Nadia Sawalha #57 Losing Subs Day By Day, Buying Their Membership Is The Only Way.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When you read the article it was for a feature to see how 'fans' responded, undercover kind of thing. It would have been interesting at the time and its been done recently as part of a programme by Olivia what's her face from Love Island, which was really interesting. In the article though Saira has gone all prudish around the suggestion despite being happy to pose body confident on her social media. I'd love to know what went down at LW and the DM are bringing it up again too with a spade.

Reactions: 6
Interesting….Saira’s not the most reliable source but if true Nittya must be annoyed she wasn’t asked to set up an Only Fans account. 🤣😂🤣😂👇:
Nits behind a paywall would save our eyes... though I feel as if we’ve seen most of it 🙈

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
"Following her departure Saira blocked Nadia Sawalha, Kaye Adams and Jane Moore from viewing her Instagram posts."
THE MUTUAL BACK SCRATCHING CABAL.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
As predicted!!!
She’s not doing the NNSS as still in bed (dressed like that???)😏
She looks "as rough as a badger's arse" in that photo, was it before or after the rhosey. 🦡

Edit - Wonder if all the family will be gathered round the TV this afternoon as Julia does the voices for 4 of the character in Chicken Run which is on BBC 1 at 2.35pm.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
She looks "as rough as a badger's arse" in that photo, was it before or after the rhosey. 🦡

Edit - Wonder if all the family will be gathered round the TV this afternoon as Julia does the voices for 4 of the character in Chicken Run which is on BBC 1 at 2.35pm.
Her usual morning face with yesterday’s makeup around her eyes 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
As predicted!!!
She’s not doing the NNSS as still in bed (dressed like that???)😏
god its a horror show in that bed!!!

i think its odd that Saira blocked Kaye as I cant see Kaye getting involved in anything nasty... but then it is the daily fail, so it could be made up
Jane Moron and Nits yes, cos they have nasty streaks

I’ve just seen Saira’s long post on Instagram about Loose Women and Only Fans, I’m surprised Nadia wasn’t asked to go undercover , she practically does readers wife on her insta page and will do anything for money.

Reactions: 10
I’ve just seen Saira’s long post on Instagram about Loose Women and Only Fans, I’m surprised Nadia wasn’t asked to go undercover , she practically does readers wife on her insta page and will do anything for money.
I was going to put a similar comment underneath the article in DM online but they have only printed 2 comments and not accepting any more.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Saira said she walked after the producers requests.
It’s fortune she had her own skincare brand and other money earning projects to fall back on.
She was in full support of the Government sacking nurses who didn’t want to receive the covid vaccination, and even when the Government did a full u turn she still said it was the right thing, having no thought to those peoples thoughts or concerns.
I know a few wonderful ladies who left due to this, one who had fears that it would interfere with her having other medical treatments, her patients were so upset as she was so caring and professional.
Another young girl who didn’t finish her nursing course for fear of the injection.
Talented people all put under pressure
Now that Sairas mum is receiving intensive medical care I genuinely hope she is seen to without the interruption that some people I know are facing due to staff shortages.
She fully embarrassed her husband on that show I’m sure he was the laughing stock of his friends
She is saying now that she regrets things she did on there just to be on the panel.
She features him on her Instagram and he always looks totally depressed and disinterested.
Self promotion is a funny old game and not without its pit falls
On another note, I think Nitty would be even too much for the Benny hill brigade

• Heart
Those of you who predicted that they were going to be ill today called it right! By the sounds of it THIS time it is genuine but they really are like the boy that cried wolf. It would be interesting to know at the end of the yr how many weeks out of the 52 they have fulfilled what they have pledged to deliver. 😠😠😡

• Heart
Reactions: 14
god its a horror show in that bed!!!

i think its odd that Saira blocked Kaye as I cant see Kaye getting involved in anything nasty... but then it is the daily fail, so it could be made up
Jane Moron and Nits yes, cos they have nasty streaks
I doubt Kaye would have done anything directly, but I can see how she'd get caught in the crossfire since she's friendly with Nadia.

On a separate note, I'm not sure Saira is doing herself any favours.

Since she's left, she's consistently made public, indirect swipes at LW for pretty much any reason whatsoever. To me, it always came across as unappreciative, and a little immature. Dare I say it, I think she enjoys the headlines - and drama is what gets her there.

As a result, I'm approaching this OnlyFans debacle with scepticism. I would be very surprised if she were asked to join OnlyFans by ITV?! I feel like this is some big (wilful?) misunderstanding.

In any case, none of this will help her if she wants a career in TV, even if not on ITV. She comes across as a bit of a liability.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Another freebie for the subs bearing in mind the members have already paid for it 🤣🤣🤣 I no longer have any pity for these fools !!!
And if he has committed and edited his “reality show better than TV” there would have been no issue 😡

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Sad
I believe saira's claim. Behind the scene tv people are parasites- most would think nothing of floating the idea of opening an onlyfans account as a "research" project to someone, if they thought they would do it.

Da helf and wellness kween is ill agen. WOTASURPRIZE.

still well enuff to film herself makin a cup of lemon and ginger and stick new age music over the top though.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I believe saira's claim. Behind the scene tv people are parasites- most would think nothing of floating the idea of opening an onlyfans account as a "research" project to someone, if they thought they would do it.

Da helf and wellness kween is ill agen. WOTASURPRIZE.

still well enuff to film herself makin a cup of lemon and ginger and stick new age music over the top though.
i agree - i believe Saira's claims too
She was taking her clothes off to prove to Muslim women that they can be free of the constraints inflicted on many of them - she wasnt doing it in a sexual way at all
Eamon and Ruth have stayed very good friends with her too -
Thing is with ITV once you show any slight rebellion, they will get rid of that person asITV are quite corrupt, they completely shielded Schofield knowing that something big was coming out. And all this queue jumping with H&P they've defended them and lied
Its a very corrupt organisation
Interesting that one of the comments on Siara's posters was that she was in the audience this week at LW and said she was so disappointed that it ists all scripted - there is no free flow...
the show really has had its day

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.