Nadia Sawalha #57 Losing Subs Day By Day, Buying Their Membership Is The Only Way.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They were definitely in competition with each other today on CM. Unusually for Nits she had absolutely no sympathy for Mank and rolled her eyes when he said he’d slept on the sofa so as not to disturb her last night. Me thinks she came home last night and found him wallowing in self pity, probably having not cleared up the kitchen from the morning and she went bat tit at him! Something definitely went on. She’s usually all gushy gushy when he says he feels unwell, complete opposite today, and I loved it. He did sound awful but she was still trying to get sympathy for not feeling well. So funny 😂
I thought it was awful on that CM, when Nadia asked Mark if he watched Loose Women, when she was telling a funny story from Fridays show, and he looked bitter and nasty and said ‘No, I was too busy.’ Too busy??? It was the resentment and anger on his face that spoke volumes. He was putting her and the show down, which I thought was disrespectful when she supports him financially from her wages from Loose Women. He never shows any interest at all in her work with LW, but the way he said he was ‘too busy,’ to watch it was nasty, really nasty. His life wouldn’t be half as comfortable without her wage.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
C*nt moves from Mark Adderley: "You cheer me up. You're the only thing in my day that cheers me up. Everything else f*cking makes me miserable and I want to stab myself." 🤬
Moodie: "Oh, what even your wife?" :oops:

Mark & Nadia Are ILL So Here's a Blast From a Year Ago!!! THE NO NAME SUNDAY SHOW #90 - YouTube
Time stamp 17:50
View attachment 1637526
What a terrible amount of pressure to place on his daughter - “you’re the only thing that makes me happy.” And he edited out his response to M. Come now, Manky, don’t bite the hand that feeds you…😉😂😡

• Angry
  • Wow
Saira said she walked after the producers requests.
It’s fortune she had her own skincare brand and other money earning projects to fall back on.
She was in full support of the Government sacking nurses who didn’t want to receive the covid vaccination, and even when the Government did a full u turn she still said it was the right thing, having no thought to those peoples thoughts or concerns.
I know a few wonderful ladies who left due to this, one who had fears that it would interfere with her having other medical treatments, her patients were so upset as she was so caring and professional.
Another young girl who didn’t finish her nursing course for fear of the injection.
Talented people all put under pressure
Now that Sairas mum is receiving intensive medical care I genuinely hope she is seen to without the interruption that some people I know are facing due to staff shortages.
She fully embarrassed her husband on that show I’m sure he was the laughing stock of his friends
She is saying now that she regrets things she did on there just to be on the panel.
She features him on her Instagram and he always looks totally depressed and disinterested.
Self promotion is a funny old game and not without its pit falls
On another note, I think Nitty would be even too much for the Benny hill brigade
The covid vaccines are causing a fair amount of damage to many. I never would condone anyone having to have a medical procedure to do their job. I’m unvaccinated and it was one of the hardest things I ever did but jeez I’m glad I didn’t.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Sorry if already mentioned - I have scrolled back but can't see anything.

Has anyone's seen Miserable Maddie's new tattoos? She got some stars on her stomach (groundbreaking...) but also a large tattoo on her hand.

I hate to sound old and boring, but a tattoo on such a permanently visible place... I would be very upset if that were my child.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I found it strange that she said - even your wife - not saying - even Mum.
The way he idolises Moodie is creepy and borderline obsessive. Listening to Nits on LW this week, she was saying she never wants “her” daughters to move out. I can see Kooks moving out but unless Moodie moves in with someone and is a kept woman, never having to lift a finger or pay a bill, I can’t see her flying the nest anytime soon. She‘s got too much of a good thing going on 😡

• Sick
Nadia has claimed frequently that Mark never ever watches loose women.
He does have time though for…..
MAFS
THE KARDASHINS
REAL HOUSEWIVES OF WHATEVER
STRICTLY
LOVE ISLAND
etc etc
That says a lot for her show if square eyes wont even watch it 😌

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Nadia has claimed frequently that Mark never ever watches loose women.
He does have time though for…..
MAFS
THE KARDASHINS
REAL HOUSEWIVES OF WHATEVER
STRICTLY
LOVE ISLAND
etc etc
That says a lot for her show if square eyes wont even watch it 😌
Add to that dull trailers for any and every movie that is coming or has ever existed....
Work done by wifey is not even on the list. She's only good as a meal ticket, she's vile, bossy and self absorbed and he's grown to loathe her. He can't even hide it, neither can Moodie.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Sorry if already mentioned - I have scrolled back but can't see anything.

Has anyone's seen Miserable Maddie's new tattoos? She got some stars on her stomach (groundbreaking...) but also a large tattoo on her hand.

I hate to sound old and boring, but a tattoo on such a permanently visible place... I would be very upset if that were my child.

I wonder who's funding the multiple 'tats'? :oops:

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Was watching the latest HomeTime, and Mr. Nearly-Academy Award Nominee can’t manage basic sound production and editing techniques. He can’t be bothered to invest in a portable wireless microphone and is incompetent when it comes to managing sound levels - the speaking audio is always much softer than any music he layers in, and so whenever he cuts to a backing soundtrack the change in volume nearly blows out one’s eardrum. And there’s no need to revisit the oft-covered criticism on this site of his shaky and unfocused camera work, which tends to focus on his own face.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
The covid vaccines are causing a fair amount of damage to many. I never would condone anyone having to have a medical procedure to do their job. I’m unvaccinated and it was one of the hardest things I ever did but jeez I’m glad I didn’t.
We firmly believe it killed my father in law each jab caused a heart attack
He was in a ward with many people in the same boat
I wouldn’t take it for a million pound
She says she supports women, didn’t support them on this matter

I do believe my 10 year old autistic nephew could set up a better YouTube channel, he would also be productive and punctual, unlike these cretins.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
I'm fully unvaccinated and would rather go to jail for life than ever take it

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.