Nadia Sawalha #53 Spreads Rats, Mange & Nits cos she's a FILTHY Witch!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

does not say ad anywhere....... a loathsome lack of integrity
This really annoys me, particularly as having watched the first episode of The Staircase, I thought it was mediocre. The way she’s talking about this episode like it’s the greatest thing ever, is such bullshit and only because she wants more freebies from Sky 😏 greedy sods.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
So they’ve put the HTSM up.
Should be interesting
it's not really....... give little away about themselves- give more away about teddy and betty- he's a hypochondriac apparently, and her behaviour is based on her emulating her mother's nursing of him (it isn't- betty is no way that attention seeking or constant with the diagnoses, silly cures, and telling people what a wonderful kind person she is)

i don't think they can actually discuss their relationship and past behaviours in any detail because its that appalling......

they do seem to realise though they are two toxic codependent people who are like johnny and amber- both of whom have personality disorders- hers which have actually been diagnosed at this point.

so everything we say here, really, and which people have been saying for years.......

Surprise Surprise Manky now comparing himself to Johnny Depp! As for that stupid beanie hat he looks like a struck match.... when he was actually going for the pirate look.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Did you see the Vlog where they were going to the gym and her clothes were covered in Moth holes?

According to Google "Moths are attracted to dirty fabrics and dust. So one of the easiest pest control solutions to keeping these blighters at bay is to keep a tidy living space and not pack your clothes away unwashed. This includes cleaning drawers, cabinets, cupboards and under your bed."

No surprise there then. Minging unwashed tw*ts.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
"We're really blessed that we got well." Umm that's debateable and blessed? :rolleyes: So American. I hate the use of that word, implying your good fortune is decreed by God, that you are favoured, please. I thought they were atheists? :sneaky: Dipshits.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
The state of her legs and more specifically her knees! Bet she had a few falls pissed??🤔🤔
Standing at the dressing room door of Loose Women that's a good way to promote the programme:sick:. The girdle holding all of her fat in very sexy, she looks like she's coming out of the door of a brothel in Amsterdam.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
The girdle holding all of her fat in very sexy, she looks like she's coming out of the door of a brothel in Amsterdam.
I doubt she'd be earning much. Do put it away, love! :rolleyes:

"We're really blessed that we got well." Umm that's debateable and blessed? :rolleyes: So American. I hate the use of that word, implying your good fortune is decreed by God, that you are favoured, please. I thought they were atheists? :sneaky: Dipshits.
That phrase gets right on my tits too. Ugh.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Surprise Surprise Manky now comparing himself to Johnny Depp! As for that stupid beanie hat he looks like a struck match.... when he was actually going for the pirate look.
Couldn’t believe what I heard. As if the fool couldn’t make himself look more stupid. Crooked teeth and high forehead May resemble the crow alright.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

what is wrong with her........
I think they were a bit rude insinuating Katie had small boobs and I agree with Katie it’s a bit disingenuous to laugh hysterically at mens jokes when they’re not funny ….. so that’s how she nabbed Mark then …laughing at his unfunny jokes 😆

• Haha
I think it is really bad to sit the way she does with her back to the camera and am very surprised that she doesn't get picked up on it by the production crew. Everyone else that sits there manages to sit properly facing the camera and upright like any normal TV presenter would. She is such a slob!
All she needs to do is put her feet up on the desk & open her legs..the two of them are like onslow & daisy out of keeping up appearances🤢

The state of her legs and more specifically her knees! Bet she had a few falls pissed??🤔🤔
For gods sake put yourself away😖

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
That chaotic dressing room at home, where she lies on the floor among the deluge, is packed full of clothing which she probably got for free, that no longer fits
Why wouldn’t she donate a huge amount of it to charity?
That would cut down on the mess
There is a programme where you can donate clothes to women wishing to return to the workplace
Obviously the lot would need cleaned and fumigated first
I find the both of them very stingy and selfishly hoarding.
I’m thinking a huge Yard sale is in order, empty the overstuffed place
Mark with his bumbag supervising
Nadia screeching and behaving like a petulant child in the background 😩

• Heart
I've known it was coming all week by the way he's been talking about Johnny being a style icon to him and their dual love for "quirky rings and skulls" as as well as mental health/addiction issues", but I still can't quite believe he finally said it...

Timestamp: 0.33

...this, as well as the video they made with both of them crying and explaining how shocked they were to realise how similar their love story was to the one between Bradley Cooper & Lady Gaga in 'A Star Is Born'.

Shocking indeed @knickerbockerey 😱What a load of BS yet again 😱 linking it to the JD/AH trial to get more views 😡

Attachments

• Heart
Today's poll --- where does he get 62's from. Don't know what they are talking about but it is live now. 12 noon. 280 votes.

Are you surprised over 62s have sex more than once a week

Yes 56
No 44

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Makes me laugh when Nadia says Mark does a live show on their YouTube channel reporting on the trial. Reporting?! Really Nadia? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.