Nadia Sawalha #56 Sponging from the Paying Sheep, Married to an Unemployed Lazy Creep!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find the man repulsive. He acts as if he were a gift from God, but he's everything I loathe in some men.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I find the man repulsive. He acts as if he were a gift from God, but he's everything I loathe in some men.
on thing to notice about him is despite the way that he always proclaims himself to feel emotions about other people's circumstances, there is never any emotion in his voice.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She used to call his other daughters her step daughters and talk about them often. Now she never mentions them but nor does he and he is their actual father! I heard her say the other day "Maddie, our eldest" . I thought she may be your eldest but she is not Manky's eldest! Manky's nuggets have fathered FOUR children, not two.

πŸ’― Gloria Rostron Mark Adderley's 2nd daughter has always been distant from his 3rd family. However, the other one used to feature regularly on their YouTube channel in the early days. There has definitely been a major falling out - remember Mark Adderley's big fat sulk on Fathers' Day?

I find all this particularly strange when Mark Adderley's actual eldest has been studying in South London for at least a year now. :(

where on earth does he get those dreadful cargo shorts from, they are awful but so is he is
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Same place as his graphics package - the early 90s.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
The older two daughters also struggle with mental health. I recall seeing posts from Issy about her depression and Fleur's photos of her arms which showed self-harm scars back when Mark used to tag them in his Instagram images. 😟

Anyone else notice that when they are filming they act very strangely or tensely if Kiki enters the room and Nadia will even occasionally run after her

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
πŸ’― Gloria Rostron Mark Adderley's 2nd daughter has always been distant from his 3rd family. However, the other one used to feature regularly on their YouTube channel in the early days. There has definitely been a major falling out - remember Mark Adderley's big fat sulk on Fathers' Day?

I find all this particularly strange when Mark Adderley's actual eldest has been studying in South London for at least a year now. :(

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Didn't he become "ill" the last time they went to Bristol to visit? I wonder if there was a big falling out. Perhaps the older girls didn't like Nitty's 'my way or the highway' attitude.

• Wow
Reactions: 18

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
and he doesnt seem to be liking any of her posts or commenting on them, wonder if she has unfollowed or blocked him

• Wow
Reactions: 16
and he doesnt seem to be liking any of her posts or commenting on them, wonder if she has unfollowed or blocked him
Well Nitty doesn't follow her but Dina's son Zac does!! Isn't Zac the nephew that Nitty doesn't speak to? The whole family are toxic.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Didn't he become "ill" the last time they went to Bristol to visit? I wonder if there was a big falling out. Perhaps the older girls didn't like Nitty's 'my way or the highway' attitude.
yes the big "bi-polar" episode was after a trip to bristol. but obvs that was just the result of the spwecial little soldier being a spwecial little soldier- nothing to do with anything else,,,,,,,(yeah, right)

• Haha
A post from sober Dave - No sign of a like from Nadia or Mark, I wonder why that could be πŸ˜‚

38430ABA-84B0-427F-A590-D93DF21588FB.jpeg

• Heart
"thank you for giving us the good life we have now " πŸ˜‚πŸ€¦ ..is she for real ? he is a lazy bleep who does next to nothing , he allows his second youngest to parade herself online like a cheap slut, he has no social skills, he doesn't go out for grown up meals with other couples with you ..I could go on and on but I won't lol
Screenshot_20220821-103944.png

And he has no job every penny comes from Nadia and YT.. NOT MARK

• Angry
  • Heart
"thank you for giving us the good life we have now " πŸ˜‚πŸ€¦ ..is she for real ? he is a lazy bleep who does next to nothing , he allows his second youngest to parade herself online like a cheap slut, he has no social skills, he doesn't go out for grown up meals with other couples with you ..I could go on and on but I won't lol
View attachment 1515768

And he has no job every penny comes from Nadia and YT.. NOT MARK
how many times does he have to say this over and over
for gods sake just accept your sobriety & move on, most people who have become sober dont go on an on and be all morbid they usually say its the best thing they ever did and are much happier
I dont think he seems to realise that many people his age dont drink anymore, a lot of people I know dont drink because they just dont want to
its quite normal these days, but oh n not for morbid manky

• Heart
Reactions: 26
wow they did a full hour nnss (live) and a nearly half an hour members live this week! Finally a week in which they just about met their commitments. When was the last one of those. Will this be a regular thing, or will the narcissists think we've thrown our vulnerable, financially poor subs a bone now, so we won't have do it again for a while, after all they love us so much we don't really need to give them what they pay for- why they are probably thankful for us ripping them off? Now they are welcome to take the money they earned, buy a maddie a new thong or whatever, and for her to slutpost in it as far as I am concerned; or for nadia to buy another set of fakeeyelashes and make herself look as ridiculous as she wants; or for mank to buy as many film tickets as he can with it, and then sit in front on his computer pretending he's a proper film reviewer.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
how many times does he have to say this over and over
for gods sake just accept your sobriety & move on, most people who have become sober dont go on an on and be all morbid they usually say its the best thing they ever did and are much happier
I dont think he seems to realise that many people his age dont drink anymore, a lot of people I know dont drink because they just dont want to
its quite normal these days, but oh n not for morbid manky
Spot on.
100 %
Couldn't agree more.
He is such a sad sap he has made it his "personality ".
And his family indulge him.
He's as one dimensional as a 1980s sit com character and she's as deep as a puddle

• Heart
  • Haha
Spot on.
100 %
Couldn't agree more.
He is such a sad sap he has made it his "personality ".
And his family indulge him.
He's as one dimensional as a 1980s sit com character and she's as deep as a puddle
I do wonder if he may have undiagnosed Asperger's. I couldn't see it when other on here mentioned it before but he has stunted social awareness, one track mind and lacks the ability to function in most social situations.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.