Nadia Sawalha #65 Mark Adderley is a house husband

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How times have changed. We were taught sex education at 13, my mum kept me off school that day after throwing away the consent form. Obviously if I knew about such things I would get pregnant was her reasoning. I'm getting on a bit, was a long time ago.

Reactions: 4
He really will have to get something done with his eyes.
They are all over the place
One is in jail, one is out on bail…..

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She reckons she’s not working Thursday’s on Loose anymore because they are too busy with the channel. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
He’s mocking the prime minister‘s eye conditions despite having a child of his own with crooked eyes. How despicable. He’s the nastiest troll and should be ashamed of his making fun out of anyone, celeb or politician or anyone. She’s just as bad laughing and condoning his behaviour.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
He’s mocking the prime minister‘s eye conditions despite having a child of his own with crooked eyes. How despicable. He’s the nastiest troll and should be ashamed of his making fun out of anyone, celeb or politician or anyone. She’s just as bad laughing and condoning his behaviour.
Yes, but he is a fine one to talk because he and Nadia both have what looks like Amblyopia / a lazy eye too.

Its very odd why kikis never had that squint fixed

Reactions: 2
She reckons she’s not working Thursday’s on Loose anymore because they are too busy with the channel. 😂
Of course they are!
😂 😂 😂
Nadia Sawalha had all her lies prepared for Thursday's moan.

Timestamp 3:20
According to the knitting nanas, Sunak's LW appearance was scheduled to avoid the UK's leading journalist Nadia Sawalha. This is the Pulitzer prizewinning question she would have posed: "Prime Minister. How do you sleep at night? Do the screams of the children under the rubble in Gaza strip ever keep you awake?"

I reckon it's more likely it would be a replay of the occasion Nadia cowered in the presence of Rachel Johnson, who was promoting her superior version of HTSM. :sneaky: On rewatching this interview, I realise that Nadia has also stolen the 'I want to be thought of as a difficult woman' mantra from Boris's sister. :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Mark gave off patronising head teacher vibes at the start of coffee bore yesterday. He doesn’t want the subs to chat about anything unless it has something to do with the topics discussed…he still hasn’t cottoned on that they tune in to hear a bit of gossip from Nadia and not to listen to him preach about his thoughts on subjects such as sex education in schools…to say children aren’t taught sex ed until year 6 is nonsense, my children’s school were teaching sex ed in year 3.
Oh that was hilarious 🤣 Manky dishing out house rules🤣 the knitting nanas have 30 mins to chat amongst themselves before the live and then have to « stay on topic « 🤣 today the twit has given them 12h to chat before the live 🤣🤣😏

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
They are so full of themselves it makes my blood boil 😡 yes of course Rishi checked to make sure Nitwit was not on LW yesterday 🙄 more likely LW did not want her on and it is quite noticeable that it is often the case with important guests ! They are often picking up LW topics for their kitchen table rambles .. not sure how this is permitted 🤔 And Strictly seem to be begging her to come on 🙄 their arrogance, their mockery, him mimicking whoever… mostly politicians and believing he is funny … I truly wish them to be brought down a peg or two and someone to start mimicking him! Katie H? That would be a joy 😏 they are sooo embarrassing and not aware of it … didn’t believe I could despise them more … pick pick snif snif scratch scratch drill drill fluff fluff .. just lovely 🤢

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
The way they spoke about a professional athlete. That show needs him. Too tough, harsh etc. poor babies. Also, who ever asked her to be on strictly? No one. She’s two left feet like thumper. Would love to se one of her ‘kids’ on the show. Toughen up witches. Friday wine. She calls him a kid? He’s 33. I’d walk away too

Reactions: 7
The way they spoke about a professional athlete. That show needs him. Too tough, harsh etc. poor babies. Also, who ever asked her to be on strictly? No one. She’s two left feet like thumper. Would love to se one of her ‘kids’ on the show. Toughen up witches. Friday wine. She calls him a kid? He’s 33. I’d walk away too
Yes when has she been asked because she has previously stated that Strictly would not ask her because she had already been on Dancing on Ice; she mentioned this as recently as when Kaye was on Strictly. The woman is a compulsive liar.

Reactions: 8
Oh that was hilarious 🤣 Manky dishing out house rules🤣 the knitting nanas have 30 mins to chat amongst themselves before the live and then have to « stay on topic « 🤣 today the twit has given them 12h to chat before the live 🤣🤣😏
Zoe must have been busy 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
There is something particularly distasteful about the gruesome twosome monetising the situations in Israel and Gaza. They continue to run advertisements alongside their YouTube monologues about the issue. Shame on them. Are they using the proceeds to send humanitarian relief packages? Doubt it.

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Imagine being married to someone whose only highligh is making custard. He has no ambition or drive other than incessantly talk rot and watch tv. Jesus he’s even moaning about being in a crowd in a pub and daughter having to protect him. Such a useless drip.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
The gruesome twosome keep banging on that the war didn’t start on 7th October. They say that if people still think it did then they have no hope for them. So the question begs an answer if you’re reading this M and N, why have we only heard it coming from your mouths since 7th October?

Someone really needs to do something about her latest obsession/s. Even poor Hannah’s cancer journey has been hijacked. Nadia keeps saying she will update everyone when she knows what she can say! It’s like she insinuates that she has top secret information.
I despair of them all.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Yes when has she been asked because she has previously stated that Strictly would not ask her because she had already been on Dancing on Ice; she mentioned this as recently as when Kaye was on Strictly. The woman is a compulsive liar.
The Strictly producers want the lovely Julia Sawalha but her jealous sister put her off.
Coleen Would Kill To Do Strictly... But Nadia's Not So Keen | Loose Women (youtube.com)
It's worth watching this from the outset, where the discussion is instigated by Julia's AbFab co-stars turning down Strictly. Kaye reads the autocue and the clips go up on the screen but all you can hear is Nadia Sawalha's insecure cackling.

I love the way Jane says she wouldn't do it but they've never asked her. They haven't asked Nadia or Colleen, either! 😂

Reactions: 6
The Strictly producers want the lovely Julia Sawalha but her jealous sister put her off.
Coleen Would Kill To Do Strictly... But Nadia's Not So Keen | Loose Women (youtube.com)
It's worth watching this from the outset, where the discussion is instigated by Julia's AbFab co-stars turning down Strictly. Kaye reads the autocue and the clips go up on the screen but all you can hear is Nadia Sawalha's insecure cackling.

I love the way Jane says she wouldn't do it but they've never asked her. They haven't asked Nadia or Colleen, either! 😂
Interesting having Coleen and Nadia on same panel but there was social distancing at the time haha

Reactions: 5
If they care so much how come they’re not present every weekend at the marches taking place. It’s not like he’s busy or has a job to go too. The same people turn up in any weather for the march but this knobhead doesn’t.

Reactions: 9