Nadia Sawalha #6 Mark and Nadia: Do as we say, not as we do!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Masterchef at eating Krispy Kremes for breakfast and Oreo Milkshakes for the kids...no wonder they all look like tit and have tit for brains..if you dont nourish your body and your brain this is what happens..especially with a chronic alckie as a cool dad..he is permanently either off his face on coke or high as a kite on vodka...one or the other...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
For the love of God I hope channel four don't give in to her constant begging to be on Gogglebox.

Reactions: 5
She's still using the maddie mcann story for her own gain, she just can't help herself
Do you know this is something that’s making me want to scream out with sheer frustration at the utter nerve of her taking advantage of this awful awful situation. Nothings even been proven yet. Her pleading to the trolls isn’t going to make a scrap of difference to those people. If anything she’s encouraging trolls to react to what she’s asking of them and she should know that..she will know that but nothing is going to stop her taking advantage of the situation whilst it’s hot news for their own bloody gain.
This is a low even for her....Despicable Woman!

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Do you know this is something that’s making me want to scream out with sheer frustration at the utter nerve of her taking advantage of this awful awful situation. Nothings even been proven yet. Her pleading to the trolls isn’t going to make a scrap of difference to those people. If anything she’s encouraging trolls to react to what she’s asking of them and she should know that..she will know that but nothing is going to stop her taking advantage of the situation whilst it’s hot news for their own bloody gain.
This is a low even for her....Despicable Woman!
She is even lower than I thought she was..and that takes some doing.

Reactions: 6
Back tracking on her words... and Mark with his favourite expression when people don't agree with them..."virtue signaller"

Screenshot_20200605-204431_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20200605-204457_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20200605-204515_Gallery.jpg

• Wow
  • Angry
Back tracking on her words... and Mark with his favourite expression when people don't agree with them..."virtue signaller"

View attachment 146769View attachment 146770View attachment 146771
For someone who is home schooling she needs to learn how to spell...just saying...

I once had a but too much rose wine...I bet that isn't the first or the last..and oh..home schooler..it is not but too much rose..it is bit..too much rose..or maybe in your case a lot of rose..

They are really off their box nutcases who believe their own hype..who in this day and age calls their husband baby..

Reactions: 8
For someone who is home schooling she needs to learn how to spell...just saying...

I once had a but too much rose wine...I bet that isn't the first or the last..and oh..home schooler..it is not but too much rose..it is bit..too much rose..or maybe in your case a lot of rose..

They are really off their box nutcases who believe their own hype..who in this day and age calls their husband baby..
I so want reply and say this won't make a blind bit of difference to the trolls and your just doing it for the attention/to publicise yourself but there's no point it won't get through to either of them and the dimwit subs will just pile on. And what's with calling him baby the are probably sitting right next to each other in the lounge they truly are obsessed.. its pathetic.

Reactions: 7

So still no mention of “WE were both pissed” Not only does this show they’ve been neglectful parents but that they’re bare faced liars, telling people Mark’s been sober all these years when clearly he hasn’t.
( I’m sensing they’re both shitting themselves and they’re trying to make it sound a “normal” child rearing experience.

• Heart
Reactions: 9

well they are stuck in the 70's

Reactions: 4
She's doing a lot of deleting and blocking because there are replies from followers to other followers whose comments are now not showing. Again, they only want people to agree with them which is very much virtue signalling!

I so want reply and say this won't make a blind bit of difference to the trolls and your just doing it for the attention/to publicise yourself but there's no point it won't get through to either of them and the dimwit subs will just pile on. And what's with calling him baby the are probably sitting right next to each other in the lounge they truly are obsessed.. its pathetic.
Damn right they’ll be sitting next to each other in the room...they really do think everyone’s a mug don’t they?
Reply anyway tell everyone, message everyone you know, email itv and channel 4 Tell the Queen Tell Boris Get the Town Cryer to name & Shame them..Lets all march through London with banners saying BAN THE SADDERLEYS😊

Last edited:
  • Heart
Damn right they’ll be sitting next to each other in the room...they really do think everyone’s a mug don’t they?
Reply anyway tell everyone message everyone you know, email itv and channel 4 Tell the Queen Tell Boris Get the Town Cryer to name & Shame them..Lets all march through London with banners saying BAN THE SADDERLEYS😊
Omg i just pictured the tattlers outside their house on that main road with the banners 😆😆😆 that would be epic, cos we all know where they live right 🤫🤐

• Haha
I’ve just put a comment on insta that will get me blocked for sure!!

Reactions: 9
Commented on insta tonight about kiki nearly drowning while she was pissed so it was kiki not maddie. He's always been on the drink so it is all lies. Thick as a plank...repeated it again today after all the comments yesterday catching them out.

Reactions: 8
they’re going to be in their element now regarding Madeleine..they’ll vlog the story to death.. they’ve exhausted COVID what luck this has happened right now for them ..to have a story the world is interested in... false tears at the ready..
SHAMELESS SHAMELESS MORONS

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.