Nadia Sawalha #6 Mark and Nadia: Do as we say, not as we do!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When she mentions Madeleine and shakes her head at the thought of her being put in that filthy looking beat up camper van!..this coming from her! if it wasn’t so tragic it would be hilarious. I feel that way about Maddie & Kiki living in awful conditions she’s bringing them up in. You’ve got to try and laugh at the stuff that comes out of her mouth because it’s just too ridiculous for words it really is.
And of course it is unimaginable to think of any child being taken away whether it’s a beat up old van or a sparkling new Mercedes..it just doesn’t bare thinking about.

Reactions: 4
Can u imagine the live tonight after gogglebox😆
I bet she doesn’t mention it. What a shame none of her mates seem to have the balls to let her know precisely the reasons why she’s so unpopular. We don’t want to be subjected to ridiculous face pulling or someone constantly scratching their head or their hand inside their top or laughing at everything with their mouth wide open showing a string of spit...THANKS BUT NO THANKS!

Reactions: 7
Has anyone seen their accounts on Companies House? I'm new here and probably not allowed to post the link but let's just say they seem very "creative" with their numbers. 14k on 'business expenses' visiting the cinema/theatre, yeah right, pay your taxes like everyone else! 😡

• Wow
The face of her when Joe and Stacey plaYong the Quiz. That fake smile of hers seething with jealousy. Makes me laugh when she says she's deeply kind. What ever happened to that money that was donated to them? Perhaps subs should donate money for a hairband for Mank all that hair flicking drives me mad.

Just checked out their YT channel for the first time in ages (I used to like Nadia's early vlogs with Kaye where they walked to the studios together and how their friendship was). Now, like many, I think Nadia and Mark are painfully self-indulgent and tedious and I'm shocked to see they're posting several vlogs each day, that really is over-kill and clearly the demand isn't there when you look at their subs/video views compared to some of the other big UK family vloggers. Do they actually need the YT revenue when they both have lucrative day jobs presenting/producing or do they just thrive on whatever attention they can get?

The face of her when Joe and Stacey plaYong the Quiz. That fake smile of hers seething with jealousy. Makes me laugh when she says she's deeply kind. What ever happened to that money that was donated to them? Perhaps subs should donate money for a hairband for Mank all that hair flicking drives me mad.
yessee that fake smile all the time, when she was pretending to be upset about Julia on LW when she was inerrupted on LW by someone the other, today when Stacey and Joe played the quiz - she actually was seething at one point and saw the camera on her and then did a fake smile

Reactions: 6
OMG now they're writing a book on their 'home-schooling journey' as if they're any bastion of knowledge on education and/or parenting. :sick:

OMG now they're writing a book on their 'home-schooling journey' as if they're any bastion of knowledge on education and/or parenting. :sick:
The world has gone completely mad...they are both clueless and useless and I have no clue why any publisher would want to be associated with them. I recall a video when Narcy Nads said 2 hours a week is enough...really...her children are going to be seriously disadvantaged in life..she got one o level from private school..she is hardly an eminent scholar. He is just a professional student..never grown up..still lives in grungy clothes..in a squalor dump hovel. Having a degree she thinks he is very smart..no he isnt..he is just good at remembering things...unfortunately not good at remembering when he got so called sober...

Just checked out their YT channel for the first time in ages (I used to like Nadia's early vlogs with Kaye where they walked to the studios together and how their friendship was). Now, like many, I think Nadia and Mark are painfully self-indulgent and tedious and I'm shocked to see they're posting several vlogs each day, that really is over-kill and clearly the demand isn't there when you look at their subs/video views compared to some of the other big UK family vloggers. Do they actually need the YT revenue when they both have lucrative day jobs presenting/producing or do they just thrive on whatever attention they can get?
I'd say its 50/50 I think they need the money for sure but also they definitely thrive on the attention of their adoring subs 🤮 Also re. The book there's no way they are going to write it themselves it will be someone else with their 'ideas' I use the term ideas loosely.

First rule of home schooling allow your children to stay up unsupervised on the internet until 4am posting inappropriate pictures of themselves and let them sleep in until midday.... ok..who is going to post the second rule of home schooling..list below...lol..

• Haha
Do people not research anything/anyone before they share or recommend it/them? Surely, as someone with a large platform, they have some responsibility to do so?

She's just promoted Shaun King - who is hugely problematic, not to mention a conman - and, whilst he *might* be sharing things she has found eye-opening, there are thousands of people who haven't scammed people who are doing the same.

FFS.

View attachment 146703
Wonder if nitty will follow this on Instagram😆
She must be seething inside when Stacey gets tv work especially GG that she so desperately wanted herself. But more than that the likes of Eamon & Ruth who already do This Morning...also E has a radio show R has QVC LW plus they do various documentary’s and other shows..AND they’re hugely popular AND they’re Millionaires. All N’s got is a couple of hours a week on a lunchtime chat show where she’s the least popular panelist.
I think having a YT Channel has done her more harm than good. She’s shown people just how horrible and annoying she really is which has made her more unpopular than she ever was before 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh My, she is now leading the charge on instagram as spokes peson for the McCanns......... yawn

Homeschooling Rule #2:

- Ensure your home education setting, whichever room(s) that may be, are an utter tit-heap because naturally this will inspire ~creativity~ and not referrals to Social Services.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Homeschooling Rule #2:

- Ensure your home education setting, whichever room(s) that may be, are an utter tit-heap because naturally this will inspire ~creativity~ and not referrals to Social Services.
Home Schooling#3 eat utter crap all day long because you can have what you want..not what you need to nourish you...despite Nadia Sawahala off the telly winning masterchef back in the day.

She's still using the maddie mcann story for her own gain, she just can't help herself
What a bleeping hypocrite..jumping on the bandwagon of someones pain and heartache.. for a narc who says she is deeply kind..this is really crass.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Home Schooling#3 eat utter crap all day long because you can have what you want..not what you need to nourish you...despite Nadia Sawahala off the telly winning masterchef back in the day.
who the f**k is going to buy that book, it will be utter shite and nt helpful at all

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.