Nadia Sawalha #50 She's once, twice, 3 times a wifey. Mark deals with the pounds, slyly.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg that's gross! I'm glad I saw this AFTER eating supper, as it would have putten me off. I hope no one is having beef curtains tonight.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
If he was a workaholic those vlogs would be up to date and have a regular schedule and contain some actual content! Once again the age old question springs to mind...what does he actually do all day? Nadia you're a mug for putting up with such a lazy man child!
I watch a YouTube channel of a family that have 11 children and do all of their cooking from scratch, including grinding their own flour. She homeschools her younger children, so that is about 6 of them and her husband owns a finance company and is also a full time pastor. Their house is Immaculate. Their children are polite, clean and well dressed. Their vlogs are 2 to 3 times a week and always up to date and edited well. They charge nothing!!! The Twaterleys have no excuse. Not only are they lazy, they literally don't care. Subs that think they do are delusional and clearly are used to being used and let down. They have zero redeeming features.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Heart-breaking interview with a Ukrainian TV presenter broadcasting from the frontline, whilst her children are with relatives on the other side the country, on today's LW.
Ukrainian Journalist Marichka Padalko Shares How She Reports From The Frontline In Ukraine | LW - YouTube
Ruth sums it up afterwards. Timestamp 12:25

"When you have that connection with an audience, it seems wrong to go: See you folks, I'm out of here! She feels it's important to stay and keep everyone informed."

Respect.

• Heart
Is that supposed to be an advert for TK Maxx or is it some kind of sex game??? Meanwhile while nitty is trying to make her followers laugh with her demented activities families are being blown to smithereens, babies and children are being killed and she wastes her bleeping time wrapping herself in tape because she thinks she's funny. What a low life cretin she is.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
It’s a very thinning looking outfit = Either there is a filter or all that tape is squeezing her in 😱
Have no fear…
In 3 months time, we’ll be able to see what trickery was used, when Mr Workshy Workaholic edits a hilarious behind the scenes vlog.
Let’s just hope he pixelates it🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
She makes it sound like it was Maddie’s gig!
she probably did a few songs - small gigs like that happen in most pubs in every town
her voice isnt that great, its forced and not naturally toned
she's a copyist

Reactions: 13
She makes it sound like it was Maddie’s gig!
That's Carlos Mejuto's band. You know, Lisa's husband. So basically, it's no different to a 7 year old being asked to, "Show grandma how your piano's coming along." :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

1646988533718.png

Speaking of which, I wonder how Mark Adderley's piano lessons are coming along? :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: 19
That's Carlos Mejuto's band. You know, Lisa's husband. So basically, it's no different to a 7 year old being asked to, "Show grandma how your piano's coming along." :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 1117446

Speaking of which, I wonder how Mark Adderley's piano lessons are coming along? :sneaky:

just a local band then
singing down the local pub with your parents mates

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I wonder if they are going to utilize Toffee in their next spoof pic. Kate Beckinsale has given her cat Clive apple tits. :rolleyes:

This Kim K. obsession of her's is pathetic. I never understood the fascination with that filthy capitalist family, whose only reason for fame is a sex tape. Don't get me started on that tone deaf speech of Kim's tell people to get up off their ass, nobody wants to work speech. 🤮😤

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
What does he look like ffs🤣🤣🤣
10B689E7-1845-4E87-BAD6-77804F6826C4.jpeg
28A0121C-B751-45B8-9F81-36D8293B0A7D.jpeg

27C7C82E-9C1B-4A99-A7B4-8BCA63B699AF.jpeg

He seriously needs to get some advise on glasses. And I don’t mean from Nadia… their his and hers look the other day was equally as awful🤭
A788C8C0-4D1C-4239-9F42-75C51AE0E6FA.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Well, today’s takeaway from LW is that Nadia really is as grubby and stinky as she appears...
They had a segment about which part of your body do you wash first in the shower. (Really scraping the barrel there). Nitface expressed surprise that the others wash their boobs as she didn’t think it necessary and says that she doesn’t really do much ‘down there’ and doesn’t use soap to which Frankie Bridge retorted, ‘Oh God, your poor husband!’ She obviously has no idea that Manky won’t notice Nadia’s wrench stench over his own sweaty malodorous body 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
it's nice that they speeded up wicked game so she could just about cope with her lack of breath control. lolololol

Reactions: 2
Nads is on a bender and rarely home
Mank will convince the subs they’re due to be blown to kingdom come
Kerching

Reactions: 8
ABD73F34-142D-4379-96C6-C56EAC317568.jpeg

C06EF62D-392C-4BDF-BF72-1B2B4EDEEA00.jpeg

You’re asking the man who won’t go outside unless it’s to Sainsbury’s or the cinema with mummy.
Seriously!
Would he fight for his country?
Not a chance!
The man can’t even fight to get the lid off a tube of toothpaste every once in a while

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.