Nadia Sawalha #49 Poor me, pour me, I spend my wife's money as she gets drunk out of her tree.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Jax04 for "poor me, pour me".

Recap: ANOTHER freebie Ninja appliance arrived. Members' live was moved to Saturday, apparently at the request of 'the girls'. Nadz's 16:8 is failing as suspected, stuffing her face with Big Macs in bed and on Loose Women. Speaking of LW, Nadia hasn't commented on the allegations that no one wants to work with Coleen! There's more wallowing from Mark on Instagram, hankering after the past. Nadia seems to be drunk most days of the week. The dogs are absolutely filthy!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
love the thread title!

They could have installed a proper dog cleaning area in their utility room revamp, but didn't.

Additionally, they recently had their bathroom redone (downstairs): do you think they thought to add a single facility to help them clean their dogs. i doubt it. Very easy to keep your dogs clean when you basically have a wet room. Millions of people do it without, yet with, and with the money to properly facilitate cleaning their dogs, they have the two mangiest, dirtiest, ungroomed, and- in their report- smelliest dogs I have ever seen. and whenever I see Toffee's filth, it only makes me wonder what their downstairs areas are like.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
On her eating vlog today did anyone else notice the engrained dirt in the fat creases on her neck ?

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
0.00 straight away , then all through out tbh!!

She always has a dirty look off her does she even wash her makeup off at night ??
if she's on a diet, she doesn't eat the top part of the mcdonalds burger bun and uses that to wipe her make up off.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Donkeys years ago dogs used to run about the streets, before fancy dog prams and wardens etc.
Even then I don’t think I ever saw a street dog look as unkempt and scruffy as their poor dogs.
They need so much more care and attention than they get at that house
It’s really sad.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
love the thread title!

They could have installed a proper dog cleaning area in their utility room revamp, but didn't.

Additionally, they recently had their bathroom redone (downstairs): do you think they thought to add a single facility to help them clean their dogs. i doubt it. Very easy to keep your dogs clean when you basically have a wet room. Millions of people do it without, yet with, and with the money to properly facilitate cleaning their dogs, they have the two mangiest, dirtiest, ungroomed, and- in their report- smelliest dogs I have ever seen. and whenever I see Toffee's filth, it only makes me wonder what their downstairs areas are like.
Even that other grifter Vicki Pattison has a wet room for her dogs. Read that she is not the best at looking after her dogs but she said on Sunday Brunch last week they have their own wet room in her house - Nitty could get some tips from her how to cadge a freebie dog shower.

Just been reading DM on line and although Amanda Holden is not my favourite person she can certainly show Nitty how it should be done even though she has an untidy Garage. :D
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...ts-incredible-figure-black-lace-bodysuit.html

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
OMG JimMankyJarman getting all up on one cos his witch 'film' (the director's cut 😂) has won so many awards (CM today) and the BANKER Nastia praying for a return on her 20 yr investment 🙏 Namaste 🤣
images.jpeg

(Love the new thread title ❤)
(They have the poppies in common but f*ck else all 🙏)

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Yeyyy iv finally popped my thread name cherry!! Haha great thread title, thanks for starting it @Gloria Rostron 👍😊

Well. I watched her latest fasting vlog. Load of shite. Filth (as always) everywhere. Never known people who make a mess n then just leave it, walking around it as if it doesnt exist…altho, im pretty sure the reason why all the tape is just left all over the dirty floor is so that ppl who come over can ask about it, then she can smugly talk about herself and get more attention, cos thats her main vice in life, being the centre of attention, shes said it herself before, LOVES showing off and attention seeking. Sad at her age imo.
Moodie is a chip off the old block, shes another nitty thru n thru.

First time iv ever watched one of these weekly rushes, which according to these numpties is bbc worthy….its not, mank, its wank, give it up and do something worthwhile, like cleaning ya shithole of a house.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Did they mean to make their no name sunday show public? Anyway, just watching the dogs run around the house for a couple of minutes. I'm really missing out on quality content by not being a member...

Oh, and now she's cooking a pasta dish with far too much butter in the base of the sauce - quelle surprise!

Mark's done 'so many cooking shows, not just this', don't you know? He's 'cooked with the best'.

Oops, looks like the sauce is far too thick and looks like slop. 'You like the sauce thick, don't you Mark?' Nice save, Nadia!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Did they mean to make their no name sunday show public? Anyway, just watching the dogs run around the house for a couple of minutes. I'm really missing out on quality content by not being a member...

Oh, and now she's cooking a pasta dish with far too much butter in the base of the sauce - quelle surprise!

Mark's done 'so many cooking shows, not just this', don't you know? He's 'cooked with the best'.

Oops, looks like the sauce is far too thick and looks like slop. 'You like the sauce thick, don't you Mark?' Nice save, Nadia!
You forgot to mention shes doing all the links with a hangover from once again drinking far too much. Yet still won't accept she has a problem with alcohol. Shes a disgrace!

• Haha
  • Angry
OMG just skimmed through before they closed it to us and managed to get a 👎 in 😏

How many close ups of that ungraceful mug and nostrils, yawning full in our face did we need to see 🤮?
Dogs, 30 mins of memes 🥱, a crumble that went wrong, 1 book review and Teddy explaining his surgery … WTF! Yep, they pay for this 😡
Well my take-away : Manky dreads Sundays now as he doesn’t know what to do !!!! Come on get a life!!! Or at least a normal one ! If you had a normal work rhythm you would enjoy a day off but of course if you wander around all week then of course you do not need a day’s rest! 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Time is precious so if I was a member I'd find it quite insulting that he thinks people should waste their time watching filthy dogs run around a filthy kitchen every week.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Utter utter crap the Shite show is 🤦🏼‍♀️ skimmed through. Boring 😴 I can't believe that suppose to be exclusive content for people🤨!. They are scammers 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 24
Paywall gone up for the No Name Saddo Show. I can't believe people pay to watch filthy dogs run around.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.