Nadia Sawalha #54 Mank likes to Tommy tank, Nits is rank. Di's got mice, Moodie loves vice.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Couldn't agree more, when I was a sub I was honestly (stupidly) excited to get tips and ideas from her she had bigged herself up that much! Then to get the slop she serves up as food, and to add insult to injury she uses jar sauces ffs!! And there is never a recipe- it's absolutely pointless, it's literally just for her to show off her imaginary skills and have her ego stroked
The bleedin' woman came out of the womb needing ALL of the attention and she will do or say anything to get it.

I'd put money on the fact that everyone on this thread can cook just as well as or quite possibly even better than Nadia Sawalha. If Dina hadn't helped her with her recipes there is no way she would have won Masterchef.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I tried to watch a bit of the last home time but just seeing how much time they waste on ridiculous KK skits when their house is literally minging was just too much. Then I tried to watch some of the No Name tit Show and within seconds I realised why I no longer subscribe or even follow these tossers. They are an absolute joke and not even a funny one. Not one moment of entertainment and the egos and self righteousness of that pair of spongers is infuriating 🤬

Reactions: 17
COFFEE MOANING : Prince Andrew & Forgiveness & Best & Worst Tourist Attractions - YouTube

Timestamp 32.22
Nadia Sawalha: "We should do a vlog of places we love." 😲 Please, for the love of his beautiful city, not again! 😩

Trust me my unlovely, your family YouTube channel has already overexposed Soho, Crystal Palace Park, Covent Garden, the Tate Modern, the Southbank and Bermondsey St in the least entertaining fashion known to 'film'. 😩
Why didn’t they camp out and report on the jubilee ‘Roving Reporter Mark’ I bet subs from South Africa and USA would’ve loved that. He is so Lazy😡

• Haha
Reactions: 12
COFFEE MOANING : Prince Andrew & Forgiveness & Best & Worst Tourist Attractions - YouTube

Timestamp 32.22
Nadia Sawalha: "We should do a vlog of places we love." 😲 Please, for the love of his beautiful city, not again! 😩

Trust me my unlovely, your family YouTube channel has already overexposed Soho, Crystal Palace Park, Covent Garden, the Tate Modern, the Southbank and Bermondsey St in the least entertaining fashion known to 'film'. 😩
I feel like I could navigate around Crystal Palace park blindfolded and I have never been there in my life!

• Haha
wot a sad bastard...... say it out loud.... I publically message another man telling him his wife could make a living by farting in a jar and selling those farts on the internet..... does that sound right to anyone?

No, it's weird as duck. Bleedin' sleazeballs, the pair of them.

Reactions: 14
wot a sad bastard...... say it out loud.... I publically message another man telling him his wife could make a living by farting in a jar and selling those farts on the internet..... does that sound right to anyone?
It's so freaking weird. Mark has blurred the boundaries so much that Ashley really thinks this is acceptable. Even amongst my own family we'd have more respect than to send this to someone's husband. I mean, my hubby might jokingly suggest it to me.... but in private! And then once he's woken up in A & E we'd laugh about it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Ashley has no understanding of the boundary line. It is sad that they have made him genuinely believe he is their friend. They should have cut him off years ago. It's not going to end well, especially with his interest in Moody.

• Sick
  • Wow
Probably in Cornwall. Watergate Bay or Mawgan Porth?. Thankfully my husband and son left there earlier today so no chance of bumping into those grabby twats.
nah reckon that's Broadstairs....

near the pavilion on the sand- see that semi-circular window. then the red building behind is the broadstairs sailing club.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Is the vow renewal still going ahead? I can just picture it. Ashley and Lisa as bridesmaids, some imaginary friend of Mank's is the best man and Di will be sitting there with a towel over her head.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Is the vow renewal still going ahead? I can just picture it. Ashley and Lisa as bridesmaids, some imaginary friend of Mank's is the best man and Di will be sitting there with a towel over her head.
also
a, nadia saying tabitha and fleur's mom were too uptight for him, and thank god he found someone as wonderful as her in the vows.
b, walking down the aisle to betta days iz cummin bruv.
c, one of the subs (won't say which one) staging a copycat vowel renewal a week later, despite being single, maybe to a cut out of mank
d, his side of the aisle being empty bar nanny di and his toy collection- a star wars toy on every seat.
e, dina yellin get the faaach on wiv it when the vows take too long
f, incontinence pad sponsorship, with nadia doin an instagram story in her weddin dress, sayin gels do you really dread long cerwemonies. well, I got just the fing for you. I even got one on under my wedding dwess, so a little wee can leak out and no-oone will know.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
also
a, nadia saying tabitha and fleur's mom were too uptight for him, and thank god he found someone as wonderful as her in the vows.
c, one of the subs (won't say which one) staging a copycat vowel renewal a week later, despite being single, maybe to a cut out of mank
d, his side of the aisle being empty bar nanny di and his toy collection- a star wars toy on every seat.
f, incontinence pad sponsorship, with nadia doin an instagram story in her weddin dress, sayin gels do you really dread long cerwemonies. well, I got just the fing for you. I even got one on under my wedding dwess, so a little wee can leak out and no-oone will know.
Omg 😂 🤣💀

• Haha
Reactions: 11
also

Sadly, as funny and as weird as all that sounds, i think you might have just described the Croydin Massive's wedding day to a tee.

• Haha
Skye Elise, Faith Goodman and Penny Leggate as bridesmaids, drooling in the sand over Mank.

• Sick
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.