Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

won't_be_dupped

Chatty Member
Clicked on the recorded recorded live, lasted a few minutes. I can't be wasting my time watching a woman with a drink problem half cut and a 51 year old man acting like a 7 year old with a foul mouth.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 25

Jax04

Chatty Member
Chritmas eve vlogmas. Loved the market, i could spend hrs there 😍
Dina is very annoying, all she does is reference aldi/lidl, is she after some sort of #gifted or #affiliated or what??? 🤔
Is mark gaslighting us or just delusional (yeh i kno, both 🤷‍♀️😂), when he said theres a variety of characters in this yrs vlogmas i couldn't stop laughing, but then i remembered the backstreet cash in hand builders, they were definitely this yrs highlight for me too! 🙈😂

The saddest thing ever was seeing di go in that prison cell ‘bedroom’….now im not di’s biggest fan, shes as annoying as the other twits, but the fact that they couldnt get that room decorated and made nice for xmas for her tells you everything you need to know about the sadderleys, social media comes before everything, even putting bedding on a bed for a little old lady. Despicable, disgusting, degrading and incredibly depressing imo.

Merry xmas tattlers 🥳

• Heart
  • Angry

missmickey

VIP Member
Did anyone see the bit in the last vlog where N and M are in her dressing room (at 27.30) and he offers her a hug? She declines saying he smells ‘biesta’ … ?? I can’t work out what she said, did anyone understand her? He knew he was disgusting and stinky though because he just said ok and stepped away 🤢
She said: "Choo smell of polyester," in her Baby Jane voice. As Mark Adderley has pointed out several times, polyester that reeks of stale sweat from Vlogmas 2020 + Vlogmas 2019 etc etc :sick:

• Sick
  • Sad

bitterntwisted

VIP Member
Thanks to @Sweetness&Light for the winning thread title.

To recap: Vlogmas is running concurrently with a backlog of Hometimes.
Still doing the 16/8, "Oh Mark you look so slim!" :rolleyes:
P.O. box being closed to parcels because the subs are sending tat being naughty spending their money.
Big performance over getting decorations from the loft.
Receive another tree, because they can't be arsed to keep instructions or take care of their things.
If it isn't Mark having no Xmas spirit, it's Nadia bitching about the tree and being ungrateful.
Mark's inferiority complex rears it's ugly head. Mark insists on dancing.
Dogs still with doughnuts and bodysuits.
Half of Nadia's forehead is frozen, maybe it's Botox?
Vlogmas having technical problems or people leaving comments don't get their sense of humour, Mark deleting comments, lives cancelled.
Subs enticed with a Ninja prize for Vlogmas.
Nadia doesn't wear a mask exiting theatre, makes a show of herself with Phil Mitchell's mug on her arse.
@GlitterKnickers gets them good!

• Heart

tomtomclub

VIP Member
We're clearly not worthy of watching. :cry:

Never fear tattlers. I'm sure Mark Adderley's new social media DRAMA series: 'The Vanishings' that he was making with Nadia Sawalha as an alcoholic mother :oops: and Maddie as the daughter must be landing soon. Warner Brothers Dog House Media released weekly teasers in the January of 2019 and I've been on tenterhooks ever since.

The final teaser made quite the promise from the King of Over Promising and Under Delivery:View attachment 950974

Let's face it, Warner Brothers has probably lost it in the post, apparently this "seems to happen more than you would care to think." :sneaky:
shes a terrible actress = shes just being herself, terrible at everything
no different to when she does that dry crying that she does when she is faking being upset
if he thought he was going to make a a drama out of that shite then he really does need help & needs to go back to film school - so out of touch and so out of date = its like a really bad 70's lunchtime drama gone wrong

• Haha

Buddylove

VIP Member
MARK ADDERLEY AND NADIA SAWALHA GET YOUR POOR SAD DOGS GROOMED, you 2 walk round like a pair of grubby dossers, that’s your choice🤢 those dogs didn’t ask to live in your hovel, they deserve better, you make my blood boil

• Heart
  • Sick

Bulls**t detector

Happy birthday Brandon.
Can somebody please explain to me why a mother would ask 2 foul-mouthed, dirty wannabes to sing happy birthday to her 4 year old. Nitty had already effed a few times before this request came in. Who let's there child watch a channel where every other word is f**k? 😡

• Heart
  • Angry

Chemicals kill

She has a lot to lose. Just takes a couple of her ITV bosses or future employers to view the first 5 minutes of Coffee Mooing today and see her in her element, foul-mouthed almost 60 yr old talking about getting balls in her mouth….. Not a good look. I turned off after the first few sickening minutes. 🤮

As for him, Mr. Censorship, well, they are so transparent. It’s obvious from their collective mood that they have been reading some truth on Tattle. So predictable., it’s written all over their faces. They’re absolutely livid!

Also, before spouting off that you are a “family oriented mental health channel, focused on health,” you might take a good hard look at yourselves. Every day is complaining, whining, negativity and drinking droning on about “woe is me” — “life is hell,” from Snarky Marky. He can’t help himself on a daily basis, how’s he going to help others when he can’t get through the day?

It needs to be said. The “channel” is absolutely detrimental to one’s mental health. It’s negative in every way imaginable. That is why I’m unsubscribed.
Mark Adderley after introducing his wife as 'Shitface' and himself as 'Flangefuck' later go on to sing happy birthday to a 13 yr old lad.
Way to go Swadderleys, way to go 🤢

• Angry
  • Wow

Maid22

VIP Member
I'm still watching classic EastEnders, she's still in it, knowing it was when her husband committed suicide, whilst she was having a fling with a co star Marc Bannerman, and she never read his suicide letter which he placed his wedding ring on, she really is a heartless cow.

• Angry
  • Sad

missmickey

VIP Member
I've just been reading about Denise Van Outen's cheating now ex-partner. I read this comment under the Daily Mail article, which underlines why Nadia Sawalha keeps Mark Adderley 🐍 in his toy room.

1641658945105.png

• Heart
  • Haha

Velvet Veil

VIP Member
Wow I see there has been no real development in the garden. It's looking more and more like a shit hole. They need a gardener in every month but are too tight to pay for one. The decking would depress me, it's such a disgusting area.
That garden could be a magical outdoor space if they got someone in, it has so much potential, and that decking, ugh it's just a dumping ground and looks so unkempt!!😑
Mark has a lot to answer for, he does barely nothing himself and yet refuses to get someone in to do it. He is a huge obstacle to that family's growth.
I grew to loathe him when I was a sub, he is awful. I honestly don't know how she has put up with him all these years 😬

• Heart

00F8E5R2

Why does she constantly put people down?
NADIA you Literally got your mother in laws mattress out of a Dirty skip and you want to talk about Dinas car? Grow up
Screenshot_20211222-124427_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 24

Sabbie

VIP Member
Can’t believe they left the dogs at a teenage party. 😳

The rust colored stains on dog legs is from licking. Their saliva turns the fur reddish brown and it especially shows up on light colored dogs. Same as tear stains you see on dogs. The constant licking could be from stress. Not sure what else those poor pups have wrong with them since I refuse to watch them anymore and just dip in here now and again. 🙃

• Sad
  • Wow

Gloria Rostron

VIP Member
Thread Title Suggestion: Nadia Sawalha #49 Poor me, pour me, I spend my wife's money as she gets drunk out of her tree.

*Partial credit to Jax04. 😁

• Haha
  • Heart

LizSmithqwerty

VIP Member
In my humble opinion after watching Nadia for
the last few months, she is bordering on an alcohol addiction.
The real concern is that Mark seems to encourage it. Does he want to bring her down?

He tries to flirt with Lisa and Dina and monopolises every single thing that goes on. Having said that, I also feel that Nadia is developing a disorder of sorts. She’s either as low as a snakes tummy or high as a kite and hyper. Just my opinion and it’s a worry. Kiki is hardly ever mentioned whereas Maddies name rolls off her tongue constantly.

What a mess.

• Sad
  • Heart
The saddest thing ever was seeing di go in that prison cell ‘bedroom’….now im not di’s biggest fan, shes as annoying as the other twits, but the fact that they couldnt get that room decorated and made nice for xmas for her tells you everything you need to know about the sadderleys, social media comes before everything, even putting bedding on a bed for a little old lady. Despicable, disgusting, degrading and incredibly depressing imo.

Merry xmas tattlers 🥳
I agree, the floor hadn't been swept, the bedding was still dirty from the previous bed and Nadia has said herself in the past on TV that she only changes her sheets every 3 - 4 months so the reality is probably far longer. What we can see on the vlogs is bad enough but imagine looking at it in real life. It must be truly horrendous. How Lisa sleeps in that dirt is beyond me. Shocking people with no shame. She must be the most talked about person on LW behind the scenes for how dirty they live. I was so glad to see that she wasn't featured on the Christmas special.

• Sad
  • Sick

bitterntwisted

VIP Member
:coffee:Coffee Moaning is the last for the year allegedly. I'm not doing it, because yesterday I was waiting for a notification and nada. I don't subscribe and I'm fed up. 😤 Anyway, I have stuff to get sorted so they can suck it! Trash this CM to your collective hearts' content and I might pop back in later to spew some bile. 🎄😘

• Heart
  • Haha

Grace Kelly

VIP Member
I see Dina is following in nadias footsteps
Looking for anything free
Talking with her mouth full like a horse
Dina has quit her school job, so I expect she'll continue selling her art box to Nadia's subs and begging for Aldi deals. I also get the impression Dina's desperate for a vegan cookbook deal, despite the fact that she suddenly wasn't vegan at the time of the Borough Market vlog when she was scoffing all the free cheese.

• Wow
  • Haha