Nadia Sawalha #51 Manky is unhinged & Nitty has an unwashed minge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Geezuz. All that money on singing lessons and she’s flat as a pancake. That is shameful!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The soundtrack to Etta James spinning in her grave.

Did they get free ear plugs at the door, that was appalling. They must have all been drunk or on the same stuff as her to listen to that, I would have been long gone to the loo.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Did they get free ear plugs at the door, that was appalling. They must have all been drunk or on the same stuff as her to listen to that, I would have been long gone to the loo.
Well I’d want my money back if I had paid to listen to that ! Did you see Nadia in the crowd?

Reactions: 15
Another wasted morning for Mark Adderley and Nadia Sawalha's paying customers. :mad:

1647171972061.png

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Why would you even send this… Nadia clearly couldn’t be arsed to sign it, and Mark couldn’t be bothered to find a pen that worked properly.
Is this seriously what they’re all getting excited to receive for 24 months of subscription payments?
9D83DFD7-5BDB-4C2C-A253-687B4CED6195.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Why would you even send this… Nadia clearly couldn’t be arsed to sign it, and Mark couldn’t be bothered to find a pen that worked properly.
Is this seriously what they’re all getting excited to receive for 24 months of subscription payments?View attachment 1122121
‘Special community’ wouldn’t the subs have preferred ‘Our family’ written on the card….Its not very personal, not even ‘Dear’Moira 😡
Thanks for sharing HereForAScroll 😊👍

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Maddie is so crap at singing flat flat flat. I could do better 🤪🤣

That's how happends when you've got too many yes people around you.

NoOOOoo IIiiiii DoOOOOnt think you can siiiing🎶

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Imagine receiving a card from a nobody and with the z-lister not even bothering to sign. He shouldn't send these out without Nadia signing.

Is this seriously what they’re all getting excited to receive for 24 months of subscription payments?View attachment 1122121

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Hard-working Mark on coffee moaning was talking about the possibility of bringing conscription back.

I'll let you come up with a punchline.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Imagine receiving a card from a nobody and with the z-lister not even bothering to sign. He shouldn't send these out without Nadia signing.
Agree! You'd think she could scribble her name on one of her 6 days off work, it shows her true contempt for that YT channel and its subs.
Also.....What's with Nadias nostrils in that pic?? 😂😂

• Angry
Reactions: 19
Nadia doesn’t even sign it so it’s a message from a ‘Z’ listers husband! 😡Also he write ‘f’ inside of ‘s’ but hey it’s only for a sub heyho not ‘wasting another photo …. Stingy ‘bar steward’ 💰
1647185400455.png

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Why is Mark Adderley wearing his cap like this, with his unfortunate hairline? He looks like an escapee from the funny farm.
View attachment 1120682
Such an absolute waster! Wife out working and he sitting there talking to himself. I asked him as he has so much spare time why doesn’t he go to Ukraine on a volunteer mission 😂😂😂😂 blocked immediately!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.