Nadia Sawalha #59 Vlogmas 22: Hardly cinematic & v melodramatic; mostly 24 days lugging crap to the attic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done @bitterntwisted for braving the agony. I would rather take advice from you than that pair of deluded twits.

Nadia " I've talked to my girls about the sexualisation of women " WELL THEY SURE DIDN'T LISTEN!! The relationship of what comes out of her mouth and the reality of how they live,eat,love is not even distant cousins by marriage!

They are such bandwagon/trend jumpers it's embarrassing.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Haven’t watched it but I’d sure like to know where they got their first Dear Deirdre letter from. Fools of the highest order.

Reactions: 13
I feel this is a translation of their HTSM- i.e. a load of heteronormative bollocks- but without the obligation to give any private details; and the idea came from the sex HTSM, where she said apple crumble (rhymes with bum hole) everytime it started getting at all personal, and used the private details of subs to give .them the material they were refusing to give.

(although we still worked out their sex life consisted of one position quick bangs, where she insists in him looking her in the eye at all times so she doesn't feel body conscious)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So Manky reached out by DM to a sub because they “do get worried when “various” members are not there”! Hmmmm 🤔
Manky finds it really nice discovering Dina’s natural capacity to fart, swear & cook great food 😱
Nitwit back to everyone commenting it’s the best tv not on tv 🤣🤣 in her dreams
And discovering new talent, and it’s your own sister living next door 🤣
Send a big hug to xxx who lost her best friend, Manky of course had the same thing in his 20’s (probably the only friend he has ever had) and it’s kind of weird ☹ will not pursue his comments here … he does not know much about loss ..😡
So Mark Adderley is excited about meeting Tom, Lily and Katherine this week, “his” new actors for “his” new film 🙄 remember he is selling himself as an Oscar qualified director 🤔
Much excitement about Russ’ birthday 😏
Let’s do a poll ..
So Nitwit seems surprised that Madonna was swigging wine in the back of a car on IG! So were we when Nitwit was swigging Vodka on a beach in Cornwall🙄
She has had loads of conversations with her girls about those sort of songs and videos that are pure sexualisation of women (no reference then to their TikTok videos🙁)
Guess what, the 4 of them will be having the same tattoo (when Kiki is of age of course)🙄 jumping on a new bandwagon😡 ( Kaye, Sophie. Kelly, a few LW have been showing them lately).
Manky getting it wrong yet again on a black only audience for some show and therefore running a wrong poll and Nitwit picking it up and then a lot of BS follows 🙄
Sub asks when is the first Aunt & Uncle Podcast? Answer: we are recording it later today! Great answer! so I will answer for them : anytime his year 😏

Ps the hometime, weekly rushes & meals in minutes he spoke yet again about on Friday … NADA … 3 weeks now he has been promising the poor subs 🙁
Good night!
Copying Coleen Nolan - she had a teapot tatooed on the inside of her wrist and her kids had a teabag, milk jug or a cups and saucer on theirs because she drinks so much tea at home. Wonder what this lot will have on theirs - spaghetti, vodka bottle and glass, wonky phone, curly hair. :)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Abbie Clancy and Peter Crouch have been talking for a while about the release of their new podcast The Therapy Crouch which was finally released this month and currently ranking number two in the podcast chart…I watched it via YouTube and surprise, surprise they refer to themselves as agony aunt and uncle and read out messages from viewers / listeners asking for relationship advice. Nothing Nadia and Mark do is original, they seem to rip off everyone else’s ideas.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
I feel this is a translation of their HTSM- i.e. a load of heteronormative bollocks- but without the obligation to give any private details; and the idea came from the sex HTSM, where she said apple crumble (rhymes with bum hole) everytime it started getting at all personal, and used the private details of subs to give .them the material they were refusing to give.

(although we still worked out their sex life consisted of one position quick bangs, where she insists in him looking her in the eye at all times so she doesn't feel body conscious)
She insists on him looking her in the eyes at all times (mid sex) :eek:😬

That's a whole new level of being controlling and a bit creepy yikes!

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11

Around 14 min mark they’re talking about the rich getting richer and poor getting poorer . But don’t they realise THEY ARE the RICH and their tax bodging could have paid for a few nurses this year and every year… if only they didn’t need to claim for important things like … TRIPSto the CINEMA!!!!! 😡

• Angry
  • Heart
COFFEE MOANING Sam Smith RUDE MUSIC VIDEO, Kaye Adams Tattoo, Black Only Audiences - YouTube
Time stamp 16:30

Get ready for Mark Adderley's latest existential crisis. Moodie has discovered the chink in Daddy Cool's armour: "I'm really surprised Dad, that in your wilderness years you never ended up getting a tattoo."
The solution? (After over compensating with a load of guff about being offered loads of tattoos whilst filming in tattoo parlours. Seriously, this man's back catalogue sounds scintillating. I wonder where one might access it? :sneaky:) They're going to get matching family tattoos! 😂 😂 Where Maddie the Messiah leads, the clueless sheep will follow. How edgy.

• Haha
  • Sick
I would say in 2023 its more " cool" NOT to get a tattoo. Effing clones 🙄.

• Heart
Abbie Clancy and Peter Crouch have been talking for a while about the release of their new podcast The Therapy Crouch which was finally released this month and currently ranking number two in the podcast chart…I watched it via YouTube and surprise, surprise they refer to themselves as agony aunt and uncle and read out messages from viewers / listeners asking for relationship advice. Nothing Nadia and Mark do is original, they seem to rip off everyone else’s ideas.
Think you've hit the nail on the head.

Reactions: 6
You would genuinely have to be at the end of your rope, or as daft as a brush to take advice from those two wingnuts, they are two of the most disingenuous feckers you could hope to come across, they will probably try to find a way to make further money out of the subs misfortune.
In their minds it’s always “purse first”

• Heart
It's more Mystic Meg than Agony Aunt.

First up, they are met with a vulnerable woman who's facing troubles in her relationship. Nadia (finally!) concludes by telling the writer she should 1) work out what she wants and 2) communicate directly with the other man. Great, some basic but practical advice which doesn't require mindreading or judgement on either party, and could help the writer to come to their own informed conclusion.

It's good advice, if only you disregard the preceding 15 minute soliloquy where Nadia tells the writer that she might actually be the problem because society has conditioned her to be a commitmentphobe. Don't worry though, they reassure her that her instinct regarding the man must be right because she's woman.

They've just invented this entire backstory, which frankly makes Honey I Homeschooled The Kids look well written.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
They consumed 42 minutes of hot air when all they need have said to the three alleged advice seekers (assuming Manky didn’t write these letters) was:

writer #1: your ex is perfectly happy to bump bums with you every so often but he’s not back in it for the long term

writer #2: you didn’t need to write these donkeys and thankfully they said the right thing: give it a little more time as your partner works through some issues about whether he wants to be a parent. We didn’t need to hear from Manky that one of his exes had a termination a couple of years before his eldest was born.

writer #3: sweetie, you’ve been the other woman in a 10 year affair. He only “let” you stay over during Christmas!? Your friends don’t want to hear about it anymore because it’s exasperating and bad for you. Leave him in the dust. Don’t look back.

I’ll stick with the pithy and practical Agony Uncle and Aunt Graham Norton and Maria on Virgin Radio, thank you.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Dear all people writing in to nadia and mank,

You think these are the two people who can help you answer your problems, so the issue in all cases is you.

Seek professional help

Fanks
---

I want to play guess the sub for the first person. I think I know who it is. My advice to number 1: it sounds like your ex found you boring and annoying, and therapy has made you less boring and annoying. Stick with the therapy and stay the duck away from these numpties!

Best of luck!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
We didn’t need to hear from Manky that one of his exes had a termination a couple of years before his eldest was born.
Yes when I heard that I thought oh no another pregnancy that wasn’t wanted 😢, you would have thought he would have learned to be careful and more responsible at that that point but no he was out there fertilising the whole of the south of England. There may be loads of other children knocking on his door after doing family history using dna!!!

• Sick
Reactions: 11
nadia's kids go to counselling, but its not private, cos nadia sawalha can get an italia conti acting routine out of it.

she says she literally has to to bite her knuckles not to ask her kids about their counselling sessions (for which she does an exaggerated mime re biting her knuckles)

and that witch, is why your kids need counselling. get some bleeping boundaries.

• Angry
  • Wow
nadia's kids go to counselling, but its not private, cos nadia sawalha can get an italia conti acting routine out of it.

she says she literally has to to bite her knuckles not to ask her kids about their counselling sessions (for which she does an exaggerated mime re biting her knuckles)

and that witch, is why your kids need counselling. get some bleeping boundaries.
EXACTLY!!
Omg, Nadia, its NOT NORMAL TO be that desperate to get info on your 20 and 14 year old during their counselling sessions.
As a parent, as long as you see improvements that should suffice!
All they need to do is ask the children what they need from the parents, and deliver it!!

She's a nosey controlling witch, and only wants to know every detail so that she can argue with them that its not because of her terrible parenting that they have issues.

• Heart
  • Wow
Only thing wrong with those kids is being reared with persistent misery and negativity day in and day out. It’s brutal they’re so pathetic.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
although we still worked out their sex life consisted of one position quick bangs, where she insists in him looking her in the eye at all times so she doesn't feel body conscious)
Probably with a finish on her pride and joy, her boobs! 💦

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.