Nadia Sawalha #65 Mark Adderley is a house husband

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was unbearable! How does she put up with the toddler running around the kitchen whilst she is “cooking” ???
Anyway he was hilarious at 48.27 (without knowing he was!). Have a listen if you want a laugh 🤣🤣🤣 deluded twit !

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
I watched some of curly cocks today and they both had to make it very clear that marks hands are not dirty, they are gardening hands!
My husband is a keen gardener and finds it's easier to do some jobs without gloves but he has the cleanest hands and nails because he's a grown man and he knows how to wash properly 🙈

Reactions: 13
I can't watch anything they do it's bad enough when she's on Loose Women. She's so false, lies through her teeth about everything and he is filthy in mind and body it's no wonder his two older daughters have nothing to do with him.

Reactions: 13
I can't watch anything they do it's bad enough when she's on Loose Women. She's so false, lies through her teeth about everything and he is filthy in mind and body it's no wonder his two older daughters have nothing to do with him.
The ex wives and daughters had a lucky escape.

Reactions: 12
Manky talking about a new tv show with Bear Grills. And guess what? He only worked with him on a job for the BBC. What are the chances? 🙄

I thought he’d been unemployed for the last 20 years or so. I didn’t think BG has been around on tv for that long. But why let the truth get in the way of a whopping great lie.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
She also started to lose weight (and stopped stuffing her face as much on the vlogs) when she was diagnosed with ADHD and was prescribed medication for it. This I believe is the real reason she has lost so much weight and has all of a sudden been able to control her binge eating cravings…
Sometimes the medicines most often used to treat ADHD can cause weight loss. Stimulant drugs like methylphenidate (Ritalin) and amphetamine/dextroamphetamine (Adderall) make you less hungry and make your body burn calories faster than usual. Some of them are even used to help people lose weight or treat binge eating.
I saw a clip on fb today where she strips down to her underwear to squeeze into a pair of skinny jeans that are far too small for her, all while Jane and Kay laugh, help and encourage her. Perhaps Nadia should start thinking about whether the likes of Jane and Kay are really her friends?!
I reckon Nadia Sawalha pushed to do this lunchtime strip, hoping everyone would comment on her amphetamine-fuelled weight loss. Except, no one's mentioning that. :sneaky:

In my opinion, wearing jeans that are too small for her has only exaggerated Nadia Sawalha's curious Jabba the Hutt neck situation.
1712502736918.png

She's morphing into the equally odious Sarah Vine!
1712503318229.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
He’s sitting criticising every politician, teacher, worker, student while he sits on his arse watching trashy television making perverted comments about his wife in a derogatory manner. What a dope he is

• Heart
Reactions: 11
This is the content they are putting out there?🤣 Looks a photo taken from a failed GCSE food prep exam.
IMG_6976.jpeg

• Haha
Is that...a jam sandwich? Is she boasting that her husband made a jam sandwich?

• Haha
She is now advertising lash and brow serum
Do these companies not understand that most wise people don’t fall for this malarkey?
Infact it would be more of a reason to avoid the product.
She says she’s seen a difference
I dread to think what they were like before.
I wonder is she still taking L’Oréal’s money?

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Hiding something? In the below vlog Nadia says “we let Maddie graffiti her room because as you know” and then she stops and seems to change what she was going to originally say. What is it about Maddie that makes them always blow smoke up her backside and what is it that Nadia almost let slip about Maddie? Timestamp: 11min 11 s
Wonder if Maddies moving out ?
Not sure Nadia painted that room herself - it looks pretty professional to me , and she looked pretty clean for having ‘supposedly’ done 3 coats and not a spec of white paint on her!!!!
---
curly cocks
Haha 😂 - love your description!

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Do we think he’s not a fan of Joe Lycett because potentially Joe could run rings around him??

Why does he keep putting out content that’s so bloody old? He would see better results in views if the content went out shortly after it was filmed, especially in the case of the LW tour, where they were talking about it all the time on their channel - their viewers/subs would have stayed around to watch her vlog but by now people would have left the channel or forgotten. Oh well his loss, after five or so years the man child still can’t work out how social media works and yet he is supposed to be a film maker and director…AND they pay Michelle who quite frankly doesn’t seem to have a clue. I sometimes get the impression he did a little film course and then decided to call himself a director.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
that's why they've lost me as a loyal viewer because we want to see their trips ect only a few weeks later,

not months...no one cares that long after

• Heart
Reactions: 12
We all know that Mark Adderley has big issues pronouncing names and foreign words but this one is quite funny and he said it at least 5 times in the opening minute 😂😂😂 “folie ADO” (folie à deux) 😂😂😂 what a twit!

• Haha