Nadia Sawalha #52 A word from Saffy drives the Swadderleys daffy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Great summary @afrozenpea ...

I'd also guess that Mark Adderley would have made countless passes at Nadias beautiful sister both before, during and after they were married. He was, by his own admission, a drunk letch womaniser back then! Plus, he got the ugly sister, the OLDER UGLY sister! I bet he was, desperate to have the younger, talented & more beautiful sister!

Mobiles were in their infancy back then and I'd bet my house on the fact he would have sent Julia unwanted lewd texts when he was drinking and whilst Nadia Sawalha was giving birth to her children.

We know Julia wouldn't have responded to Marks inappropriate behaviour as she has class and who in their right mind would A) want Mark Adderley and B) want drunk lecherous Mark Adderley!?!?

As you may all have noticed, I, like many of you, am absolutely furious at the Sawalha-Adderleys bullying of Julia.

I suffered significant emotional abuse as a child and I know the signs & know the effects. I know only too well how emotional abusers operate.

If I was Nadia Sawalha I'd shut up QUICKLY and move on to another Sawalha-Adderley drama because sometimes you can only push a person so far before they aren't your victim anymore!

Attachments

Reactions: 20
Nadia is in the wrong from whichever angle you look at it.

If Julia’s intentions were pure and just as a concerned family member…Nadia’s reaction was cruel and aimed at alienating her further from their family as Dina was involved in the blocking so it may have affected their relationship when Nadia could have chosen to leave Dina out of it entirely.

And…if Julia’s intentions were out of malice…then Nadia hasn’t reacted as per her own advice on dealing with Trolls, instead sending others to bully someone, who as a ‘troll’, she claims is a deeply unhappy or mental ill person, plus not ignored her but made multiple passive aggressive reactions …again that is a cruel reaction if you believe the person you are aiming them these attacks at is vulnerable.

Plus she didn’t allow her to ‘float away on a cloud’ and not affect her own life…she was rattled by it for several days and it interrupted their ability to function within their normal ‘work’ routine.

The thing about Nadia is that she doesn’t care about the longer term impact on her family of her actions, and she doesn’t care if she publicly contradicts herself, or if her being a bully is talked about online. Her attitude is that she has enough of a SM following that she can get away with anything, and because the majority of people don’t follow every post or video, they actually don’t see the truth of her behaviour.

Taken on it’s own, not knowing why she made the trolling video at that exact moment, and not knowing how she actually reacts herself when she feels that someone is trolling her…anyone watching would just think that she is general advice to people to not let negative comments made online get them down etc, on its own without context the majority of followers who have seen it would think she is making a positive statement…making it easy for her to get a significant number of likes.

one thing the S-A family have taught me…is to never take an individual SM post or YouTube video at face value. You need to understand what has motivated that person at that particular moment to say or do something and make it public…and when you do that it can completely change the meaning of what you are seeing.

Reactions: 24
I don’t believe she didn’t smoke as, once again, she can’t keep up with her own lies.
Never was a truer word spoken. In the first few seconds of this, Mark Adderley asks why they are talking about the subject.
Nadia Sawalha: "Yeah, quite a few subs have asked us." Moment's later: "Oh, I wish I could remember the sub's name, oh and her mum was trying to give up."

Reactions: 17
Nadia the font of all knowledge. Nadia the expert on every subject, you name it she has the answer. You could tell she was making it up as she went along even Manky looked unconvinced by her BS ....meanwhile Maddie is guzzling cheap wine in the park with "cigarette " in hand

Reactions: 20

So she smoked during pregnancy yet in the clip she stated she gave up during pregnancy and started again when Maddie was born . She vomits BS.

Reactions: 19
Very interesting Thanks @Seek Clarity
I hate those pranks , they are waiting for celebs to blow their top …. That was a ‘kind’ thing to do Nardia

Can some one put @afrozenpeas summary on tattle wiki please, it’s so good

Reactions: 10
Her old kitchen looks much more homely than her current one. I prefer it - the 'modern' style of her new kitchen is just drab in comparison.
I was thinking same almost cottage like- cosy feel. The new one looks clinical.

Reactions: 18
Jane Moore apparently said both of them are fucked up….she’s their friend and correct

Reactions: 14
I saw some of today’s coffee whingeing. Surprise surprise: Nittwittya, the woman who took more holidays and weekends away than I have fingers last year, is going to Spain with her Loose Women “friends,” yet all she can do is complain about it….she complained about having to fly EasyJet this coming weekend, she complained about potential airport lines, she complained about not having been out of the country and being able to vlog about it over the past two years. The woman is going to Spain and will likely find a way to not have to pay for all/most of it, yet she is complaining.

Reactions: 23
I too noticed the misery upon misery and complaint and complaint she made about going to spain. Well, don't fucking go then! stay at home and parent your child.

Reactions: 24
Wish she was flying from Manchester then she would have something to moan about. The queues there are horrendous and they will be worse this coming week-end.

Reactions: 11
Bear with me as this seems off topic but isn’t: this is how you respond to and respond to outreach from a subscriber. This gent Danny has nearly three times the subs as the gruesome twosome.

Reactions: 14
Bear with me as this seems off topic but isn’t: this is how you respond to and respond to outreach from a subscriber. This gent Danny has nearly three times the subs as the gruesome twosome.

We saw him in Bury sat at a table outside a takeaway and he was chatting with everyone who passed by and sharing his meal. He has been on Steph's Packed Lunch quite a few times recently. .. That is how to treat your fans.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.