Nadia Sawalha #65 Mark Adderley is a house husband

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mark Adderley is entirely self-obsessed and sly with it. During the morning moan, he displays zero interest in what Nadia Sawalha has to say.

View attachment 2853582 View attachment 2853583

He's been pulled up on this in the past so has developed a new strategy for focusing the attention back on himself - posting comments from the knitting nanas all over the screen whilst Nadia's talking. :mad:

Time stamps 22:25 and 33:30
💯 @missmickey ! And yesterday at 20.00 - 20.20 he really showed his true colours 😡 I hope she gave him a real bollocking afterwards!!!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I’ve noticed that so many of us just can’t even be bothered with them anymore (myself absolutely included) and wondered what particular thing they have done to make you bow out? I have been watching over the last few years to literally catch them out on the lies but I can’t even be bothered to do that anymore and only check on here occasionally.

Is it possibly because some of our stalwarts on here have given up? Maybe you just can’t manage them anymore? Is it because we think they will never get called out?

For me, I think it’s a combination of the above along with their desire to ruin everything they get their grubby mitts on and the continuous swapping and changing of their ideas.
It wasn’t one thing but rather a combination of their hypocrisy (eg, saying one thing about Covid compliance and doing the opposite); gaslighting; intolerance of other opinions (mostly Manky’s apopletic and angry reactions to them); failure to deliver paid for content; consistent rush to embrace opinions, products and self-diagnosed and sponsored health conditions in order to generate attention and money; and rapid and steep decline in the quality of their content (both how things are “filmed” and what is filmed).

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
He’s a nasty bit of stuff . Channel exposing his slyness every day. Imagine her colleagues talking about their husbands out working and providing for the family and this knob watching real housewives of Beverley hills 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Nadia has just made my day but saying “I hate it that Mark sits soooo much” but she added “editing” to the end of the sentence. For a minute I actually thought she was calling the git out!

And of course with only a minute or so into the live he says “loose labia” and the look on his face was a picture! He really does feel big and clever. Two submissives have gifted memberships in a “I’m better than you” moment. I’ve managed 4 mins or so and now I’m done. Over to someone else…

• Haha
Nadia has just made my day but saying “I hate it that Mark sits soooo much” but she added “editing” to the end of the sentence. For a minute I actually thought she was calling the git out!

And of course with only a minute or so into the live he says “loose labia” and the look on his face was a picture! He really does feel big and clever. Two submissives have gifted memberships in a “I’m better than you” moment. I’ve managed 4 mins or so and now I’m done. Over to someone else…
I love for someone to compile together all his disgusting sexual comments and antics in the same way Gabi does with their “best bits”

Reactions: 9
He’s a nasty bit of stuff . Channel exposing his slyness every day. Imagine her colleagues talking about their husbands out working and providing for the family and this knob watching real housewives of Beverley hills 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠😂😂😂😂
he’s a nasty vile arrogant talentless useless pointless waste of breath 💩🤢

• Heart
They are so sexually immature and in lack of a healthy sex life I believe.. Mark Adderley of course has a thousand tall stories to tell but no way could he get his cocktail sausage up if he was completely pissed every night and also trying to hide his manky toe 🤥🤥🤥🤥

Reactions: 11
They are so sexually immature and in lack of a healthy sex life I believe.. Mark Adderley of course has a thousand tall stories to tell but no way could he get his cocktail sausage up if he was completely pissed every night and also trying to hide his manky toe 🤥🤥🤥🤥
Two pumps

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hi all. I haven't been on for soooo long. In fact the Sadderleys hadn't crossed my mind in months and then last week I called in on a friend and she was watching LW. I was surprised to see how much weight Nastia has lost. Does anyone know if she's on the infamous diet injections? I then tried to watch one of their videos but it made me physically sick and I could feel my anxiety levels going through the roof just from hearing their voices so I turned it straight off. The fact that they are still delivering these lie ridden videos from the cesspool they call home is astounding. Why people haven't turned off is beyond me.

Reactions: 6
Hi all. I haven't been on for soooo long. In fact the Sadderleys hadn't crossed my mind in months and then last week I called in on a friend and she was watching LW. I was surprised to see how much weight Nastia has lost. Does anyone know if she's on the infamous diet injections? I then tried to watch one of their videos but it made me physically sick and I could feel my anxiety levels going through the roof just from hearing their voices so I turned it straight off. The fact that they are still delivering these lie ridden videos from the cesspool they call home is astounding. Why people haven't turned off is beyond me.
She was given a free membership at David Lloyd’s with a personal trainer.

Reactions: 2
She also started to lose weight (and stopped stuffing her face as much on the vlogs) when she was diagnosed with ADHD and was prescribed medication for it. This I believe is the real reason she has lost so much weight and has all of a sudden been able to control her binge eating cravings…
Sometimes the medicines most often used to treat ADHD can cause weight loss. Stimulant drugs like methylphenidate (Ritalin) and amphetamine/dextroamphetamine (Adderall) make you less hungry and make your body burn calories faster than usual. Some of them are even used to help people lose weight or treat binge eating.

• Wow
Saddo was sitting there going on and on and on again to 300 knitting nanas and then the video went private 🤔 anyone know what the twit did again ? 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Hmmm, I wonder whether they will address their hero Owen Jone's latest comment that "Germany was "making Palestinians pay" because of their “obscene guilt” over the Holocaust."

• Wow
Reactions: 7
For the love of god, Jesus, Mary and the rest of the crew, who has seen the state of it on loose today? I’ve only seen it on instagram so not sure of the context but one minute she’s as low as a snakes 🐍 belly due to Gaza and the next she’s playing like this and as high as a 🪁

• Wow
  • Haha
For the love of god, Jesus, Mary and the rest of the crew, who has seen the state of it on loose today? I’ve only seen it on instagram so not sure of the context but one minute she’s as low as a snakes 🐍 belly due to Gaza and the next she’s playing like this and as high as a 🪁
I saw a clip on fb today where she strips down to her underwear to squeeze into a pair of skinny jeans that are far too small for her, all while Jane and Kay laugh, help and encourage her. Perhaps Nadia should start thinking about whether the likes of Jane and Kay are really her friends?!

Reactions: 6
Oh dear, only 980 in 5 hours, he will be livid
I think it’s really sad that during a week day afternoon he is sat alone in his kitchen talking to a couple of hundred strangers who let’s face turned up because they want to hear a bit of gossip from Nadia..NOT to hear Mark drone on about Australia’s married at first sight.
Why doesn’t he get a job? He isn’t home schooling anymore.
---
So already finished at Mountview? 7 months only? at what expense?
Strangely enough the school’s IG shows plenty of photos of the pupils performing but not a single one of golden child 🤔 Did she spend all her time there in the toilets? 😏
It seems to offer two term courses

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 7