Nadia Sawalha #50 She's once, twice, 3 times a wifey. Mark deals with the pounds, slyly.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @missmickey for our delightful new title. Sorry my Canadian keyboard can't do the pounds sign. :rolleyes:

Not much happening at the Sadderleys. Same old same old until COVID hits the household, first Kiki, then Mark which leads to a lack of content. :ROFLMAO: :mad: Miraculously, Nadia doesn't catch it from home, but on the train to Brighton allegedly. Claims it is a really bad cold, but somehow she ends up sleeping most of the time, suffering from sore muscles. 😒 Some subs rebel, but are labelled trolls. Did you know that Mark can easily identify and track trolls? Yeah, we are all quaking in our boots loser.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Sir Mank and Dame Nittia graciously invite you to a 'special treat' of their witty, robustly insightful and amusing rummage through the world of politics, education and nutrition for a one off Sunday special. All bow before the omnipotent omnicrumpet transmitters.
Big up to @missmickey for hilarious thread title 👌

Ooops...I retract what I said about today's 'special' CM. Even in jest its not funny.
Nadia Sawalha is talking to her 'subs' in an over dramatic, slow way as though they are senile and of low intelligence and about *yawn* guess what? Miss Sawalha off the telly.
She's so far up hers its coming out the 'south london way' gob. 🤮

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Sir Mank and Dame Nittia graciously invite you to a 'special treat' of their witty, robustly insightful and amusing rummage through the world of politics, education and nutrition for a one off Sunday special. All bow before the omnipotent omnicrumpet transmitters.
Big up to @missmickey for hilarious thread title 👌

Ooops...I retract what I said about today's 'special' CM. Even in jest its not funny.
Nadia Sawalha is talking to her 'subs' in an over dramatic, slow way as though they are senile and of low intelligence and about *yawn* guess what? Miss Sawalha off the telly.
She's so far up hers its coming out the 'south london way' gob. 🤮
she is completely talentless

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Nadia Sawalha makes the supposed dangerous, drunk 'football fans' on the Brighton train, (on which she was travelling knowing the possibility she had covid-19), look like tame, little old men out on a bird watching trip.
WHY do Loose Women employ this drunken hypocrite?
Timestamp 27:23
(I do realise that Mark Adderley is trying to provoke people, as he probably suggested Nadz tell the 'cracking' story of her debauchery and criminal damage).

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Nadia Sawalha makes the supposed dangerous, drunk 'football fans' on the Brighton train, (on which she was travelling knowing the possibility she had covid-19), look like tame, little old men out on a bird watching trip.
(I do realise that Mark Adderley is trying to provoke people, as he probably suggested Nadz tell the 'cracking' story of her debauchery and criminal damage).
Christ. I dislike her. Had to stop watching. Bad cold! She's 50s and vaccinated. She was lucky. It doesn't mean others should be complacent about it. Or that people she infected when she was out and about spreading it selfishly won't be flattened by it. And doesn't mean she's not going to get long Covid. So arrogant. Horrible person.

• Angry
Reactions: 29
"We've made a commitment that we will never increase the price of the member's area. You see, the content we give on there, most other Youtubers would charge around £20 - £25 quid for and people are always saying to us 'oh, you should charge more than that... it's a lot of work!' and we're just like, no, we don't want to because it's really affordable for everybody and we just want to keep it that way."

Is she for real?!?! I'm utterly convinced at this point that the whole family is clinically delusional.

How about stop charging/billing vulnerable people for promised content that you fail to deliver time and time again?!

Timestamp: 6:18.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
I’ve heard that boring story on loosewomen, if I remember correctly Charlene looks at her with disbelief 😡

• Haha
"We've made a commitment that we will never increase the price of the member's area. You see, the content we give on there, most other Youtubers would charge around £20 - £25 quid for and people are always saying to us 'oh, you should charge more than that... it's a lot of work!' and we're just like, no, we don't want to because it's really affordable for everybody and we just want to keep it that way."

Is she for real?!?! I'm utterly convinced at this point that the whole family is clinically delusional.

How about stop charging/billing vulnerable people for promised content that you fail to deliver time and time again?! You are literally often scamming thousands of people on a monthly basis for financial gain. People have gone to prison for less.

Does he know what that red thing is that he has picked up at the beginning of that CM and what it is for because nobody else in that house does.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Does he know what that red thing is that he has picked up at the beginning of that CM and what it is for because nobody else in that house does.
So this is now the third Sunday in a row they haven’t taken the day off to spend it with the girls!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 24

How about stop charging/billing vulnerable people for promised content that you fail to deliver time and time again?!

Where does she get 37p a week?
The most Sundays in a month are 5 ,
So 37x5 = £1:85, but there charging £1:99! I don’t get it????

• Haha
The woman is psychotic! No wonder she didn’t make any friends on Eastenders - they learnt early on to give her a wide berth. She wasn’t some young impressionable teenager - she was a grown woman in her thirties. And what is this about going back home to the house she was living in with her boyfriend? Wasn’t she married to husband number two at this time?

• Wow
Reactions: 26
We have heard those stories so many times 🥱 her dumping Dina’s boyfriend, the first night on the town at Eastenders, the real estate sign through the window, ….. 🥱🥱🥱

Can’t believe the Narc has never been dumped 🤥🤥 then she remembers one time 🤣 he probably can’t remember any “girlfriends” from his alcoholic days in Soho !! Lucky escapes for his one night stands 😏

Do remind me but aren’t Sundays a day off?? the girls are out again and the Narc is editing to get the No name tit Show out TONIGHT! Of course he was watching films, Flee, Chloe, love is blind etc and doing NADA yesterday .. he has had all week!!!! last minute rush last minute rubbish as usual … 😡👎

How can she continue selling “content” for members 😡 we had time out for Manky’s bipolar episode, Teddy’s hospital episode, Chi chi’s veterinary episode, Cornwall, Norfolk, Camber sands breaks, Christmas break, more mental health out time, Covid/cold for him then COVID /cold for her ….. 37p a week is sounding VERY expensive for all this time out 😡

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
Again, she is talking nonsense. Married to Justin and if that’s the case she’s making him sound like he was a binge drinker not hearing all the noise she was allegedly making. Why do all of the stories seem so over the top. Strength of the tequila eh!

Mark was supposed to be having a power nap whilst she did CM. Who has a nap mid morning apart from babies and small toddlers? No kids at home so just the two of them…. Nice! I suspect Mark was upstairs getting ready for her, not having a nap at all. Sorry TMI but it wouldn’t surprise me seeing as the girls aren’t home 😏 and they cant perform when they are there.

Only other thing to add is she constantly touched her nose after blowing it. Gross 🤮

Terrible day weather wise here so I’m resting having lost my little dog this week. I’ll never understand why they treat theres so badly when I feel the pain I do today. It’s truly hurting me. RIP my gorgeous girl x

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
Terrible day weather wise here so I’m resting having lost my little dog this week. I’ll never understand why they treat theres so badly when I feel the pain I do today. It’s truly hurting me. RIP my gorgeous girl x
Oh @LizSmithqwerty I’m so sorry to hear that. You must be absolutely heartbroken. Sending you all the love today xxx

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.