Nadia Sawalha #56 Sponging from the Paying Sheep, Married to an Unemployed Lazy Creep!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He is wishing himself good luck on IG 🀣🀣🀣
What a plonker 🀣
πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

Mark Adderley's (asthmatic) take on race relations. Sweet Jesus - this is certain to be more cringe than The Masseuse. And the rest. πŸ™ˆπŸ™‰πŸ™Š
Cinequest - The Gangbuster

Good to see Mark drawing on his own experience as a flabby (mentally and physically), hen-pecked, unemployed, 50+year old opinionated white man. :sneaky: He does share an asthma pump with Di, to be fair; he also discussed the murder of George Floyd with Moodie before mansplaining it to the tipsy wife one evening. #skininthegame #BlackLivesMatter

Watch your back, Jordan Peele. 'Producer' πŸ˜‚ (presumably because she pays for everything, before Mark claims it as a business expense) Nadia Sawalha's hot husband has created something that will blow your reputation out of the water. They're literally, Dumber and Dumber in action. Without the humour.

My life, they're a pair of utter fantasists. At least Mark Adderley is on the other side of the Atlantic to this solitary screening of The Gangbusters, which he paid for with Nadia Sawalha's money. I think the audience reaction would send him spiralling towards yet another rock bottom. I mean, the festival have chosen not to mention his overhyped opus on the Gram or Twitter. They seem to like the other films that have been submitted, though.
Cinequest (@cinequestorg) β€’ Instagram photos and videos

Spot on.
100 %
Couldn't agree more.
He is such a sad sap he has made it his "personality ".
And his family indulge him.
He's as one dimensional as a 1980s sit com character and she's as deep as a puddle
πŸ’― Poddular and tomtomclub

Not sure I'd even notice if Mark Adderley hit rock bottom yet again. Meanwhile, as the gruesome twosome whinge about being back in Croydon without a single lucrative gig to look forward to, Kaye Adams is limbering up for her BBC Primetime gig. :sneaky:

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I’m SHOCKED πŸ˜‰ the film festival organisers aren’t sending a private jet for Manky and his fans to appear at the premiere today. But fear not, filmgoers, Manky promised to screen the masterpiece on the Family members section of the channel for a short window before it is relegated to the dustbin of cinematic history. Can’t wait to see what the critics have to say.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’m SHOCKED πŸ˜‰ the film festival organisers aren’t sending a private jet for Manky and his fans to appear at the premiere today. But fear not, filmgoers, Manky promised to screen the masterpiece on the Family members section of the channel for a short window before it is relegated to the dustbin of cinematic history. Can’t wait to see what the critics have to say.
It's a family affair lol I thought Dina would have been wardrobe πŸ˜…

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Who does she think she is asking people to watch the next episode of The Marriage and then listen to them review it, I watched it all on iplayer the day of the 1st episode, along with 1000s of others, who wants their fuckin opinion!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Kaye is flying, she is at the Edinburgh fringe, her podcast is doing really well and attracting some interesting guests, she's only just started it and its really taking off, theSadTwats have no guests other than each other and talk about the same tit, over and over, nothing new to offer than the moanings of 2 self indulgent, socially immature, boring narcs. Kaye will be on strictly so her profile will get even bigger
and those 2 dead ducks will running around the triangle, rescuing, persecuting, the victims in the each other - nothing to offer, nothing interesting in their lives, lazy twots that they are
and as for his film, cant wait to see the (no) reactions of the film industry!

It's a family affair lol I thought Dina would have been wardrobe πŸ˜…
its like a 6th form student cast!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
@Poddular thank you for your likes in that thread, means alot ❀
@Maid22 ,I will always support people speaking common sense in 2022 😘.
Sorry off topic.

Mark get a proper job that pays a wage and takes your mind off your mind, instead of scrounging off vulnerable people and your media bleep wife.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

Mark Adderley's (asthmatic) take on race relations. Sweet Jesus - this is certain to be more cringe than The Masseuse. And the rest. πŸ™ˆπŸ™‰πŸ™Š

Good to see Mark drawing on his own experience as a flabby (mentally and physically), hen-pecked, unemployed, 50+year old opinionated white man. :sneaky: He does share an asthma pump with Di, to be fair; he also discussed the murder of George Floyd with Moodie before mansplaining it to the tipsy wife one evening. #skininthegame #BlackLivesMatter

Watch your back, Jordan Peele. 'Producer' πŸ˜‚ (presumably because she pays for everything, before Mark claims it as a business expense) Nadia Sawalha's hot husband has created something that will blow your reputation out of the water. They're literally, Dumber and Dumber in action. Without the humour.

My life, they're a pair of utter fantasists. At least Mark Adderley is on the other side of the Atlantic to this solitary screening of The Gangbusters, which he paid for with Nadia Sawalha's money. I think the audience reaction would send him spiralling towards yet another rock bottom. I mean, the festival have chosen not to mention his overhyped opus on the Gram or Twitter. They seem to like the other films that have been submitted, though.

Not sure I'd even notice if Mark Adderley hit rock bottom yet again. Meanwhile, as the gruesome twosome whinge about being back in Croydon without a single lucrative gig to look forward to, Kaye Adams is limbering up for her BBC Primetime gig. :sneaky:
What are the attachements please ? (I am just getting a black screen)

Reactions: 10
πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

Excellent post @missmickey as usual you have hit the nail on the head, I know it's not necessary but just to add my own two cents worth because this whole tagline and synopsis of his short film is really grating on my last nerve tbh.
Why because it's so bloody patronising!...

He's a young boy who (shock horror) who quite simply doesn't see skin colour...

Then again as if to reiterate the point....

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt14970932/plotsummary.....the equally heavy handed... attempt at being both poetic and politically correct....When not seeing difference makes you different :rolleyes:...what really? Is this so unusual?

In whose worldview is NOT being racist either unusual or deemed praiseworthy and singled out for attention?
Seriously πŸ˜‚ its the norm for most people actually, to live in a multicultural world and have friends from a variety of backgrounds and cultures....hello! Mark Adderly real life calling here ....I think in his mind he thinks it's still the sixties or seventies and it's the civil rights movement and he,s showing solidarity ☺ yeah right on bro... except that mentally most people have moved on, and just get on with living life, not trying to score outdated political points or show how earnest or worthy or tolerant they are :p (top tip Mark if you have to go out of your way to show and make a point about how tolerant or right on you are, then in my opinion you probably aren't!, because why else would you need to make such an issue about it?) To convince yourself?

He is so behind the times, not to mention in a very twee and naive way, quite condescending, but being the mother of teenage boys I can tell you, they don't racially profile their potential friends or congratulate themselves on having friends with different skin colour :oops: or have friends to show how liberal they
are seriously? :rolleyes:....That's because people are people (obviously) and unless you're superficial appearances don't really count, but him and his missus are obsessed by skin aren't they, and showing it and making a big deal about it and defining themselves (and others) by it?
Vacuous virtue signallers as per usual then.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I tuned in to CM and we have them both talking over each other not listening to anything the other has to say. Manky drooling over some mans abs but i gave up when he started with the sexual innuendo , it's pathetic and sad he's a grown ass man but he can't seem to do a vlog without sexual content.

What are the attachements please ? (I am just getting a black screen)
Glad someone asked as I also got a black screen but didn't like to say :D:D:D

• Sick
Reactions: 16

LOL why are these four giving mental health tips to a man with bipolar disorder and OCD. none of them are qualified.

In addition, notice how nadia really wants to talk over linda. Also Katie- nurse ratched thinks she is such an expert. I bet she suggested this section.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Also, while talking of virtue signalling; being a hypocritical, patronising twit etc- call me cynical but ... remember the very young, ex Hollyoaks actress won an Oscar a few years back for her great short film The Silent Child (from the perspective of a deaf girl). The synopsis makes a point of advertising that the young actor has a 'condition- Ring Chromosome 5 Syndrome.......

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.