Nadia Sawalha #65 Mark Adderley is a house husband

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If they care so much how come they’re not present every weekend at the marches taking place. It’s not like he’s busy or has a job to go too. The same people turn up in any weather for the march but this knobhead doesn’t.
This has been put to them many times on their insta posts (but most comments get deleted) calling them out about what it is they are actually doing apart from just posting on insta in the comfort and safety of their home. Dina is posting on her stories encouraging people to unfollow Kim Kardashian…but of course Nadia is ok to use her for insta income and likes!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Boasting about how they are having a well earned rest while also filming/photographing it all and then editing it for the gram. There's a lot of space between the ears isn't there?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This has been put to them many times on their insta posts (but most comments get deleted) calling them out about what it is they are actually doing apart from just posting on insta in the comfort and safety of their home. Dina is posting on her stories encouraging people to unfollow Kim Kardashian…but of course Nadia is ok to use her for insta income and likes!
I think that they have went to pro palestine marches in London twice since October, actually .

Reactions: 3
I think that they have went to pro palestine marches in London twice since October, actually .
Exactly. There are people attending weekly marches. Not like he’s busy. He could go every Saturday instead of sitting on his arse or making custard stuck to his wife’s apron like a bad smell you can’t shake off.

Exactly. There are people attending weekly marches. Not like he’s busy. He could go every Saturday instead of sitting on his arse or making custard stuck to his wife’s apron like a bad smell you can’t shake off.
It's sad really. Mark Adderley is a 50 plus year old man occupying himself with the same things I did when I was a little girl: cutting articles out of magazines and helping my mummy with the cooking.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Please report Mark Adderley on his latest IG stories… he is so abusive and is the biggest troll out there 😡 like a dog with a bone he just won’t let go … completely obsessed it’s frightening…
He is seriously losing it. Absolute idiot with no proper critical thinking at all.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Mark is really embarrassing. He was mocking Keir Starmer this morning because according to Mark no football fans would eat tandoori salmon, they would prefer vindaloo. It just shows how small-minded Mark is. I know plenty of football fans who would eat tandoori salmon as they are fitness and health fans. Maybe if Mark actually spoke and interacted with men who enjoy football he'd realise his views on them were totally wrong...

Reactions: 16
Please report Mark Adderley on his latest IG stories… he is so abusive and is the biggest troll out there 😡 like a dog with a bone he just won’t let go … completely obsessed it’s frightening…
Well said, what a horrible nasty jealous individual. Hopefully people will see the real him now. Bullying people and commentating on their looks and dress. rKeep reporting. I actually have respect for his youngest kid and the two eldest who distance themselves from him.
---
Mark is really embarrassing. He was mocking Keir Starmer this morning because according to Mark no football fans would eat tandoori salmon, they would prefer vindaloo. It just shows how small-minded Mark is. I know plenty of football fans who would eat tandoori salmon as they are fitness and health fans. Maybe if Mark actually spoke and interacted with men who enjoy football he'd realise his views on them were totally wrong...
As if this tool would even know what a football is. He has no friends in life other than nitty and the ugly sil

Reactions: 13
So N is now hashtaging #brownlivesmatter. Well yes they do however are they whitewashing the very many Israelis that certainly aren't white?

Oh great he's giving his live thoughts at 7.15. Can't wait 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Give me strength please ... on and on go the preaching parrots yet again to a few brainwashed subs calling for Mark Adderley to be PM 🤣🤣 but the funniest part was around 20.40 when the Nitwit read out a statement from Hamas in response to the ICC seeking arrest warrants then realised it was from January 🤣🤣 shows how dangerous their « broadcasting « is 😡

Ps mocking again Rishi’s trousers so let’s have a good laugh at Manky’s recent look ! baggy trousers (or oversized bermudas) do not suit shorties Manky 😏🤣

Last edited:
  • Wow
Give me strength please ... on and on go the preaching parrots yet again to a few brainwashed subs calling for Mark Adderley to be PM 🤣🤣 but the funniest part was around 20.40 when the Nitwit read out a statement from Hamas in response to the ICC seeking arrest warrants then realised it was from January 🤣🤣 shows how dangerous their « broadcasting « is 😡

Ps mocking again Rishi’s trousers so let’s have a good laugh at Manky’s recent look ! baggy trousers (or oversized bermudas) do not suit shorties Manky 😏🤣

They really are bat tit crazy but such a pair of clowns. How embarrassing are they . He literally has nothing to do but pretend when a story breaks his vulnerable subs will be waiting on his report. He may as well get a cereal box, cut out a hole for his face and make a pretend television screen in his room and save himself from being a laughing stock 🤡🤡🤡🤡😂😂😂😂💩💩💩

• Haha
Reactions: 14
They really are bat tit crazy but such a pair of clowns. How embarrassing are they . He literally has nothing to do but pretend when a story breaks his vulnerable subs will be waiting on his report. He may as well get a cereal box, cut out a hole for his face and make a pretend television screen in his room and save himself from being a laughing stock 🤡🤡🤡🤡😂😂😂😂💩💩💩
Meanwhile, Keir Starmer's fellow high profile human rights lawyer, Amal Clooney, has been berated for her silence re Gaza on social media for months. I mean, not a hashtag or pair of watermelon earrings to be seen. :sneaky:

1716254735567.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Well N you could buy tickets for the Chelsea flower show rather than begging for free ones.
Exactly what someone said in the comments but her answer was, “my mum is too old to cope with the crowds so that’s why celeb day is better” never mind that Di can only hobble…

She is actually begging but please look at the comments as they are interesting.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Exactly what someone said in the comments but her answer was, “my mum is too old to cope with the crowds so that’s why celeb day is better” never mind that Di can only hobble…

She is actually begging but please look at the comments as they are interesting.
Waouw she has no shame whatsoever!! Saying that she has a « nice » garden and a « garden show » on YT 🤣 probably the reason she didn’t get an invite !

• Haha
Meanwhile, Keir Starmer's fellow high profile human rights lawyer, Amal Clooney, has been berated for her silence re Gaza on social media for months. I mean, not a hashtag or pair of watermelon earrings to be seen. :sneaky:

View attachment 2948214
That’s because she’s educated unlike these two prized knobs. Hopefully they’re sued for their allegations. She even read a report then realised it was six months old the embarrassment.

Right to the very end of CM this sub was reaching out to them and he completely ignored her 😡😡😡 staying on topic 😡 despicable pair 😡
They’re disgusting accepting gifts when people are unhinged and vulnerable. Someone called Stacey keeps gifting free membership and they pretend to be shocked. Refund and block if you don’t want vulnerable people spending money you fake

• Angry
Reactions: 16