Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HereForAScroll

VIP Member
Well guys… I’m still on the fence regarding which of them is the worst. One minute I think it’s him and the next her. It’s sooo frustrating.
Can we do a poll as to who is the culprit? I don’t know how to do it so can someone else see to it please?
I think it was @notSUBmissive who created the polls at the start of new threads?
To my knowledge that’s the only time we can create them🤔🤷🏼‍♀️

My personal opinion though, is that they’re both as bad as each other. They’re both vile, filthy liars who seem to think they’re something special🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 21

HereForAScroll

VIP Member
Out of interest, can anyone figure this comment out, it was written supposedly by raspberry mojito girl to Ashley as a response to his comment but its signed Mark??? Is it what they call a sock puppet account where someone is pretending to be someone else? WHY IS IT SIGNED MARK???? 🤔 Bizarrely Mark signs off with hugs on his msgs... I'm very confused by it!? 🤔
My guess is either the girl got very confused and is so obsessed that she forgot she was talking to AG, and not the cult leader.
Or, Mark commented on the post himself and this girl commented after, and then Mark decided it best he deleted his comment for fear of getting himself into trouble with the wife/her family because it was a bitchy comment🤷🏼‍♀️
I don’t think the account is one of Mark’s fake accounts because as much as he tries, he can’t seem to disguise the way he writes, and in my opinion, that’s not been typed by him

• Heart
  • Haha

Itsnotmyname

They do actually. Mark private messages him quite a lot it seems (he’s posted screenshots on his fb group).
They cross lines with their obsessed fans, so their obsessed fans cross lines in return it seems
AG is about the level of Mark's social life. How sad is that......

• Haha

LizSmithqwerty

VIP Member
Why on earth is that man there? He clearly says to her he doesn’t like any of this meaning…. Being filmed. Excellent title and thanks for
The new thread 🧵

Own goal manky, own goal. In the weekly rushes he rants about unconditional love being a load of hippy bullshit but in her IG gaslighting video she says unconditional love is a wonderful thing! Bonkers the lot of them x

Last edited:
  • Haha

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
The absolute hypocrisy of that idiot AG saying people shouldn't comment on anything when it's none of their business

• Haha

Hopscotch

VIP Member
Manky must be working SOOO hard this weekend. On his to do list today:

1) 45 minutes - decide which self-indulgent selfie to post and whether to comment on addiction, mental health (or lack thereof), the haters in life, or all of the above
2) 2 hours - engaging in “creative writing” - aka write snarky responses to people calling him out on his BS on social media
3) 2.25 hours - “background research” - watch the film Ambulance starring Jake Gyllenhaal
4) 45 minutes - practice and fail miserably at pronouncing “Gyllenhaal” in anticipation of a Popcorn Junkies review of Ambulance
5) 1.5 hours - “editing the vlogs” - aka spend another 1.5 hours scouring the web for any comments about Manky or his family
6) 1.25 hours - sit, sulk, and fume about trolls while consuming sultanas and Nutella stashed in the loft
7) .75 - weep

Last edited:
  • Haha

afrozenpea

VIP Member
Having been bullied for years, having tried to get along for years, I think Julia has done more than enough in respect of wasting her energy and life in her sisters. We only know a small snapshot, knowing the snapshot we know of nadia and I'm certain she's nastier than a nasty person behind the fake "be kind" facade. She's quite evil under the surface.

Calling out the children's behaviour was long overdue and we have no idea how hard Julia has been trying behind the scenes.

If someone had hurt me as much as nadia has hurt julia and I'd spent yrs trying to get past it, I too would walk away from the relationship.

The children are different, what kind of relative sits by and let's a young child pimp herself out on social media? Julia has a moral compass, nadia definitely does not.

If the "family" felt awkward, they would never take sides but they clearly have.

Some battles are just not worth it.
I agree. Nadia's personality will never change, and unfortunately it developed around bullying Julia. She will never not bully her, and that's all there is to it. Get rid, move on. and find the love you deserve from people who are truly able to give it.

• Heart
A child who writes on her elder sister's very explicit public (again) Instagram post that she would literally die to look like that, would personally really, really concern me if I were her parent.
However Manky Mark has way too much to worry about, like goading his kids to throw hate at their concerned aunt, or what glasses/ridiculous tee to wear, or let's face it the all consuming question to be a 'naughty boy' and have a triple expresso or the real biggy whether to sit in the sun or not
maddy-adderley_0021.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Sick

Hopscotch

VIP Member
Latestest popcorn junkies
I don’t get way Maddie has got her hand permanently on her face . Is she giving us all the V sign ?
View attachment 1203750
Suggestion to Sir Wanna Be Film Critic: take two minutes to at least Google something about the trailer you are about to watch so that you don’t confuse Naomie Harris and Tessa Thompson, and Natalie Portman and Cate Blanchett.

• Haha
  • Wow
Its like they reused an old vlog, its the same monotonous situation as we've seen too many times before.
I am embarrassed for her, shes pure lazy. She has no respect for anything she owns as it can all be replaced pretty quickly.
If this vlog is anything to go by, mank really does work hard....at being a useless, annoying dickhead

• Heart

diamondtext

VIP Member
I know a few people who have had diagnoses similar to his.
They are holding down jobs in places of responsibility, they also volunteer regularly for.Good causes. They attend to their family’s needs and do not wallow in self pity and woe is me at every juncture.
Too much time on his hands seemingly
I’m waiting on him saying he’s going through menopause next

• Heart

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
In Greek Mythology, Narcissus fell in love with his own reflection... I equate that to Nadia, she LOVES looking at her reflection in a camera despite her actually getting uglier and uglier! Shes naturally ugly both in the inside and out...
Even on holiday she's showing off into a camera, admiring her reflection! Showing off her ugly face and bags of bra lard! 🤮
I bet the Sawalha-Adderley household is so much nicer with nadia not in it, I bet its quieter, more relaxing and I bet nobody misses her for a second.

Despite his bipolar behaviour which drove everyone mad, Mark showed he could cook on the vlogs & he looked like he enjoyed it. You have to wonder if its Nadia who won't let him cook because she's a feeder, look how she behaved in Big Brother!

She just said on her drunken vlog it's her 1st time away for 2.5yrs following lockdown!?!?! 😲

Has she forgotten her multiple trips away with her mates? Her visits away to stay with Kaye? Her holidays with her family? Her holidays with her parents? Nadia Sawalha is a COMPULSIVE liar🤥

Nadia Sawalha, the ugly, lying, narcissistic, loose old woman!

• Angry
  • Heart

Chatterbox34

Her new post...all about FAMILY 🙄
I think Julia is probably glad to is away from this disfunctional family (except parents), it's all for show.
I'd hate to live the life the Sadderley’s lead, it must be so mentally exhausting. Always trying to be one step ahead, vying for attention. No wonder they look shit lately

• Angry

Hmmm?

Chatty Member
a senior producer on lorraine..... which might explain why he was being subjected to a pavlova making segment on his day off
Someone tell him to blink if he needs rescuing. What the hell is he doing with her in her home, did she drug him or kidnap him?!!

• Haha

afrozenpea

VIP Member
switched on coffee moaning, nadia said she was struggling, can she tell the subs, can she be honest about why she is struggggggglinnnggg.

the reason why.... kiki had friends over and they were eating jam and toast.

I then turned off the silly over-dramatising pillock of a woman.

• Haha
  • Heart

Chatterbox34

Oh dear, Moddie has put up another sample of her singing. Sorry but it's dire and I'm not deliberately being bitchy, it really is!! Of course Ma & Pa compliment her 🙄

• Sad
  • Wow

Velvet Veil

VIP Member
Why are they so involved with AG? Why would they bother?
I think it's because they have blocked just about every other rational, sane member and labeled them 'trolls' for simply daring to disagree with them.
(I was blocked for saying I didn't agree that arguing in front of your kids was harmless when they did a podcast to try and justify their behaviour!) and they are now at the bottom of the barrel. Without AG and the other handful of blindly loyal 'fans' they will have nothing.