Nadia Sawalha #64 Mark Adderley living off his wife for life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In all the years they’ve vlogged, we’ve never seen Jane visit Nadia at home and the only time Nadia has mentioned going to Jane’s was when she invited some of the Loose Women to her UK holiday home. Nadia refers to them as friends but the LW bunch are more colleagues than friends.
New here. Curious to know if their girls work or go to University.
Kiki is at college, Mark said in an vlog she was doing Art and Maddie was/is at Mountview drama school - I’m not doxxing it’s all over her sm.

Reactions: 4
She seems to have a real SM addiction. You never see a vlog without her on her phone☹ and he has been making quite a few remarks recently about her addiction… but he is not far behind. She believes she has « loads of friends » and he believes he has met « meaningful friends » thanks to the channel. They are sooooo sad and just stuck with each other but I find myself sad wasting my time with them 🤔

Reactions: 6
She seems to have a real SM addiction. You never see a vlog without her on her phone☹ and he has been making quite a few remarks recently about her addiction… but he is not far behind. She believes she has « loads of friends » and he believes he has met « meaningful friends » thanks to the channel. They are sooooo sad and just stuck with each other but I find myself sad wasting my time with them 🤔
I hardly watch their content, the coffee moaning is boring, curly cooks is too long, and because of the camera work / sound it’s unwatchable anyway, his weekend newspaper segment is old fashioned, his movie reviews are dull and usually always negative or he could have done better himself🙄, their how to stay married is always click bait, garden vlogs boring as it’s just a close up of his sweaty face waffling into his phone, hometime vlogs again… him just waffling into his phone.He has no content for his instagram so floods his stories with childish memes or endless spammy links to his YT. BUT I do like the humour on this thread which keeps me coming back!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I don't watch their lives, I do take a look at GFH though to make me feel good about our garden and I skim through the home vlogs...

I do watch the older vlogs sometimes.

I watched the one where big Lisa made crispy cakes the other night as it came on my suggestions, and you can tell Nadia was jealous the spotlight wasn't on her, and she's jealous that Lisa's boys are loving towards their mum...unlike Nadias crabbit two

It’s a house of misery and false depression and addiction to avoid their lazy arse of their father going out to work. She enables him.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
why does Nadia never admit Mark is a house husband
---
#65 Mark Adderley is a house husband

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The problem is everything is "The Mark" show. Everything they produce. The art of media production lies in the magic BEHIND the camera.

It also helps if they are skilled. The video quality lack of camera control, being unable to hear what people are saying (unless it's Mr AlmostOscar)

• Heart
Reactions: 10
It’s fascinating to watch Jane and Kaye go very tight lipped on LW when she mentions her “ sharp, savvy,workaholic husband”
I don’t know how they keep their laughter and questioning at bay.
Looks like they want to say
“omg wise up Nadia “
But spare her the total embarrassment.

• Sad
I hardly watch their content, the coffee moaning is boring, curly cooks is too long, and because of the camera work / sound it’s unwatchable anyway, his weekend newspaper segment is old fashioned, his movie reviews are dull and usually always negative or he could have done better himself🙄, their how to stay married is always click bait, garden vlogs boring as it’s just a close up of his sweaty face waffling into his phone, hometime vlogs again… him just waffling into his phone.He has no content for his instagram so floods his stories with childish memes or endless spammy links to his YT. BUT I do like the humour on this thread which keeps me coming back!
They have lost all their supporting actors :- Lisa & son , Teddy & wife , Nanny Di, Maddie&Kiki, the kids friends/boyfriends, postman Pat. - No one is agreeing to work with them any more!!! 😱

Reactions: 11
They have lost all their supporting actors :- Lisa & son , Teddy & wife , Nanny Di, Maddie&Kiki, the kids friends/boyfriends, postman Pat. - No one is agreeing to work with them any more!!! 😱
💯 Ireckon

Plus Pat, their former housemaiden; Lee; Lisa's husband, Carlos; Kaye, who made a few appearances, and Issy, who featured in some of the earliest 'content'.

Oh and then there's Stacey Solomon, who wisely stipulated that she didn't want see her name in lights included in the 90s PowerPoint stylee-title when she visited for Nadia's Bedouin Family Feast four years ago. (Musakhan, Baklava and "fragrant" watermelon. Quelle surprise. 😩 )

Another one to never return again and I bet she's kept her new babies far away from nasty Nadia Sawalha. I blame the watermelon incident.

1711517471595.png

1711517600545.png

Carlitos recommends an electric knife. I would have prioritised hand (and leg) washing, removing the dog and Taking Her Feet Off The Plate. :oops:

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
She said head has no friends because he has a super brain 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡
In other news, unshaven Mark "super brain" Adderley was missing from Nadia’s Easter weekend 2020 Family Feast. He had something more urgent to attend to: wandering the streets, whinging at his selfie stick pretending to be a director. He’d probably heard that Stacey famously questioned the point of the late Queen on Loose Women, so scarpered before having to respond to the inevitable: “So, what do you do?” in front of Roberta and Nadim.

1711531605985.png

• Wow
Anyone notice that there’s no ads on their vlogs?
I just had a look. Clicked on 7 of their videos and only one showed an ad. I think they’ve also been shadow banned on Instagram. Some reasons why they might not be showing ads on YT:

4. **Viewer Feedback:** If viewers report content as inappropriate, offensive, or against YouTube's policies, it could lead to ads being turned off on those videos.

5. **Quality and Engagement:** YouTube takes into account factors like video quality, viewer engagement, and content value when deciding whether to serve ads. If your videos have low engagement or are seen as low-quality, ads might be limited or turned off.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
I tried to find cushion gate video for a laugh. No sign of it… does anyone have it here. They’re all so perfect now but that was classic f up

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Fascinating to hear the wonderful Julia Sawalha discussing highly-dysfunctional families who smash through one another's boundaries and thrive off that toxicity. :( Glad she's protecting herself and thriving. :love:

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.