Nadia Sawalha #56 Sponging from the Paying Sheep, Married to an Unemployed Lazy Creep!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s egging for an agony aunt gig for sure. I always remember her saying, when an influencer died some years back from anorexia, ‘well, if you don’t eat your heart will give in ‘cause it’s a muscle, and muscles need food’. I thought then what a callous thing to say. It spoke volumes about her. I wish YouTube would regulate what these so called influencers can say or do. There seems to be no system in place that deems them to be amateurs. It’s a friggin free for all

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Wouldn’t be able to watch that HTSM sex edition.
It would conjure up a type of smellavision of powerful body odour, manky sheets, prioderm nit treatment, crusty dusty socks, dog hair, stale make up, flaky skin and pure grease.
Think Tracy Eminem’s unmade bed and multiply it by ten, as he has blatantly admitted the sheets get changed maybe once a term 😒
They would need sponsored by Febreeze

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I'm won't be watching the HTSM sex edition either. I am fearful we will find out what happened to that bottle of macdonalds special sauce they were sent; and that mank used it to get her to lick where the sun don't shine.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I'm won't be watching the HTSM sex edition either. I am fearful we will find out what happened to that bottle of macdonalds special sauce they were sent; and that mank used it to get her to lick where the sun don't shine.
They won’t share anything they haven’t already shared - and while that’s likely a good thing, it’s also a sign they aren’t at all authentic or transparent…and that’s also probably why they solicited input from viewers - God help the poor souls who decided to spill their guts to them in writing and in doing so invited the Swadderleys to talk about them.

• Sad
HTSM and they want their viewers/listeners to bug them to keep a regular schedule for it! Are they going to pay anyone for this service? How juvenile can you get? "If we aren't doing it every fortnight, tell us off." I listened to 10 mins and blergh. :sick:

• Wow
  • Angry
HTSM and they want their viewers/listeners to bug them to keep a regular schedule for it! Are they going to pay anyone for this service? How juvenile can you get? "If we aren't doing it every fortnight, tell us off." I listened to 10 mins and blergh. :sick:
Why doesn't Mr Workaholic keep a note of the next time they plan to do one on his famous whiteboard? Then this is going to be difficult, but actually keep to the schedule. I don't know quite why they are held up as relationship goals anyway. Yes they have been together 20 plus yrs, but they have a very non functional relationship to say the least as we have discussed time and time again.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
WTactualF?! I was under the impression that Nadia Sawalha scheduled HTSM as a means of resolving their arguments, which is why I'm surprised that these 'podcasts' dropped off the agenda. :sneaky:

Why doesn't Mr Workaholic keep a note of the next time they plan to do one on his famous whiteboard? Then this is going to be difficult, but actually keep to the schedule. I don't know quite why they are held up as relationship goals anyway. Yes they have been together 20 plus yrs, but they have a very non functional relationship to say the least as we have discussed time and time again.
Well done Wood79 for highlighting the fact that the only function that whiteboard ever served was to gaslight the breadwinner when she dared to ask what the Hell Mark Adderley does all day.
1664954166637.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Nadia is on her OWN AGAIN for coffee boring and he has lock his computer.
Talk about bitting the hand that feeds you!
Now he has his FILM and CELEB shows he’s not bothering with the foundation project that helped him achieve that…… WHERE is MARK!!!!😡
1664964866100.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I’m just wondering why she isn’t putting her lot into becoming an MP.
She does believe she is the voice of the people, so why wouldn’t she step forward and put her money where her mouth is, whilst so many are struggling
Mank could be the new Dennis Thatcher, and maybe the WiFi at number 10 would work without having to put 50p in the meter
He loves a good poll, he could set up his own polling station.
A reality tv presenter became the President of America, so there’s no dream too big for a Loose Woman 😂
Sorted, lovely.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Mark has access to what’s on her phone, social media accounts, and emails and it’s been shown on vlogs how he will grab at her phone yet she can’t access the laptop because she has no idea what the password is. I wonder what the man has to hide? Does this woman not see the red flags in her own relationship? 🤯

Nadia is on her OWN AGAIN for coffee boring and he has lock his computer.
Talk about bitting the hand that feeds you!
Now he has his FILM and CELEB shows he’s not bothering with the foundation project that helped him achieve that…… WHERE is MARK!!!!😡
View attachment 1627546

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Mark has access to what’s on her phone, social media accounts, and emails and it’s been shown on vlogs how he will grab at her phone yet she can’t access the laptop because she has no idea what the password is. I wonder what the man has to hide? Does this woman not see the red flags in her own relationship? 🤯
I wonder when Nadia Sawalha last set eyes on their joint bank account. #MrSpain

• Heart
Reactions: 15
WTactualF?! I was under the impression that Nadia Sawalha scheduled HTSM as a means of resolving their arguments, which is why I'm surprised that these 'podcasts' dropped off the agenda. :sneaky:

Well done Wood79 for highlighting the fact that the only function that whiteboard ever served was to gaslight the breadwinner when she dared to ask what the Hell Mark Adderley does all day.
View attachment 1627212
He wrote Nadias work in black with his in RED and has deliberately made it look like she has it cushy. Does he forget that she is also involved in the coffee mornings, meal in minutes, vlogs, NNSS, therefore meaning that she works harder than him!!
Not to mention the housework and cooking for the family etc etc she does.
I'm no fan of Nadia but jeez, that board is gaslighting at its finest 😱

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Interesting on the old WHITEBOARD it says “Mark Away “ on Wednesday and it looks like he is away today too ( Wednesday) . Do u think it’s his weekly AA meeting or signing on at the job centre ?!!!!
1664975639474.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He wrote Nadias work in black with his in RED and has deliberately made it look like she has it cushy. Does he forget that she is also involved in the coffee mornings, meal in minutes, vlogs, NNSS, therefore meaning that she works harder than him!!
Not to mention the housework and cooking for the family etc etc she does.
I'm no fan of Nadia but jeez, that board is gaslighting at its finest 😱
I agree with you on 100% everything apart from the housework ...i don't think anyone does housework in that stinking embarrassment 🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Okay, did we have any title for the next thread? I got to the 7th page of the best rated and still didn't find one.

Ibiza #1. We have Mark whispering into the camera, he must be still up whilst everyone else is in bed. Rabbits on about him being nervous, not being the yogi that Nadia wants him to be. God give me strength! He wanted to skive, take some running gear so he could run and Nadia nixed it because IT IS A YOGA RETREAT DUMMY. "You're not allowed to raise your cortisol." Says he loves Rachel, can't wait to meet her, but he would rather go clubbing. Ugh, with those dancing movements of his? He won't be throwing shapes so much as physical interpretations of MEH. More whinging about the airport. He is the human embodiment of a wet fart. Up the stairs and there is Nads at her vanity and Mark tells her that he is worried he won't be good enough for her. I think that ship has sailed. He definitely caught her at a low ebb, ergo she settled. "Yeah, you're going to be quite tit, because you have done nothing to prepare at all." :ROFLMAO: He repeats himself about not being good enough, that he is going to let her down. "For months and months I have been saying to you join me for yoga, join me for yoga and you always say yes," when it comes to doing it he says no. He says he looked at his feet (yes he puts the camera down to focus on them and well :sick:) they don't look up to it. She says she will go to the other side of the yoga class, as she slathers on the face oil. Now he is freaking because Nads told him there will only be 10 people in the class. She must love playing mother with this one.

They are in the car and the girls apparently said to Nadia "Good luck with dad." Talk of airport face. Mark didn't pack his trunks. More whinging about 8 lessons 90 mins each of yoga. Nadia has been picking at something on her retainer. She thought it was food, but no it was the glue on her retainer and says that Mark has to pick up a dental kit so he can glue it for her. You wouldn't know just from their chat that they are in their 50s. Mark says they don't sell superglue at the airport, because as you know terrorists superglue themselves to the cockpit. :rolleyes: Nadia says if they can't get glue she won't be able to eat. Live off the fat of the land (ass) as my mum says. :p Another shot of Mark's maudlin face, MAKE IT STOP! Mark is getting car sick. Nadia has emptied her washbag out just in case.

Airport. Mark continues to witch about the car sickness, says he is green as the pavement. Nadia sent the girls a pic of him and Maddie said "he is literally a child." "I need to eat bread. Oh God I feel like I am going to belch." They are at London City Airport and Mark is looking for the airport, saying it looks like they went to Westfield. Nadia gets frisked and says how nice and polite they are. Mark is thrilled by how smooth the airport is. London City is rinky dink compared to Gatwick or Heathrow. Duh. At Pret, Mark is getting a chicken and avacado sandwich, but Nadia says he should be more yogic and get salad. Mark says that is what is given in prison. Really? Where is this prison that supplies healthy food? No, sandwich, crisps and a bircher. View of the runway and the music gets pumped up, no consideration for anyone's eardrums. And now "Random Thoughts with Mark Adderley." He whispers to the camera how weird it is going away without the girls. Rambles about being locked up together for 2 and a half years. He loves to travel, but 2 years of not doing it makes him jittery. Kinda like not having a real job to speak off, living off Nads' Loose tit and having to do something else makes you jittery. :rolleyes: MIDDLE CLASS WANKER ALERT! Now he says he is liking just having everything in one bag, wearing shorts and sandals, considers continuing the journey, becoming abstinent, a wandering Buddhist. He is looking forward to letting go, but he might never come back. He says that like it is a bad thing. What did Nadia get to eat? The same as Mark. She got some green juice the wrong bircher. View of the runway again and Mark says that Nadia has made the window sill like the side of her bed.

Whilst tugging her turkey neck, body positive Nadia says what is great about it being so hot is "the weight will literally drop." They will be tone and amazing from the heat and the muscles pliable. Mr. Negative says that is fine for her, but he says he will destroy the yoga mat from his sweat. What does he mean? Does he have some rare condition that he sweats acid? "Shall I text her and say he has a problem? For fucks sake Maaark! It's embarassing." Nadia is laughing filming Mark stressing in a low stress environment. The lounge is now full and Mark just says the noise, the noise. Walk to the plane and they say there are 10 blokes blind drunk on a stag do. They can't remember when was the last time they went away. 😐 Plane takes off and Mark says this is the most dangerous bit. If I was on a plane with him and he said that, I would get done for assault. He is teasing Nads now, "it is very steep, look out the window." 😡 Nadia is just getting worse looking out the window. "We're going down Nads." Nadia says she hopes a mosquito bites him really badly ON HIS BOLLOCKS. 🤣 Nadia continues to feel weezy and Mark is just laughing at her. Nadia's eyes start darting back and forth and she clings onto Mark shorts, twisting the fabric. "Why is she on the phone?" She now says the engine sounds sluggish.

Nadia sees the sea, says she will go into the sea this evening. Say hello to your spirit animal Ursula for us! 🤭 On the bus to the airport after landing, get their luggage and the car. "How does it feel to be in a different country?" ask Nads. "So weird." They have a manual and Mark is out of practice. They are trying to figure out where they are going and Nadia is nervous about Mark's driving. They manage to get out of the car park and complain about the Spanish driving. Try Italy, I have. Loads of fun. They are at the hotel now and Nadia is so excited. "I'm starving and we've got no mosquito repellant. tit." Mark says it reminds him of some place he filmed of course. Mark gets a shot of Es Vedra. "Doesn't it remind you of Piha?" Yes, you are well-travelled, STOP SHOWING OFF! Ibiza postcards, some half-naked chick and Nads suggests recreating it. NO! Finally at the room and it is hot and there is mosquito net over the bed "so it must be bad." There is an air conditioner there, figure it out! Mark witches about vertigo going up the stairs and has left the door open for bugs. Bitching about no food in the fridge. FFS Idiots! Photo montage of Mark looking miserable, Nadia grinning like a maniac. What a load of nothing.

• Wow
She really does talk tit - " Whilst tugging her turkey neck, body positive Nadia says what is great about it being so hot is "the weight will literally drop." With all the travelling these 2 have done have they never seen fat people in hot countries ? Having lived in them for 20 years I should be as thin as a rake according to her theory, but I'm not. :confused:
He really is a man child, I would have dumped him at the side of the road on the way to the Airport and told him to make his own way home, with a bit of luck he would have got lost.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ibiza #1. We have Mark ...
#1 😩

Mark Adderley's 'storytelling' is mind-numbingly repetitive in its format and content. When teaching young children to recount a school trip, teachers teach them to identify and describe the points of interest rather than boring the reader with reams about the bog-standard journey. Mr nearly PhD could do with heading back to (primary) school, for bitterntwisted's sake. :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.