Nadia Sawalha #6 Mark and Nadia: Do as we say, not as we do!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi. Where was this new version of the drowning story talked about? I reluctantly watched this mornings vlog to see it but it wasn't in that so I'm not sure where it is?
On this morning’s live they talk about when Maddie was little there was a window open at home and she thought someone had stolen Maddie. She was pregnant with Kiki at the time. She said Maddie was hiding because of Nadia’s screams over thinking she had been taken. I don’t think they do mention her almost drowning. They are still trying to deflect from what they said yesterday by it though.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Hi. Where was this new version of the drowning story talked about? I reluctantly watched this mornings vlog to see it but it wasn't in that so I'm not sure where it is?
I just watched too but they are referring to a time Maddie hid in the house and they thought she had been taken.

Reactions: 1
Hmm did anyone hear Nadia say the comment about "when WE were pissed on the beach and Kiki nearly drowned" WE? (9min:32secs on the Coffee Moaning/Maddie McCann). Mark quickly changes the subject. Thought Mark had been a recovering alcoholic for 17 years? I have never believed that anyway. I think we've seen him with a few hangovers on YT LIVES.

see message above - they talk about it at 9 mins 32 on Coffe Moaning Live with MMCcann as thumbnail
its definitely there as just listened again

I just watched too but they are referring to a time Maddie hid in the house and they thought she had been taken.
its yesterday live coffee moaning 9mins 32 secs in
its there as i ust checked

Manky saying on the live this morning that there seemed to be an issue with live chat on watch back from yesterday's live, yeah right, he clearly turned it off as people were questioning how long he has been sober!! Dodgy!!

They have now repeated the drowning story with 'Maddie' instead of Kiki without even mentioning she got the name wrong yesterday, also mentioning she was pregnant with Kiki just to back up the new version of the story. Sorry but this is very suspicious!!
Even so, Kiki is only 12 so even if pregnant with her and the drowning relates to Maddie then the years sober doesn’t add up either way!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
see message above - they talk about it at 9 mins 32 on Coffe Moaning Live with MMCcann as thumbnail
its definitely there as just listened again

its yesterday live coffee moaning 9mins 32 secs in
its there as i ust checked
Hi. I saw yesterdays vlog re kiki nearly drowning. I was wondering where the updated version of the story is that member "Something Random" talked about earlier today?

Reactions: 1
When are these two morons going to realise they can’t just say what they want to say and expect to get away with it. I hate liars and I hate people who constantly contradict themselves...These two do both especially Nadia.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Loose women today, the jealous face of Nadia when Stacey and Joe announced they're going on gogglebox.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She on loose women making Stacey feel bad she on google box and she ain’t on the women has no shame

Subs are asking why they keep doing their evening LIVES so late in the evening. It is obviously to get a global audience...Mark is obviously hoping they are going to get picked up by some American film producer. 😂🤣 Their mass audience however, are from the UK and people can't sit up all night listening to their rambling when they have jobs to get to in the morning.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So they have ditched Covid and latched on to Coffee Moaning....I seem to recall a while ago she said she would never Moan on YT about anything, as they are incredibly blessed. Now their channel is devoted to Moaning...

I am wondering how they will track from Sobergate? You really cant believe a word either of them say.

Hi,
I was pretty sure it was on the live this morning but I can seem to find it now, hmmm very odd!! She also said it was a amazing she didn't lose the baby with the panic. Thinking about it that still would only be less than 13 years ago!! Digging that hole deeper isn't she?!!!

On this morning’s live they talk about when Maddie was little there was a window open at home and she thought someone had stolen Maddie. She was pregnant with Kiki at the time. She said Maddie was hiding because of Nadia’s screams over thinking she had been taken. I don’t think they do mention her almost drowning. They are still trying to deflect from what they said yesterday by it though.
Ah ok I got confused with the story! Thought she had changed the story again LOL can't keep up with this!!

Reactions: 2
So they have ditched Covid and latched on to Coffee Moaning....I seem to recall a while ago she said she would never Moan on YT about anything, as they are incredibly blessed. Now their channel is devoted to Moaning...

I am wondering how they will track from Sobergate? You really cant believe a word either of them say.
I’ll tell you exactly how they will track from sobergate..They will do what they always do and never mention it again. They will just carry on saying what they’ve always said about him and his sobriety.
If what she said about Kiki nearly drowning in the sea when they were both pissed was something she realised she’d said wrong,
then she should have addressed it, especially as they received some comments querying it.
Guilty as charged, throw the book at the feckless Liberal minded pair of low life.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
He looks like he drinks. If he's doing Joe Wicks it's not working. They both look toxic. If they were eating healthily they would not look like that.
As for the Five Guys. It's just burger and chips. That's all those kids eat anyway. Or chicken flattened and fried with chips.
What the feck is that crap they drink. Soda's and fizzy drinks. Those girls are not learning proper domestic science. Maddie is nearly an adult. Why can't they get off their arses and cook some lovely healthy dishes. Nitty telling everyone to go vegan, How many times has she stuffed a Mcdonalds, kfc.Lamb. chicken etc. What a feckin liar she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
The comments about them lying over manky's drinking are still on yesterday's live. What is going on, why hasn't he deleted them, has he missed them?? I think the majority of his 'devoted' fans are really maddie's and kiki's friends and friends of friends, I don't believe anyone that doesn't know them would be that dense to show all the adulation they get. It's all fake.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Did she forget to brush her hair today🙄she’s looking dog rough

Words that just came out of her mouth on Instagram just now..I absolutely love it when people do as I tell them love it..then laughs at herself

Then talks in a stupid voice telling people to subscribe..she just gets worse🥱

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.