Nadia Sawalha #50 She's once, twice, 3 times a wifey. Mark deals with the pounds, slyly.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s the thing, they vlogged about getting the lock for their shower bathroom and showed it fitted. She can absolutely lock that door, she’s so full of crap.

This is from Judi’s Insta. Judi must be thinking ‘let’s get this photo done quick’ after that shower conversation.
apart from Stacey these three are the only loosewomen left she ‘gets on with’ and they appear to be against her now , I don’t really enjoy seeing this happen , something has happened where her ‘friends’ are no longer supportive 😞

Reactions: 12
These three are her clode

apart from Stacey these are the only loosewomen left she ‘gets on with’ and they appear to be as hainst her now , I don’t really enjoy seeing this happen , something has happened where her ‘friends are no longer supportive 😞
She’s the sort of person that names everyone she’s met as a friend. Many of them will just be work colleagues and also many of them can see the real her so will naturally pull away from her dirty, lying, lazy world.

Reactions: 19
Our Tribe of Many. Easy watching after the disgrace that is nasty and her unwashed lot.

Sorry to quote my own comment but just wanted to add that I always let the ads run on Our Tribe of Many vlogs so that they can earn a little more from my view. I never ever watch an ad with the Sadderleys. I always race to skip the ads so that they earn as little as possible. Petty? Maybe but I don't care.
Ditto. They get the 👍 too. Not that they’ve ever asked. 😏

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Would the woman not get a wee lock on her bathroom door so she can shower in peace?
The last thing any woman would need would to be standing cowering in the shower and that big runt barging in, in one of his hideous masks and his septic toe, followed by the wee granny in her headgear!!!!
Beggars belief

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Would the woman not get a wee lock on her bathroom door so she can shower in peace?
The last thing any woman would need would to be standing cowering in the shower and that big runt barging in, in one of his hideous masks and his septic toe, followed by the wee granny in her headgear!!!!
Beggars belief
Trigger Alert********
My only thought is ‘Not having Locks’ is a safety measure as he has talked about suicide 😞

• Sad
Reactions: 7
The bathroom had a hole at the top of the door until recently. They used to use it to throw toilet roll through.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
She is on her way to Crufts to promote supplements to help keep dogs healthy. WTAF!! What does she know? And why does she only ever reference Toffee now even though Chi Chi is still obviously around. You would think they only had one dog already. Poor Chi Chi, so sad 😢

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
She is on her way to Crufts to promote supplements to help keep dogs healthy. WTAF!! What does she know? And why does she only ever reference Toffee now even though Chi Chi is still obviously around. You would think they only had one dog already. Poor Chi Chi, so sad 😢
Wow! Crufts another one who hasn't done their research! :mad:

• Angry
Reactions: 19
Trigger Alert********
My only thought is ‘Not having Locks’ is a safety measure as he has talked about suicide 😞
i just think they are to lazy to get jobs done around the house
they have said in the past they dont like workmen coming in the house as they cant cope with it
and as they are slobs scruffy and don't care about living in squalor - they can live with the house being in a state of disrepair as it doesn't bother them
they'd be better living in a travellers caravan

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.