Nadia Sawalha #53 Spreads Rats, Mange & Nits cos she's a FILTHY Witch!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She doesn't look in a happy place at all
yeah she didn't look good in the recent review of the star wars film. but no wonder having to play along with her father like he's a toddler.

mank thinks he's obi one kenobi, but he's more ohmeawankerwidnomates.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m getting bored of him running amber down now not because he maybe correct but because normally they ALWAYS support the female but this time they won’t because they both love Depp.

Still no HTSM. I have a feeling they won’t put it out there because they went too far.

Reactions: 12
yeah she didn't look good in the recent review of the star wars film. but no wonder having to play along with her father like he's a toddler.

mank thinks he's obi one kenobi, but he's more ohmeawankerwidnomates.
The way Mark has positioned the cameras on Moodie … it looks like she’s naked 😱
1651845569870.jpeg

and him is his pink t-shirt they look like a couple of naturists 😆

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m getting bored of him running amber down now not because he maybe correct but because normally they ALWAYS support the female but this time they won’t because they both love Depp.
Totally agree.
I’ll admit, I don’t know much about the case, or even Depp or Heard. I don’t follow it, I don’t care about it, but I’ve seen a few clips on the news.

Mark keeps saying things like - just because he did such and such, doesn’t make him an abuser.
And then, just because she’s crying, doesn’t mean she was abused - she’s an actor (totally ignoring the fact that Depp also is an actor).

Mark is such a twit.

DE1E4C8F-874A-4676-BDFE-E6EBF249E6BD.jpeg
C159093C-298E-4CDA-B563-D7D73A3A69CB.jpeg

• Heart
Saddo in his man cave conducting stupid polls and dishing out his far from erudite and nuanced advice on this case, excited to finally have a daily occupation 🤢
He is like an obsessive child with his new toys : polls and posters 🤨 so boring and as usual too late to the game 🤢
💯 Waffle3

And like an obsessive child, now the domestic abuse trial is taking a break, Mark Adderley just can't be bothered any more. :rolleyes:
COFFEE MOANING Amber Heard's "Performance", Keir Starmer Should Go, Pregnancy by STEALTH, - YouTube
Time stamp 30:50

Nadia Sawalha's husband, Mark Adderley, who is now able to get on with whatever he normally does 😂😂, without having to simultaneously listen to the trial in his ear: "This story is really sweet. And if I was doing the thing, we are going to try and do the thing we do for the Johnny Depp and Amber Heard lives. We've started to use the tech that allows us to pop up photos [jazz hands] and play in clips [jazz hands] but you have to use the camera on the laptop, which isn't that good. And it requires a lot of pre-prep and all that kind of stuff, which is fine. But [indecipherable mumbling, coupled with a shifty loss of eye contact], we had to get this out early." the novelty has worn off and I just can't be bothered. Quelle surprise. :sleep:
He goes on to ask his dwindling audience: "So, we would have a photo of this. So, just imagine, a triangle shape *that* size." 😂😂

And this, tattlers, is latest the output from them greatest 'mini f*cking movie, I mean TV studio' in history of broadcasting. :sneaky:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
She dodged a lot of questions again today on LW, referencing her parents marriage rather than her own. We know the truth Nitty 😉

• Wow
Reactions: 19
His slap dash response to Depp vs Heard is such a lazy pile of crap. There are plenty of good videos on YT offering proper analysis of the trial, unlike that annoying dick. He’s just telling everyone the bleeding obvious about the trial, that he speed watched from a highlights video. He’s trying to cash in on all the Depp fans and Amber haters, who want to watch everything about it. Mads is constantly plugging his crappy rehash of the trial on Instagram and let slip that it’s getting good views, £££££ is all those two greedy tossers care about. Talk about Amber over acting, they do the same to their gullible subs

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Last pics from CM. Sorry there’s been so many but I couldn’t get over what an absolute dick he looked today.
Yeah I know, he always looks a dick, but that beanie🤣🤣🤣
✊🏼💦
F0DD2EC7-0A8D-4623-A0AE-C1209E815E45.jpeg
36B5F43D-BB6D-4433-8375-B3E43A9030B4.jpeg

Hot husband? Nadia is unbelievably deluded 🤮🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼

• Sick
  • Haha
💯 Waffle3

And like an obsessive child, now the domestic abuse trial is taking a break, Mark Adderley just can't be bothered any more. :rolleyes:
COFFEE MOANING Amber Heard's "Performance", Keir Starmer Should Go, Pregnancy by STEALTH, - YouTube
Time stamp 30:50

Nadia Sawalha's husband, Mark Adderley, who is now able to get on with whatever he normally does 😂😂, without having to simultaneously listen to the trial in his ear: "This story is really sweet. And if I was doing the thing, we are going to try and do the thing we do for the Johnny Depp and Amber Heard lives. We've started to use the tech that allows us to pop up photos [jazz hands] and play in clips [jazz hands] but you have to use the camera on the laptop, which isn't that good. And it requires a lot of pre-prep and all that kind of stuff, which is fine. But [indecipherable mumbling, coupled with a shifty loss of eye contact], we had to get this out early." the novelty has worn off and I just can't be bothered. Quelle surprise. :sleep:
He goes on to ask his dwindling audience: "So, we would have a photo of this. So, just imagine, a triangle shape *that* size." 😂😂

And this, tattlers, is latest the output from them greatest 'mini f*cking movie, I mean TV studio' in history of broadcasting. :sneaky:
I guess Mr. Film Production Professional Manky hasn’t heard about a thing called a webcam that you can purchase for a modest sum that you can clip onto your laptop and is of higher quality than a laptop camera. Or maybe he is too cheap and lazy to do that….

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I bet these two still fight like Depp vs Heard, their relationship was probably quite similar, especially in the past, just minus the talent, lifestyle and money. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I bet these two still fight like Depp vs Heard, their relationship was probably quite similar, especially in the past, just minus the talent, lifestyle and money. 🤣
I’d also bet there’s more crap in their bed than in JD/AH’s😷

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
They should get her a reclining chair! Such a slob ! 😱
I think it is really bad to sit the way she does with her back to the camera and am very surprised that she doesn't get picked up on it by the production crew. Everyone else that sits there manages to sit properly facing the camera and upright like any normal TV presenter would. She is such a slob!

I've known it was coming all week by the way he's been talking about Johnny being a style icon to him and their dual love for "quirky rings and skulls" as as well as mental health/addiction issues", but I still can't quite believe he finally said it...

Timestamp: 0.33

...this, as well as the video they made with both of them crying and explaining how shocked they were to realise how similar their love story was to the one between Bradley Cooper & Lady Gaga in 'A Star Is Born'.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.