Nadia Sawalha #64 Mark Adderley living off his wife for life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember the cushion gate coffee moaning too! Wouldn’t have a clue as to the date to look though. She’s just done an insta post and is questioning why no other celebrities are talking about Gaza and someone asks if loose would let her discuss it….

Reactions: 3
She’s just done an insta post and is questioning why no other celebrities are talking about Gaza and someone asks if loose would let her discuss it….
Yes and before that one she posts this….

• Sick
Reactions: 5
She’s an Untalented unfunny nasty toxic boring gross looking old bag 💩🤢
Yep not only is she way behind by years with this trend but to post this and then post about people starving is such an odd and distasteful thing to do.

Reactions: 6
They really do think a lot of themselves don't they? It's ridiculous how Mark and Dina keep saying they will be "on the right side of history" because they post on instagram about Gaza. It's hardly equivalent to being in the French resistance is it? Just because someone doesn't post about it doesn't mean they don't care. And what about all of the other conflicts and famines they are not posting about? Do they not care? How we know they care unless they tell us constantly?

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
I don’t hate these people but today’s CM was a big oneupmanship about who has the worst social anxiety. And leading with that lads death from GB. Mentioned all his worst wrongdoings? Who are they to advise?

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Nitty always has to make a pr@t of herself on Loose. She wants to build a pagola🤣 now what does she want that for maybe to put a toiLIT in it or to sit in it and eat chocLIT. Sunetra was there to tell her the word is pagoda,old nitty she is soooo thick.

• Haha
Kiki is at college I think?

and Maddie is a lazy bum like her dad and has no job I believe
---
she sponges from her mother
I think her official job is searching up stupid tiktoks to share on the Sunday tit show. It's approximately a 3 minute segment and I believe they pay her for this.😂

Reactions: 2
yet areas are allowed to get vandalised with quotes from the Koran all over subways ect, and if they get removed, we're the racists

• Wow
They go on about missing the parents but why in six months did she not jump on a plane and visit for a few days without rent a gob beside her holding his phone. He’s scared shitless. All talk

Reactions: 10
He can’t say one sentence without some perverted sexual reference. The absolUte dirt of that cooking segment. It shouldn’t be broadcast

• Sick
Reactions: 7
He can’t say one sentence without some perverted sexual reference. The absolUte dirt of that cooking segment. It shouldn’t be broadcast
And the farting noises he makes whenever a woman bends over is disgusting. I’ve got a sense of humour but that seriously turns my stomach. I can’t even hate watch the cookery segment, Mark never stops interrupting; it seems as though he needs everyone to know he is there in case someone significant is watching…in his dreams. According to Nadia and Dina they are supposed to be strong independent women and yet they let Mark dominate their “cookery show” and make it totally unwatchable.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
And the farting noises he makes whenever a woman bends over is disgusting. I’ve got a sense of humour but that seriously turns my stomach. I can’t even hate watch the cookery segment, Mark never stops interrupting; it seems as though he needs everyone to know he is there in case someone significant is watching…in his dreams. According to Nadia and Dina they are supposed to be strong independent women and yet they let Mark dominate their “cookery show” and make it totally unwatchable.
Well said. You’d think if they were two intelligent women they’d speak up and stop is degrading disgusting comments all the time. He’s so inappropriate but pretends to use dodgy diagnosis to excuse himself. Doesn’t say much for any of them to bow to this.

They really do think a lot of themselves don't they? It's ridiculous how Mark and Dina keep saying they will be "on the right side of history" because they post on instagram about Gaza. It's hardly equivalent to being in the French resistance is it? Just because someone doesn't post about it doesn't mean they don't care. And what about all of the other conflicts and famines they are not posting about? Do they not care? How we know they care unless they tell us constantly?
Virtue signalling culture vultures

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.