Nadia Sawalha #59 Vlogmas 22: Hardly cinematic & v melodramatic; mostly 24 days lugging crap to the attic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she left loose women? She's barely been on for months, im confused
the suggestion is from an article in the daily mail that several loose women are effectively on strike, cos loose women wants them to go paye, and no longer be self-employed, which would probably be a 50percent or so drop in sawalha's wages........ so we think she is on strike; and they are stupidly thinking they can juggle about their TERRIBLE youtube channel, so it either makes up the loss of wages, or replaces them entirely if she doesn't go back; or alternatively that they are jiggling about their YouTube channel in such a way that it bolsters her case for being self employed.

Reactions: 12
Who do you think the three Loose Women are that have walked out?
Presuming she is one of them
Bet she stood with a whistle
EVERYBODY OUT !!!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hmm strange as all of the women have been on this week and most recent weeks - unless it's a strike for 1, I'm thinking they've cut her right back because they know how much rubbish she talks; or maybe she's been caught fiddling the books with her unemployed husband lol

Reactions: 13
Nadia sawalha is currently off loose women due to the outstanding tax issue with HMRC... Unfortunately for Nadia, she's tried claiming she was self employed contractor, but the new IR35 rules states you cannot work the same hours, same day each week etc as that makes you an employee and is unfair to actual employees. Hence she was previously paying 19% tax minus all of her ridiculous deductions, IR35 means contractors have to pay over 40%.

My partner is a contractor. I know this IR35 issue inside and out. It's complicated and Richi Sunak is determined to get his way with it.

Sadly for Nadia, she has worked every Thurs and Friday for years, hence making her an employee in all but name!

Imagine the back tax that will be due if HMRC win 😂

Nadias story isn't like Lorraines as nadia is, definitely playing nadia! 😂

Re National insurance, contractors have to pay their own personal NI PLUS the COMPANIES National insurance, which is quite alot the more you earn. Paying double NI is alot for us so it will be huge for the Sawalha-Adderleys

No wonder the Sawalha-Adderleys are panicking and trying desperately hard to show Nadia isnt an itv employee 😂

It's made a significant dink in my families earnings so it will be huge for Nadia Sawalha on £3k a day.

What I find hilarious is Nadia and Co being "on strike!" she's delusional if she thinks Loose Women need her! Loose Women can get much better presenters who who happily take less than Nadia Sawalha n Co... Nobody is indespencible, definitely not Nitty!!!

Bearing in mind whatever rate of tax nitty is on, she deducts 99% of it claiming the tit show costs so she has a blooming cheek "striking" abput tax brackets! She pays barely any tax!!!!! 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She’s posted this tagging in Loose Women
View attachment 1949260
I'm sure those people that have been working out in the cold, carrying parcels etc will be glad to know she classes it as work.
---

Title Suggestion: Nadia Sawalha #60 Tax Avoidance, Manky's An Annoyance, Moodie's Lips Now Have Added Buoyance.
---

She really is hammering home this ‘best show NOT on TV’, isn’t she? Nadia OFF the telly.
#Nadia Sawalha No Longer Off The Telly 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I'm sure those people that have been working out in the cold, carrying parcels etc will be glad to know she classes it as work.
---

Title Suggestion: Nadia Sawalha #60 Tax Avoidance, Manky's An Annoyance, Moodie's Lips Now Have Added Buoyance.
---

#Nadia Sawalha No Longer Off The Telly 🤣
A tweak to this thread title suggestion:

Is Nadia Off the Telly Finally Off the Telly For Good?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
The lurkers who read here have become panicked by the discussions around Nadia leaving LW, it appears a few have been asking in the coffee bore comments section and she’s replied that she hasn’t left LW.

D47FF760-FC16-4916-97A9-8511D1BBED2C.jpeg

And…Mr news reader strikes again with TV studio quality

1F1FF317-19C8-4920-9CBF-C515FF028DA1.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Tap dancing Christ on a cracker! I am just listening to these Saturday Papers and Mark is bouncing off the walls. I feel a panic attack coming on just listening to him. He didn't realize that Delilah had domestic violence in it. What a dolt. Oh my God STFU Mark! He is getting shrill now.

Reactions: 9
The lurkers who read here have become panicked by the discussions around Nadia leaving LW, it appears a few have been asking in the coffee bore comments section and she’s replied that she hasn’t left LW.

View attachment 1951523

And…Mr news reader strikes again with TV studio quality

View attachment 1951507
"nope x" 🤔

No explanation to why she hasn't been seen on the telly for weeks. Nadia Sawalha is even useless at damage limitation! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.