Nadia Sawalha #51 Manky is unhinged & Nitty has an unwashed minge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When I look at pics of Moodie my brain’s instant reaction is the think of hot bubbly water. She really looks filthy, like a homeless person might, or someone who doesn’t have washing facilities.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
When I look at pics of Moodie my brain’s instant reaction is the think of hot bubbly water. She really looks filthy, like a homeless person might, or someone who doesn’t have washing facilities.
They all look filthy perhaps there allergic to soap🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
that really wasn't good. lack of breath control, struggling for the low notes, pitchy in places, and limited range and expression.
I hope she doesn’t hang all her hopes on getting a big break, I really feel sorry for her not having any qualifications or anything to fall back on because honestly, I really wouldn’t choose to listen to her singing, it’s really amateur. She’s better than her mother but that’s a very low benchmark to be fair 🤣
Shes young enough to get some quals under her belt though, I really hope she does!!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Nardia is on the gram looking three parts cut in my opinion rambling on about eating her way to obesity and dieting AGAIN!

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Moody reminds me of the "hey guys, it's Nicole" girl from YouTube who used to sing along with lethargy to pop songs on YouTube.

Reactions: 7
Did you all see Nadia filming it in the crowd? In my opinion Maddie is just your normal pub screecher who needs to get a real job. Amy Winehouse she’s not.

Reactions: 16

another big mac/eating bs post......... what the duck is wrong with her......

she therapying herself through instagram.

she's so dead behind the eyes. no wonder maddie's starpower looks like a 40 watt bulb.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20

another big mac/eating bs post......... what the duck is wrong with her......

she therapying herself through instagram.

she's so dead behind the eyes. no wonder maddie's starpower looks like a 40 watt bulb.
Yes you’re right, dead behind the eyes sums her up perfectly.

Reactions: 11

etta james singing at last (and she was probably pissed out of her head here)

honestly, this is who she is trying to imitate........

• Wow
Reactions: 10
He is going to break the rules - wow he really is getting daring. :ROFLMAO:
Learn the rules, break the rules, make up new rules, break the new rules. (Marvin Bell ) Just about sums him up.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

etta james singing at last (and she was probably pissed out of her head here)

honestly, this is who she is trying to imitate........
I ❤ this woman. She had more talent in her little finger, than the entire SA family put together.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.