Nadia Sawalha #49 Poor me, pour me, I spend my wife's money as she gets drunk out of her tree.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wouldn't be surprised if she is claiming benefits universal credit and she can't sing she talks into the microphone .
If she is claiming universal credit it would only be since her birthday when she was 18. Also as she is unemployed she would have to go to the job centre weekly and prove she is applying for jobs and if she keeps refusing the jobs the gvt would step in and tell her if she doesn't accept any jobs after a period of time her universal credit payments would stop

Reactions: 10
Let's see, COVID is like a really bad cold. :unsure: A really bad cold to me is stuffed up nose, food doesn't taste good, coughing, but you can function. Madam Camille says she was laid up in bed with muscles aching and sleeping. Not so bloody benign now is it? Sunitra and Charlene contacted their nutritionists, as you do, and sent her some stuff. She had bone broth and made a green goddess salad that she doesn't know how she did it and only did it, because Dina never got round to making it for her. She has a minor witch about that, because Dina has nothing better to do than make Nadia salad apparently. She didn't get a headache like Mark and that is the reason why she thinks she got COVID on the bloody train. :oops: Yes, really. :rolleyes: Do you want to fix a chest infection? Half an onion, put brown sugar, let the juice run, drink said juice. Sub Sarah says it takes 3-7 days for symptoms to appear after exposure. :ROFLMAO: Ta very much Sarah for keeping it real. Swears it is from the train "these people were so disgusting." Yes, unlike you Ms. Perfect, walking around in a hermetically sealed hazmat suit. Hello LEEEEEEEEEE!

Train was packed like sardines. Lager louts on board and Nadia is praying that they don't recognize her. What would they say? Are you that Loose bird on telly what witches about all men being pervs? 🤭 She wishes. "They were soooo dangerous and so drunk, looking for a fight, shouting racists things." Some poor 20-something girl according to Nads says one of them falls into her and she apologizes to him. (Some drunk falls into me, they are getting at the very least a WTF Asshole?) Nads can't get over the injustice. :cautious: "These 2 men TERRORIZED THE TRAIN....but no you cawn't." More tales of train woe. Nadia fantasized about what she was going to do to him. Blah, blah, Nadia blows her schnoz. She ends this by saying trying to find out where you get COVID from "you literally cawn't." She is sure that she didn't get it from Kiki. Scratch, scratch the scalp. Someone tells her you can text the transport police. Says if she knew that she would have. Yeah, right. Monsura says she has lost so much weight. A lack of access to 2 orders of Big Macs and fries will do that to you.

"I'm not a doctor, I'm not a nutritionist, I'm not anything." Pretty much sums it all up wouldn't you say? :LOL:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
If she is claiming universal credit it would only be since her birthday when she was 18. Also as she is unemployed she would have to go to the job centre weekly and prove she is applying for jobs and if she keeps refusing the jobs the gvt would step in and tell her if she doesn't accept any jobs after a period of time her universal credit payments would stop
That sounds like to much hassle and hard work for her

Reactions: 12
The train story sounds exactly the same as the story she and Mark talked about Kiki experiencing. :rolleyes: She really does think her subs are thick.

And Nadia this is because you don't wash love....
timestamped

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
So basically has been in bed stuffing herself. No change there’s then.

They reckon there’s no such thing as perpetual motion - Nadia’s fork would beg to differ 🐽

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
The train story sounds exactly the same as the story she and Mark talked about Kiki experiencing. :rolleyes: She really does think her subs are thick.

And Nadia this is because you don't wash love....
timestamped
What about her husband who drunk and drove , what about her husband who had a drink problem , what about her husband who has said he would start trouble in a pub after Alcohol! He's just as bad in my eyes because he could of killed someone , also no Naddia you caught covid of Mark as it has a incubation period of days. So stop blaming the train , you should never of gone to stay with people who probably have got weakened immunity due to illness! I'm not condoning the men on the train as that behaviour is unacceptable but her husband did something far more serious and extremely selfish that could of had horrendous consequences.

• Angry
Reactions: 25
I was so angry listening to her ranting this morning and all the above comments are exactly what I was going to post. Mark being a nuisance drunk, her definitely catching before leaving the house, her comments about their faces, maybe she should give one of her mirrors a clean and look into it without first asking it “mirror mirror on the wall whose the prettiest of them all” and finally, how did she get home from Brighton? Because am I right in thinking she tested positive in Brighton? Hugs to one and all for
Getting through the worse live ever!

• Angry
Reactions: 22
So I guess she’s moaning about the football supporters not giving a fig for anyone else by their behaviour......says the women sitting on a packed train knowing full well she’s at high risk of being Covid positive. She knew from Mark’s alleged experience of testing that a negative is not always definitive Pot Kettle.

Nadia Sawalha is a carbuncle on the arse of Womenkind.....no......make that Humanity.
Can anyone point out just one saving grace? I’m struggling.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
She shouldn't have bothered with that CM. Full of lies, bad ones at that.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
So I guess she’s moaning about the football supporters not giving a fig for anyone else by their behaviour......says the women sitting on a packed train knowing full well she’s at high risk of being Covid positive. She knew from Mark’s alleged experience of testing that a negative is not always definitive Pot Kettle.

Nadia Sawalha is a carbuncle on the arse of Womenkind.....no......make that Humanity.
Can anyone point out just one saving grace? I’m struggling.
You forgot to add … she was sitting on the train tucking into her egg sandwich and crisps … wonder how she managed that with her mask on! 😷🥪 😡

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
What time was she on that train to Brighton with these football supporters? the Spurs-Brighton match at Tottenham kicked off at 8pm ??🤔

Also no further talk about losing her taste and smell! Said the green goddess salad was delicious! So she has forgotten about that lie now 😡

No mention of Manky yet he came down the stairs to open the door near the end of that live. Perhaps he didn’t want to sit in on that load of BS/lies!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
One more thread title suggestion: Nadia the Superspreader — of Lies, Disorder and COVID!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.