Nadia Sawalha #59 Vlogmas 22: Hardly cinematic & v melodramatic; mostly 24 days lugging crap to the attic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestions

Cooking the books, overpaid grifters ,
time for the bus pass and slippers

Loose badly needs new blood,
She milked it for 20 years
Now they’ll both just chew the cud

Her frenemy Kaye will be glad to see the back,
Embarrassed of years of her meaningless feedback

When you’re put out to pasture, your appearances are a disaster. Just stay home with the master (manipulator)

The tax mans taken all my doh left me in my stately home to listen to endless tales of drunkenness and cruelty

Sorry 😂 I got a bit carried away there 😂
---

She looks awful in that photo, drained
I agree she looks awful in the photo and drained , but I think it speaks volumes about the kind of people they are that financial worries , or potential loss of a job might keep them up at night, but loss of reputation, the loss of good relations with family members and former spouses. and also losing their mental health, dignity, personal boundaries, or any kind of personal authority or integrity (including as a parent) doesn't seem to have bothered them at all! (Just used as an endless supply of material to sensationalise and endlessly milk for viewing figures?)

They are the type (and I know a few similar, sorry to burst their bubble 😃 but they are not unique!) who when things are going well, and they are coasting on easy street (auto pilot) are almost unbearably smug, superior, self aggrandising , ostentatious, permissive, lazy and entitled...in other words spoilt, and with very little appreciation of all the things they have been gifted with.
No one really in their heart of hearts would want a normal person to have to deal with an uncertain or insecure future (but Mark and Nadia feel above the ordinary or normal don't they?)
They feel special, above such mundane concerns (That's what their behaviour screams to me) and whenever others have suffered I genuinely get the sense that they haven't shown much sympathy or empathy?

So whatever befalls them..well what can I say apart from the fact that these people surely have alienated a lot of people. When the going was good (and it still might be just they have scarcity mindset and don't value what they actually have always hankering after more, freebies etc).
They flaunted it in people's faces (literally) all the holidays, all the meals out, all the gifts etc etc and without the sense to have good grace or modesty about it, to them claim a lot of that as expenses on top of it all, was surely taking the piss 🤷‍♀️

She would pull her Pollyanna/Marie Antoinette act..let the peasants eat momma's spaghetti :sick: jeez haven't we been punished enough?
He was like a on the alert guard dog, fiercely possessive of his property and belongings (seriously my nanna had a spoilt dog that reacted the same way 😃) ready to growl at any intruders (which would be anyone that didn't fawn or give them their own way!).
So in a way wealth has spoilt them as a family , insulated them from reality and consequences, allowed them access to constant stimulation, distraction and anything to not to have to face actually looking at themselves constructively, it's brought out her ego and it's made him even more possessive and territorial.

It didn't make them happy just gave them a temporary high followed afterwards by the inevitable low. That they might be in a low spot right now is just the consequence of living a very unbalanced life.
Maybe this is a shock to the system, if they have any sense they might finally get around to really evaluating and appreciating what they already have, and not mourn a loss , but appreciate the gaining of wisdom that comes from acknowledging that life has its ups and downs, and getting used to always having your own way and easy money is not all it's cracked up to be, and can actually be damaging if you haven't got the maturity to make the best of it, which they surely haven't? 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 17
If she is on her way out of loose the their lifestyle is going to change dramatically. You just would not be able to carry on the same without the 6k a week coming in. I wonder when we will know for sure? Any ideas?

She’s also desperate to promote the cheaper supermarkets along with Dina but what neither of them have realised is that those supermarkets just don’t need the likes of them. They do well already.

I think it’s going to be an interesting few months ahead.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I am looking forward to HTSM when your income halves and one partner spends it all on wankertainment.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
If she is on her way out of loose the their lifestyle is going to change dramatically. You just would not be able to carry on the same without the 6k a week coming in. I wonder when we will know for sure? Any ideas?

She’s also desperate to promote the cheaper supermarkets along with Dina but what neither of them have realised is that those supermarkets just don’t need the likes of them. They do well already.

Maybe Mark might have to go get himself a proper job, which could be the making of him in my opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

I agree, I’ve gone over to the dark side and watch so much more on tiktok now, there are people who post about Lidl / Aldi for free raking in views Nadia and Mark could only dream about therefore, Aldi and Lidl don’t need to pay the likes of Nadia.

Reactions: 9
Maybe Mark might have to go get himself a proper job, which could be the making of him in my opinion.
💯 Wood79

A regular job, with a regular wage and regular hours. Like a regular person, instead of a puffed up delusional tw*t. Most other jobbing YouTubers manage to juggle both. And produce better content.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
The lurkers who read here have become panicked by the discussions around Nadia leaving LW, it appears a few have been asking in the coffee bore comments section and she’s replied that she hasn’t left LW.

View attachment 1951523

And…Mr news reader strikes again with TV studio quality

View attachment 1951507
This morning Manky criticises the talents of Sir Jony Ive, the former Chief Design Officer of Apple and Chancellor of the Royal Academy of Art. Quite rich, as this is coming from someone whose idea of a compelling visual news presentation is 👆👆 that above and whose camera skills make it look like he is in a hostage situation.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
The Wanker even remembers making Yorkshire puddings seventeen years ago despite him supposed to be a raging alcohol. Such an absolute melt he is 🤡 🤡

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Maddie "makes the best boiled eggs in south london". The specificity of the bullshit- truly an art. Must be someone in north london who knows how to boil water better.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So maybe she'll not return to LW after all? Wonder how she survived on no income during the 10 years she wasn't on there

Reactions: 7
So maybe she'll not return to LW after all? Wonder how she survived on no income during the 10 years she wasn't on there
Funny how she fell out with Julia at the same time she returned to Loose Women, maybe Julia was bank rolling her and stopped.

Reactions: 6
Funny how she fell out with Julia at the same time she returned to Loose Women, maybe Julia was bank rolling her and stopped.
I'm sure Nadia Sawalha will owe her sister Julia and her parents THOUSANDS of pounds! Nadia has always admitted she is useless with money which to me also means, I've borrowed thousands but let's forget about it as I'm useless with money!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Is there something more going on with Maddie and that’s why they feel the need to post about how great she is? Do they ever consider how the other three daughters might feel, even if they don’t want to be featured on their social media - I find it very vindictive.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.