Nadia Sawalha #49 Poor me, pour me, I spend my wife's money as she gets drunk out of her tree.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
(CM probably being referenced is “coffee moaning”, one of their ‘series’ on YouTube).

Something a little puzzling. You earn £3k per half day’s work, you claim any travel costs as expenses (because you will be vlogging your holiday for the Internet)…so why would you, presumably second class, on a train?

The Adddison Lee fare from Croydon to Brighton is £107 single journey, which would take 2 passengers and luggage. Why would you travel, possibly to Paddington or wherever needing to use the tube and add more costs, to get a train costing £73 for 2 people (single tickets)? If travelling first class by train, the costs are almost identical.

Why have to travel to a train station, mess about with tickets, especially when there is a need to change trains during the journey…for such a small saving in the scheme of things (considering that Nadia is a millionaire, or if not literally, she has the monthly income to mean that she has plenty of flexibility to spend a bit more on things like travel to make it quicker and easier. Lisa can drive, and is at least comfortable with driving to Croydon, where her car can be left safely on a driveway…why not get a driver to pick them up from the S-A cesspit, rather than risk the hassle of being on a packed out train?

Nadia gets nervous that people may recognise her, doesn’t like the drunks and the potential threatening behaviour of people on the train. She travelled on a route that is popular for boozy lads weekends, probably at exact the right time of the week to clash with that kind of traveller. Why did she use public transport for this journey?

Was there any footage /photos of them on a train released at the time of the journey? Just wondering if they actually did use the train…or if it’s something Nadia has dreamt up afterwards to explain away the fact that she did not catch Covid from within her own household?

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Nadia loves that folks recognise her, she was probably pissed off that she wasn't!!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
egg and cress sandwiches, cheese and onion kwisps and rozaay= chomping and swigging whilst incubating covid opposite an old couple...... yes, you are miss social etiquette. you and lisa mejuto were probably swearing your heads off too.

if the football supporters were that bad, just go to the toilet and call the police......that's perfectly acceptable if they are racially harrassing someone, but they probably weren't, were they.

or splash the cash and go first class. surely mank will do the tax thing with the tickets anyway.

and finally, how did she get home from Brighton? Because am I right in thinking she tested positive in Brighton?
yes, how did she get home after testing positive for covid........

her need to list food is so weird. I had this; I had that. it's like a weird striptease.

also when she has to cut the melon cos otherwise kiki will lose a hand. no wonder the poort child has anxiety. 14yr olds can cut a melon.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I've just watched the Vlog from Hometime where they were confronted by a man who Mank beeped at. He was putting his child in to the car and Mank beeped at him, later on, the man caught up with Mank and confronted him (such a shame they didn't Vlog that, I'd have loved to have seen that.). My guess is Mark was driving too fast, as he seems to when they drive through London and arrogantly beeped as if to say f**k you to the man, Mank feeling cocky from the safety of his car, like he does behind the keyboard. Nadia said she went in to "south London mode", a caricature of the much loved Melanie from Benidorm perhaps? Or the legendary tough woman Annie Palmer? Nadia said the man and his child stood Infront of the car and Nads told Mark to drive!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Croydon to Brighton is about 45 minutes in the car, it probably takes Mark longer to drive to the southbank with traffic. Does make me wonder why Nadia over complicated her journey to Brighton. 😂 I think the story about the drunk men was over exaggerated.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Croydon to Brighton is about 45 minutes in the car, it probably takes Mark longer to drive to the southbank with traffic. Does make me wonder why Nadia over complicated her journey to Brighton. 😂 I think the story about the drunk men was over exaggerated.
Yep, a total distraction. Deflecting Shade..

Reactions: 15
The Weekly Rushes is basically just Mank explaining the plot of upcoming films. There is no real opinion or critique there.

Reactions: 12
Exactly, I'm a Croydon girl who went to Uni in Brighton. It's less than an hour door to door by train. I've done the journey countless times since the mid nineties, esp on Sundays with rail engineering works. Match day has never really been a thing on the Croydon / Brighton train, although there's def a road block around her area when Place are playing at home; Nadia Sawalha clearly avoids the "ghetto". :mad: This morning's CM rant reminded me of this bloated, self-entitled Tory who definitely worked a damned sight harder than she ever has, not to speak of her house eunuch or adult unqualified, unemployed daughter. :(

Eric Pickles on Question Time 26/03/09 - YouTube

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
What’s happened to Chi Chi? Anyone know? On Nitty’s insta Mark is rubbing Toffee’s tummy (I didn’t think he could get anywhere near her without her growling at him usually), normally whenever one dog is receiving any kind of attention the other one tries to get in on it but Chi Chi is nowhere to be seen. She also wasn’t in the live this morning when Toffee was trying to get N‘s attention and she didn’t come running / barking like Toffee did when Mark answered the door. The only time Toffee is this relaxed is when she has no competition and Chi Chi is out of the picture 😢

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
What’s happened to Chi Chi? Anyone know? On Nitty’s insta Mark is rubbing Toffee’s tummy (I didn’t think he could get anywhere near her without her growling at him usually), normally whenever one dog is receiving any kind of attention the other one tries to get in on it but Chi Chi is nowhere to be seen. She also wasn’t in the live this morning when Toffee was trying to get N‘s attention and she didn’t come running / barking like Toffee did when Mark answered the door. The only time Toffee is this relaxed is when she has no competition and Chi Chi is out of the picture 😢
Being a massive dog lover, it really pisses me off how they've treated their dogs, chi chi should have stayed with that family in Brighton, and the worst thing with toffee, that twit mank teasing her, and her basket on the stairs, she really needs her own space away from them, especially him :mad:

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Is anyone wondering what happened to The Gangbuster, Manky’s “film” that he entered in a number of pay to play movie festivals? It’s amazing how he was able to re-edit the short in a couple of weeks after losing “years’” worth of editing because he failed to save a back up version. He should offer an exclusive showing to his paying submissives. It’s the very least he and Nittya could do after not delivering most of their promised paid-for drudgery over the last few months.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why do they put Moodie on such a pedestal? The way they speak about her is vomit inducing. Moody is the font of all knowledge, so wise and mature. They always have to tell us he latest inspirational words that have come from her sullen mouth.
And how amazed they are at her brilliance.

The girl has led a completely sheltered life, has no experience of the world, not even going to school and mixing with all sorts of different people, the social interaction and having discipline and routine.The girl knows nothing of the world yet we are supposed to be in awe of her.

People that don’t know the reality would get a very different picture of itchy and scratchy’s prodigal child. We all know the half naked pictures showing almost everything, the post sex pictures with the boyfriend, the horrendous bedroom with crack den, etc graffitied all over the walls and the sheer laziness of the girl.

Then there’s the drinking, weed smoking and duck knows what else down the local park. Obviously all continued through lockdown as rules don’t apply to her.

How does she has no job is shocking to me! I couldn’t wait to work and started at 14 with little part time jobs. I loved it, earning my own money, the satisfaction spending it, the fun with co workers and it made me feel important in my 14/15 year old head.
It gave me such a good grounding for the future and I still get a bit of a kick out of knowing I worked hard for everything I have today and I made lifelong friends.

They have failed her massively by treating her like the second coming. She can do no wrong in their eyes, I doubt she has ever been disciplined by them and told no to any demands for money etc. I feel she rules the roost in that house.

I don’t get how you can get anywhere without a few exams these days. Even when my daughter went for a small job whilst at uni they wanted to know what qualifications she had. There’s so much competition she would not even be shortlisted.
As for the singing, that’s a pipe dream. Clearly she thinks of herself as the next Amy Winehouse. I had to turn her song of it was so excruciatingly bad. Droning on about tit. What does she have to write about ffs with no experience of anything.

They make me so mad how they think they are above everyone else and their way of life is inspirational.
Btw, I’m sure I stopped hanging around drinking the odd shandy when I was about 16 not 18 years old ffs. It’s really not cool.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
Looks like miss mickeys the thread winner! ⭐
can someone make the new thread please , Thanknyou
1644736392205.png

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.