Nadia Sawalha #5 when 6 weeks of lockdown gives your house more bacteria than a Covid19 swab

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’ll be filming themselves asleep next - be about as rivetting as an hour looking at the garden - money for old rope !! Why does a vlog now last a week ?
As long as they dont put out a sex tape......I wouldnt put it past them...can you just imagine it...her on all fours as he isnt allowed to see her naked saying In her awful put on baby voice..how do you want me Mwistew Directew...Him...sweating like a racehourse riding her hell for leather with his eyes bugging out out of his head, this is great Nadia Sawahla off the Telly...Im an addict I want more..you look so sexy in that freddy kruger jumper...
.sorry.. too much information, but you get the general idea...pass the eye bleach and sick bag...

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
I think Mark worries about not being on camera, because he fears being forgotten about, he just can't seem to stay out of shot. Everytime Nadia does the cookery segment it has to start with him and then when the camera should be on the food he turns it round to face him. Almost every vlog starts with him rambling too. Most of the vlogs featurr more of him than anyone else and Nadia actually doesn't vlog very much... or does she but he just prefer to feature more of himself. The vlogs are full of nothing now and they stretch it out for ages. We knew about the dogs being cut ages ago.

Reactions: 8
Yeh its just the manky show now, he has zero respect for nitty, he wishes it was him ‘off the telly’. Sad narc that he is. Its all me me me with him. Pathetic.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
thank you x

As long as they dont put out a sex tape......I wouldnt put it past them...can you just imagine it...her on all fours as he isnt allowed to see her naked saying In her awful put on baby voice..how do you want me Mwistew Directew...Him...sweating like a racehourse riding her hell for leather with his eyes bugging out out of his head, this is great Nadia Sawahla off the Telly...Im an addict I want more..
.sorry.. too much information, but you get the general idea...pass the eye bleach and sick bag...
:ROFLMAO: hilarious and you know what I think he would love to do that as he has said many times about doing a sex video! omg can you imagine- it would be horrendous viewing - hes smutty enough to do that though and she is

• Haha
Reactions: 5
thank you x

:ROFLMAO: hilarious and you know what I think he would love to do that as he has said many times about doing a sex video! omg can you imagine- it would be horrendous viewing - hes smutty enough to do that though and she is
Oh tell me he really didnt say that...my post will give him ideas...he will wear a head torch and do a running commentary in their filthy flea pit of a bed...

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh tell me he really didnt say that...my post will give him ideas...he will wear a head torch and do a running commentary in their filthy flea pit of a bed...
yes im sure he would - he is very highly sexed apparently - urgggggg the thought! (up chuck city!)

• Sick
I noticed when watching a recent vlog that 2 chairs were socially distanced from their table etc, I bet her parents came round and sat there, why else would they have to socially distance chairs for the 4 of them? , she whines about not seeing her parents blah blah blah, me thinks she's lying once again 🤔🤔🤔

Attachments

• Wow
I noticed when watching a recent vlog that 2 chairs were socially distanced from their table etc, I bet her parents came round and sat there, why else would they have to socially distance chairs for the 4 of them? , she whines about not seeing her parents blah blah blah, me thinks she's lying once again 🤔🤔🤔
They are too lazy to visit her parents so probably made the elderlies come to them. What on earth has happened to the dog?

yes i thought that was odd, I wondered what they had been up to!

Reactions: 3
I’ve been to have a look at the comments on the pancake live. They’re one after another complaining about M and his behaviour. It’s good to see that a wider part of the audience are now commenting too when they don’t like something.

• Heart
I think Mark worries about not being on camera, because he fears being forgotten about, he just can't seem to stay out of shot. Everytime Nadia does the cookery segment it has to start with him and then when the camera should be on the food he turns it round to face him. Almost every vlog starts with him rambling too. Most of the vlogs featurr more of him than anyone else and Nadia actually doesn't vlog very much... or does she but he just prefer to feature more of himself. The vlogs are full of nothing now and they stretch it out for ages. We knew about the dogs being cut ages ago.
That's a good point ,he cant bear someone else taking centre stage, even if he's not in the shot,he has to bloody talk incessantly 😡

Sounds like nothing has changed since I stopped watching.
These ☝ are the reasons I stopped watching and there's something disturbingly spiteful about M and they are blatantly exploiting the vulnerable.
Aren't they bored of putting out so much dross?
Is that right that they put out a vlog of just the garden?
I suppose they can't film paint drying, as painting would involve effort.

Reactions: 9
Of course Nadia has been seeing her parents she's been supposedly taking their Ocado shopping round. She had an Orcado delivery which contained lots of meat such as duck and chicken so she's probably had them round for dinner. This whole filming the garden is pathetic...they don't stop going on about the fact they have a garden. I think their garden is a mess and can imagine it is full of dog poo.

Mark obviously thinks someone important might be watching so he must always been seen and heard.

Reactions: 6
Hi thanks for your reply, I suspected as much. Any guesses on how much money they might be making out of YT for them to be so obsessive about it?
Unfortunately
Hi thanks for your reply, I suspected as much. Any guesses on how much money they might be making out of YT for them to be so obsessive about it?
I've no idea and couldn't even hazard a guess on how much they earn from it. I can't see it lasting long term for them but I've been wrong numerous times!!!

Reactions: 3
Of course Nadia has been seeing her parents she's been supposedly taking their Ocado shopping round. She had an Orcado delivery which contained lots of meat such as duck and chicken so she's probably had them round for dinner. This whole filming the garden is pathetic...they don't stop going on about the fact they have a garden. I think their garden is a mess and can imagine it is full of dog poo.

Mark obviously thinks someone important might be watching so he must always been seen and heard.
The filming in the garden is probably to up their youtube hours so they can deduct more tax from their tax bill. Their not altruistic in any way, it's bound to be to do with money £££££🤔😜

I enjoyed being part of this discussion..but they are total dirty low life scum bags..no shame at all..so Im signing out..hope you all stay safe fellow tattlers.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Also, they have plugged the heater in facing the chairs. which they did when N parents visited at start of iso.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.