Nadia Sawalha #54 Mank likes to Tommy tank, Nits is rank. Di's got mice, Moodie loves vice.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No coffee moaning today but something will be landing later .
Here we go with the cancellations, he is so bloody predictable 🙄

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Of course there was no CM as they are still in Margate! He is just a control freak and wants the subs hanging there waiting for his lordship’s appearance 😡
I swear he gets right on my last nerve with his stupid antics , and she's a liar saying he makes her laugh.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Can you imagine the dirt under those stupid rings?
Did they exchange soap on a rope as anniversary gifts? and a can of Oust

• Sick
Reactions: 18
OMG! 2 days ago the obsessive manchild was in a shop frequented by his new man crush Johnny Depp who was due to come in that day 😱 what a saddo!! Bet he was stalking! 🤭
Timestamp 1.38

• Sad
  • Wow
💯utubegreed

He makes my skin crawl:sick:
Beauty truly is in the eye of the beholder, Nadia Sawalha.
1654266002503.png

For the record, this particular specimen wouldn't have seen the light of the Gram following one of your 'hot' husband's lengthy solo photoshoots. I mean, the 'comical' way Mark Adderley has placed his spectacles only highlights his widow's peak and his toastie-gut is resting in his lap, pulling at that TShirt. :sick:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I swear he gets right on my last nerve with his stupid antics , and she's a liar saying he makes her laugh.
I agree, his childish predictable humour bores the hell out of me and if my husband acted like he does, he would be out of the door! Save it for the kids, not for adults and not the same thing over and over again.

Of all the places to take someone for a 20th anniversary why Margate!!!

Last edited:
No coffee moaning today but something will be landing later .
Here we go with the cancellations, he is so bloody predictable 🙄
So I guess this is the 'something landing later' - another year old 'broadcast quality' TV show from Manky and Nitty

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
she bought him dior sauvage for the wedding anniversary cos johhny depp advertised it..... saddo

So I guess this is the 'something landing later' - another year old 'broadcast quality' TV show from Manky and Nitty

also her making thai green curry (again). from a packet.....

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17

Is that from today?..i would be fuming paying for the extra content for them to then put it up for free..... 😂

• Angry
Reactions: 16

slagging off the "trolls" for correcting her poor food hygience, but it's ok because it's only in teh family guest area so they will never find out. narcissistic wankers.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Worst cook on YouTube
I love my food, but wouldn’t entertain anything she makes, they all look pure awful
As for him eating alcohol laden catastrophes, that’s another thing….

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Worst cook on YouTube
I love my food, but wouldn’t entertain anything she makes, they all look pure awful
As for him eating alcohol laden catastrophes, that’s another thing….
Couldn't agree more, when I was a sub I was honestly (stupidly) excited to get tips and ideas from her she had bigged herself up that much! Then to get the slop she serves up as food, and to add insult to injury she uses jar sauces ffs!! And there is never a recipe- it's absolutely pointless, it's literally just for her to show off her imaginary skills and have her ego stroked

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Couldn't agree more, when I was a sub I was honestly (stupidly) excited to get tips and ideas from her she had bigged herself up that much!
Don't beat yourself up about it. If someone says they are going to do A and instead does whatever, that is on them. Enough about her not yet diagnosed ADHD, there are people who get diagnosed and then get the tools to work around that. Madam just starts something and then says duck it and to hell with any responsibility to her subs/viewers. Talk about how not to run a YouTube channel.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.