Nadia Sawalha #5 when 6 weeks of lockdown gives your house more bacteria than a Covid19 swab

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Spot on comments.
I also raised an eyebrow when Kiki came down and was told not to swear...although I wonder if that was a slip of the tongue and aimed rather at Maddie than Kiki. Kiki just seems to giggle a lot and seems sweeter in nature. I feel sorry for her, she eats in her bedroom and seems left to her own devices only coming down for food.

I also thought they had an argument but with Mark being so obsessive he still insists on doing the live on his own. He thinks he is presenting Jeremy Vine. It's laughable.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If her agent and management team have any credibility they will drop them, and with a bit of luck Loose Women as well. They reflect terribly on their brand if they continue to back this pair of halfwits. Her poor father recovering from a major operation with all this madness going on next door. I hope her sister Julia is aware of how they are behaving and is probably very happy she distanced herself. N and M can then finally stop being really really annoying bigging up Nadia Sawalha off the Telly!

Reactions: 5
They are going to be gutted when they can't talk about coronvirus every...single...day anymore. More of their subs are going back to work now so their viewings are going down further on the lives. Also, people are fed up with him them droaning on and on for up to an hour sometimes.

Their Hometime 18 Vlog is on her Gleam profile, and Manky makes it all about him being a film maker, producer, photographer. Out and about breaking all the Lockdown rules. N is crocodile tearing as she is feeling scared and guilty about going back to work. He refers to it as she is entertaining the troops like in a war situation. He was really plugging their vlogs too. He is really riding on the back of her coat tails and coming across as very desperate.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Interesting statistics on social blade this week. The numbers go up per 1000 now they're at 100k. Interestingly they haven't got a thousand new subs this week and they are down 31% on weekly subs. Makes me think the push to 100k was filled with social bots you can buy to increase your numbers. Dodgy or what?
I think the addict in Mark couldn't wait for the sub numbers to slowly increase. Its strange they rapidly increased and now they're rapidly decreasing! 2 grown adults obsessing over youtube numbers in the muddle of a Pandemic when people are dying is really pathetic and says so much about them 🙃🤑🤔

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
If her agent and management team have any credibility they will drop them, and with a bit of luck Loose Women as well. They reflect terribly on their brand if they continue to back this pair of halfwits. Her poor father recovering from a major operation with all this madness going on next door. I hope her sister Julia is aware of how they are behaving and is probably very happy she distanced herself. N and M can then finally stop being really really annoying bigging up Nadia Sawalha off the Telly!
Hate (realise the word has extra meaning here) to say it but there is a market for hate-watching. Hate-watching is a modern form of entertainment whereby people watch TV programmes or vlogs just to mock or pass derogatory comments on those they are watching. It's a fairly new market (in terms of advertising) but it's a valuable market nonetheless. This is exactly the market that Nadia and Mark are cashing in on, and are doing fairly well at it so far. The more hate they generate (they must also have a consistent amount of actual worshippers/wannabee friends) the more views they get. Some advertisers are only interested in viewer numbers and not necessarily 'global brand' identity. They just follow the most viewed and allow their ads to go to those. They will later on remove their ads if they see a global negative view of those vloggers but for a certain point in time some advertising agencies just want to get the brand name out there and will pay good money to be promoted on vlogger channels with over 50 or 100 thousand subscriptions. There is such a thing as a negative personality being a positive sell for a brand - 'God I hate them but Nandos, Dunkin Donuts, McDonalds, etc, etc are still their product of choice. They aren't being as silly as some people think in terms of advertising and making money. They are being stupid in terms of ever being taken seriously as adults but they promote stuff and get a lovely commission for doing it.

They've definitely honed in on a certain viewer. I think a lot of the viewers have come over from being a viewer from Loose Women and are probably quite new to youtube. It seems evident from some of the comments they leave and some seem very surprised whenever a sub lets slip Nadia/Mark are getting paid through ads etc. Mark is also very manipulative and plays the whole vitue signalling well, if they've had some cutting comments he does the whole troll talk and then they will say things such as "we have such brilliant subs - they always step in for us and will stand up for us etc". It feels all very much a grooming process to get subs to turn on anyone who dares to have an opinion that doesn't match N or M's. They hate healthy debate but love to preach!

I saw this clip on youtube a while ago, the "friend" of Nadia's is so very obviously her sister Julia

definitely Julia, as you can tell she is lying as she hesitates to much so she can try and get her story to convince them- as would be odd if a 'friend' and her sister both objected to the photos taken on the day.

Reactions: 6
Iv’e just had a right laugh with my friend on the phone. I was telling her about N scratching her nether regions I won’t repeat what she said about her, suffice to say she has no time for her never watches YT but I like to fill her in from time to time😁 We were laughing and saying we’d pay good money to see somebody like Eamonn Holmes watch N in that vlog because he’s so particular about everything...very hygienic has an immaculate home and a lovely wife who keeps the home immaculate..you couldn’t get two different women if you tried.
Isn’t it mind boggling though how M&N are happy to film themselves and their disgusting home and their disgusting habits knowing anybody could be watching them and judging them.
I've often wondered what Ruth and Eamonn think of them. I've noticed Ruth doesn't seem part of the spa weekend trips and occasional things they do together outside LW

I'm laughing SO hard....has anyone seen the garden watch for meditation Mark has uploaded? Meditation? Banging, heavy breathing, manky old pots on the decking. Someone comments there is barking at the end which when I did my usual fast forward there is indeed. 😂🤣This is definitely my hate watch of today and I found it amusing - he calls himself a film maker. 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I'm laughing SO hard....has anyone seen the garden watch for meditation Mark has uploaded? Meditation? Banging, heavy breathing, manky old pots on the decking. Someone comments there is barking at the end which when I did my usual fast forward there is indeed. 😂🤣This is definitely my hate watch of today and I found it amusing - he calls himself a film maker. 😂😂😂😂😂
I wonder if he read my comment on here about no sign of Green Fingered Hell in all of this lockdown.....just saying.

Reactions: 1
definitely Julia, as you can tell she is lying as she hesitates to much so she can try and get her story to convince them- as would be odd if a 'friend' and her sister both objected to the photos taken on the day.
I was thinking she was referring to Julia but there's a part of me that thinks she might be referring to a friend of Julia's (not Alan Davies, Julia's boyfriend at the time). I think this might be a friend of Julia's who was invited as a kind of afterthought who made that remark. The only reason I have for thinking this is because the production company Mark is part of used a very close childhood friend of Julia in one of their productions. I could be all wrong but I reckon the childhood best friend of Julia wouldn't exactly be keen on Nadia. The only reason I think it might be her is because of watching a programme a long, long time ago (before there was ever a vlog by the mankeys) where Julia mentioned her friend and their childhood getaway from each others' families. I'm actually annoyed with myself that I'm giving it this much thought. What have I become? Is there any hope for me? Should I do the right thing and not only leave their channel but leave here as well and actually just get on with my life? Why do they annoy me so much?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I was thinking she was referring to Julia but there's a part of me that thinks she might be referring to a friend of Julia's (not Alan Davies, Julia's boyfriend at the time). I think this might be a friend of Julia's who was invited as a kind of afterthought who made that remark. The only reason I have for thinking this is because the production company Mark is part of used a very close childhood friend of Julia in one of their productions. I could be all wrong but I reckon the childhood best friend of Julia wouldn't exactly be keen on Nadia. The only reason I think it might be her is because of watching a programme a long, long time ago (before there was ever a vlog by the mankeys) where Julia mentioned her friend and their childhood getaway from each others' families. I'm actually annoyed with myself that I'm giving it this much thought. What have I become? Is there any hope for me? Should I do the right thing and not only leave their channel but leave here as well and actually just get on with my life? Why do they annoy me so much?
interesting. you could be right as it would fit as Julias friend would obvs know all about N's horrible behaviour and attitude to Julia and defend her about the pics, do you remember which programme it was from? I know on the Nigel SLater prog - my life on a plate that Julias b/f featured in that

interesting. you could be right as it would fit as Julias friend would obvs know all about N's horrible behaviour and attitude to Julia and defend her about the pics, do you remember which programme it was from? I know on the Nigel SLater prog - my life on a plate that Julias b/f featured in that
wonder if its this one?

Reactions: 1
Hate (realise the word has extra meaning here) to say it but there is a market for hate-watching. Hate-watching is a modern form of entertainment whereby people watch TV programmes or vlogs just to mock or pass derogatory comments on those they are watching. It's a fairly new market (in terms of advertising) but it's a valuable market nonetheless. This is exactly the market that Nadia and Mark are cashing in on, and are doing fairly well at it so far. The more hate they generate (they must also have a consistent amount of actual worshippers/wannabee friends) the more views they get. Some advertisers are only interested in viewer numbers and not necessarily 'global brand' identity. They just follow the most viewed and allow their ads to go to those. They will later on remove their ads if they see a global negative view of those vloggers but for a certain point in time some advertising agencies just want to get the brand name out there and will pay good money to be promoted on vlogger channels with over 50 or 100 thousand subscriptions. There is such a thing as a negative personality being a positive sell for a brand - 'God I hate them but Nandos, Dunkin Donuts, McDonalds, etc, etc are still their product of choice. They aren't being as silly as some people think in terms of advertising and making money. They are being stupid in terms of ever being taken seriously as adults but they promote stuff and get a lovely commission for doing it.
Hi thanks for your reply, I suspected as much. Any guesses on how much money they might be making out of YT for them to be so obsessive about it?

Mark's either been checking in on their earnings on the monetisation tab or he has been getting busy setting all those ads. 😂😂

Screenshot_20200515-214250_Gallery.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I can't bear to watch LW with her on it, and only watch snippets on YT now so I can come on here. The chaos , greed and general grubbiness is getting too much for me. Those girls look really scruffy. They look like they haven't put a comb through their hair, and haven't washed themselves or their clothes in weeks!😨

I think we can take a wild guess !
There seems to be a little clique with Nadia. I don't think Ruth and quite a few of the others would want to be part of it! It annoys me that Nadia is always with them on the set of LW too.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.