Nadia Sawalha #56 Sponging from the Paying Sheep, Married to an Unemployed Lazy Creep!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It must be exhausting putting up with his whinging, he's behaving like a spoilt child wanting attention all the time. For someone unemployed he's had a good amount of holidays recently, he could at least be grateful or appreciatively mention this to his wife, instead of the constant moaning of how its all affecting his issues. Issues which are just tedious, monotonous reminders of his self diagnosed problems in his life and inability to find work due to said issues. He doesn't appear to suffer with these difficulties when going to the cinema with his equally feckless, workshy daughter.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Yes he has a mug that allows him to be unemployment and sit in all day every day yet he still moans and can't even turn his hand at a little DIY and tidy the squat up a bit plus he isn't romantic with her either they are just like old college mates tbh I wouldn't think they were romantically involved if I didn't no them plus she looks at least 16 years older than him

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Yes he has a mug that allows him to be unemployment and sit in all day every day yet he still moans and can't even turn his hand at a little DIY and tidy the squat up a bit plus he isn't romantic with her either they are just like old college mates tbh I wouldn't think they were romantically involved if I didn't no them plus she looks at least 16 years older than him
Spot on Telly Fanatic

Notice the difference in Mark Adderley's demeanour when Mummy Nadia Sawalha forks out for an expensive date night for Moodie and her Daddy! :sick:
1665079399877.png

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Ki
Spot on Telly Fanatic

Notice the difference in Mark Adderley's demeanour when Mummy Nadia Sawalha forks out for an expensive date night for Moodie and her Daddy! :sick:
View attachment 1631112
the unemployed spongers being held up by a deluded wife/mother. They should at least do some voluntary work if too uneducated to get a job.

Reactions: 15
So according to nitty on L.Women the moodie one is still living at home because she feeds her wonderful food:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: and because they are Arabic they choose to live with their families:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. There was us thinking she was still at home because she is unemployed, sponges off her mother, is able to get all the money she needs for drugs and booze and has her very own drug den. I really like the way Carol McGiff talks to nitty she really puts her in her place and said today she doesn't count her as a friend:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Random , but if I had to choose two LW to go in that filthy squat for a free for all to rummage through everything cupboards the lot it would be JSP and Carol ( I like them both ), and I think they both deep down hate Nadia

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
The way Nadia Sawalha batted off Brenda's lived experience of domestic violence on LW today should have had her booted off the panel. 🤬🤬🤬
Discussing The Controversial Match.com Ad Showing Woman Carrying Out Subservient Tasks | Loose Women - YouTube
Time stamp 3:10

Painfully aware that no one was one board with her histrionics, Nadia proceeded to distract the audience with a 'funny story' told in her Cock-ern-ney accent. A story she recently rehearsed on their family Youtube channel, no less. Featuring her sister Dina, of course. Check out the embarrassment amongst the other Loose Women; they're certainly not laughing with Nadia.
1665093910836.png

Scratch that. She's the only panellist laughing. :sneaky:

• Angry
  • Sad
Don’t ask me why but I just watched HTSM 🤢
Yet again, Nitwit refers more to her imaginary friends, her friend of 30 years, lots of people she knows, .. than to her own sexlife 🙄
Yet again Nitwit is an expert dishing out her opinions as she has read sooo many articles on sex therapy 🤣 but when Manky asks her a direct question she says she is not there to give advice as she is not a sex therapist 🤣
Yet again Nitwit does not like the subject coming too close to home and either puts up her safe card, or differs the attention back on to Manky, HIS insecurities, HIS body dysmorphia, HIS lack of playful/puppy dog affection, HE is intimidated by her,…
Transpires through this blog the fact that they don’t seem to have much sex, it’s quick, same position, same place (bed or away!)

Nothing changes, nothing new then 🙄

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Random , but if I had to choose two LW to go in that filthy squat for a free for all to rummage through everything cupboards the lot it would be JSP and Carol ( I like them both ), and I think they both deep down hate Nadia
True that. I'd add Glo in a pair of Marigolds to the mix. :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Carol seemed to glare at Nits yesterday as though she couldnt stand her - it was very awkward at times and the cameral even got Nits eye rolling at Kaye when Carol was saying they were not really friends, someone had gone on in the morning meeting, as Carol was in a right strop
Kaye ever the professional trying to hold it all together

• Wow
I wonder if we will see Carol and nits on the same panel again. Carol made her dislike more than obvious and I think Brenda felt the same and I don't think there are many of the Loose ladies who actually like old big mouth, maybe just Kaye and Jane who can tolerate her now.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I wonder if we will see Carol and nits on the same panel again. Carol made her dislike more than obvious and I think Brenda felt the same and I don't think there are many of the Loose ladies who actually like old big mouth, maybe just Kaye and Jane who can tolerate her now.
I felt really sorry for Brenda. She hardly got time to speak about anything apart from her cancer story. She looked totally fed up. Nits took over the whole programme 😡

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
The way Nadia Sawalha batted off Brenda's lived experience of domestic violence on LW today should have had her booted off the panel. 🤬🤬🤬
Discussing The Controversial Match.com Ad Showing Woman Carrying Out Subservient Tasks | Loose Women - YouTube
Time stamp 3:10

Painfully aware that no one was one board with her histrionics, Nadia proceeded to distract the audience with a 'funny story' told in her Cock-ern-ney accent. A story she recently rehearsed on their family Youtube channel, no less. Featuring her sister Dina, of course. Check out the embarrassment amongst the other Loose Women; they're certainly not laughing with Nadia.
View attachment 1631999
Scratch that. She's the only panellist laughing. :sneaky:
Nit quickly tries to add some gravitas to her tit Dina - real south landan bird, yet also the quiet sister - story after Carole dismisses it

C: 'you want to criminalise bickering in the supermarket 🙄'
N: (stops laughing at herself) 'NO... SHE SAID SHE WAS LIKE SHAKEY - THE WOMAN WAS A BIT SHAKEY'

Nads - before this, gesturing towards Carole - 'an older person is going to go oh please, or find it funny', to which Kaye responds 'not necessarily.' Thankfully, Kaye (of Strictly) is not reciprocating Nads' (not of Strictly) bootlicking zactlyyyyyyy'ies

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Those two older daughters must’ve had the sense to get fully outta Dodge.
Distancing themselves from those two muppets was probably the best thing they’ve done.

I have sons, it maddens me when these clowns come down on young men these days , given that Mank impregnated three women in a row back in the day not giving a flying f£&k,something my sons wouldn’t dream of doing, and opted to shack up with the one that was on the telly just for notice
I think he bases his whole sorry act on that of Alan Davies, he must be green with envy of his national success ….

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Only watched the opening of LW but was surprised when Carole came out last, I also didn't think that would happen again.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I am watchin the sex talk..... Nadia is incapable of discussing of anything sexual. get the impression their sex life is a bit tit. my advice to them- though i is no sex expert, just like nadia sawalha off da telly, who uses that disclaimer just before she acts like an expert- try dressing up as nurse ratched and mcmurphy from one flew over the cuckoos nest.

best bit-- when mank inadvertently drops in to the conversation that he has moments where he thinks blimey, I have't had sex for three weeks. nadia sawalha off the telly, mustering all the professionlism that has got her dropped from so many present-tin jawbs- says let's go to the subs comments (or sum such like)- to so suttily take him off the topic- having revealed so much.

If her vagina clams up for sex, as much as her mouth when supposed to talk about it, no wonder there is not much action.

Reactions: 6
Thread title suggestion: Another Swadderleys Holiday: A Sweaty Wet Blanket With Dry Heaves in Paradise.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.