Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Zebeedee

Maddie is definitely his favourite daughter, must be very hurtful for his other girls to see posts like this. He doesn't seem to think before he posts. But I suspect he does it on purpose.
When Mark put that post up I felt sick to my stomach as my dad is just the same he praises and says such beautiful things about my sister and I never get anything on that level. I read Mark's words and immediately thought of Kiki because she lives in the same house, my feeling was why did he not bring all his children into the words! He could of easy added them all instead Maddie was singled out yet again and I just found that so unkind to especially kiki , and if they say she is ok with it believe me she won't be ok with it because I know first hand it hurts, but maybe kiki won't read it because she tends to stay away from all the social media posts! She is shy and she is completely different in her ways so I don't think she will read most of their posts. To conclude Mark should just be a little more aware of his words singling out for every one to view because it can be extremely damaging to other siblings.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

Hopscotch

VIP Member
I’m no @bitterntwisted but here’s a recap of the lowlights of tonight’s Vlogmas up to the point when I could watch no longer:

- it’s Sunday and they are oh so busy because they are doing not one, not two, but THREE lives. How selfless.

- according to Nittya, the girls are crying and clingy because of Covid worries and poor M is in tears over fears that her long delayed party won’t happen (even though M’s social media show that she has been having people over for months)

-N tries to throw subs off the scent by saying that M’s party is this week…no, next week, she then says (the kitchen is pristine and they have a date night on Monday so the party was most likely yesterday)

- even though they are oh so busy and also need to take the dogs for a walk (acc to Nittya) Manky decides he is going to build Nanny Di’s bed (screw together a frame from IKEA)

- Manky spends an inordinate amount of time trying to secure a dozen screws to the bedframe that has sat unopened for at least six months in their house

- after assembling the frame and with no sign of a boxspring, Manky attempts to toss, and then squish, the filthy mattress from the skip onto the frame. Guess what…no surprise here…the frame is too short for the stinky mattress! At which point Nittya and appears and says “we simply have no time to get Nanny Di a new mattress before Christmas.”

-Cut to shot of Nittya sprawled on the floor of her wardrobe room surrounded by clothes and other detritus, saying she hates to tidy up.

Since I don’t have as much fortitude as @Bitterntwisted I could watch no longer.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

diamondtext

VIP Member
Thank you all for your well wishes for my father in law he passed just after midnight 1st jan
He pushed through to see the new year in.
I was so privileged to know him
He was a wonderful, wonderful man
I am wishing all of you a peaceful, happy 2022
May all your troubles be little ones xxxxxxxxxx

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

tomtomclub

VIP Member
I bet the 'talk down memory lane' is part of hisc counselling course, he is using his mum to talk through her 'mother issues' and he will no doubt write a story about it for his end of course assignment - he is practising on her as he doesnt know anyone else to practice on
saying that, Di does seem to have some genuine regrets about her behaviour at the time, as he was obviously quite neglected and feral
and of course, girls always come into it - his first kiss,no doubt when he was about 6!

Last edited:

Sweetness&Light

Full disclaimer: The podcasts I use for white noise to help me drift to sleep. (The countless hours and playbacks I have provided to Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum has surely added up in income for their home renovation fund.)

Nits speaks out of both sides of her mouth. I listened to the latest Xmas themed podcast about teens and Christmas 🤶… Nits said she hopes, “Moody would hit the pub on Christmas Day!” 🚬🥃🍺 How lovely. She mentioned this before recently on LW, that Moody needs to go to the pub, but doesn’t want the virus🦠 to get In the way.

From a woman who is always using her platforms to talk about alcohol and addiction when she is half cut, (and a husband who is addicted to raisins and other dried fruit to get his fix, “. 17 years sober”) why is she going on about getting Moody into a pub?!

Many times on TV Nits has ranted about peer pressure to drink, and how if “alcohol was invented today it would be banned because it’s toxic,” but in the same breath wishes her daughter (referred to as “the children”) would slink off for a night down the pub.

What is her obsession on getting her teenage daughter to a pub? If only she had the same tenacity in getting her daughter a proper education…

• Heart
  • Sad

diamondtext

VIP Member
I hope you all had a nice Christmas ❤
My father in law is in hospital receiving palliative care, so we had to rent a place near there so we could get him in a hurry
Due to covid the visiting is very strict and we didn’t want to be late etc
I would like to extend my thoughts to anyone else who has illness in their family at this time
It really does take over and can be very stressful on families x
Wishing you all a happy peaceful 2022 x

• Heart
  • Sad

bitterntwisted

VIP Member
Indulge my bitching please, I am so salty today. I am sitting here waiting for work that is not coming in, so I am dicking around on the Internet. All I am seeing are selfish assholes everywhere doing their own thing, pissing off to sunny climates, raging on airplanes without masks, a TV show about more rich assholes in Dubai that some genius thought the public would want to watch. Meanwhile, COVID benefits are long gone for the average person, schools are open, then they are shut, healthcare workers are burned out and quitting (did you know that nurses are suffering from UTIs because they can't even take a break to have a piss?), whilst admissons are going up and hospital CEOs are begging for staff to come back from vacation, but do they refuse bonuses they receive? Yeah right.

Then, it's these two. They start the season bitching about not being in the holiday spirit, woe is me, I don't feel it, etc., etc. They have 3 TREES, they have had remodelling done on their house and they buggered off to have a holiday as they deserve a respite because Nadia misses the beach, Nadia wants to see the sea, Nadia wants a vacation. Watching that Instagram post was just a load of humble brag bullshit. I don't pay for their crap, but I feel incensed by their behaviour the last couple of weeks. Are paying members really happy with these crumbs of dessicated shit they offer or have they not reached their breaking point? 😤

• Heart
  • Sad

Herbert2005

VIP Member
Getting behind the wheel, knowing that you have been drinking and even if you don’t believe you pose a danger, you know you are breaking the law…is not a ‘mental health’ issue, it’s an arrogance issue, they think they can do what they want and get away
Couldn't agree more. The entitled people of this world see things very differently to you or i. Nastia's support of KP goes to show just what an arrogant, entitled C..t she is. Appologies to anyone that is offended by my use of that word but her attitude to addiction fucks me off so much. It seems that as long as you say i'm addicted to X,Y,Z then that's ok with her and the person can just go on their merry way fecking up even more people's lives.

Addiction and poor mental health often do go hand in hand, but neither of those things should enable certain people to get away with things seemingly Scot-free.

Nadia Sawalha is an enabler and i wish she'd STFU with all of her bollocks about addiction. The woman knows fuck all.

Rant over!. Now off to calm down and feed my chickens.🐔🐔🐔

• Heart
Iv thought the same, why is chi chi that awful rusty colour

Whereabouts do they park their car cos the car park is empty

How is Maddie 19 and 4 days? I thought her birthday was Christmas Day?
The rusty stain colour on chichi is mud. Shes clearly not had her paws and legs cleaned for months after her walks.
Do they forget that alabama rot comes from mud? That it would kill their dogs should they contact it! With chichi poor health as it is she would stand no chance of fighting it.
Those poor dogs are neglected and treated like crap all the time.
Rspca need to get involved, with mange, poor health, poor coats, staining from months of walking through mud, the constant antagonising of toffee and probably a lot we don't see abuse wise they do not deserve them!

As for moody having a party, it's absolutely disgraceful they've allowed that to happen with vunerable family living next door. Plus their lack of respect for anyone by refusing to wear masks etc. Wouldn't surprise me if they end up with covid then moan and moan they don't know how it happened because they were sooo careful 🙄

• Angry
  • Heart

Catwoman

VIP Member
The lying is disgusting. No coffee morning at short notice, 'we're doing whine I clock' , then come time...'We've been out all day, just back, too much to do. It's a pack of lies. Party going on for the immature 19 year old and still no vlogmas. They're getting worse not better and are taking the piss out of their followers.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

Grace Kelly

VIP Member
She defends Katie because she defends Mark and I think the reason she defends Mark is because she is covering her own back knowing she insisted on Mark getting behind the wheel despite the fact he'd been drinking.

• Heart
  • Wow

tomtomclub

VIP Member
John THomson (Pete in Cold Feet) posted this yesterday on his twitter:
annoucing he is 15 years sober

Still stand by the fact , it has been the greatest life changing decision I’ve ever made . Happier healthier and wiser . Genuinely proud of this achievement, so couldn’t let it go unsaid. a

he is rejoicing in the decision he made and acknowledges he is much happier and healthier
meanwhile over in Squalid Towers, misery guts has still no joy in his sobriety, he still wants to be caning it and causing misery for everyone ... ie his wife and daughters as he constantly needs to remind everyone how much he still wants a drink and is very much a 'pour me, poor me'
that man needs therapy!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Ulrika

Chatty Member
Last night’s Vlog - Dina really wants to be a star doesn’t she? She gave up the day job to sell rubbish overpriced art boxes and to appear on the Sawalha-Adderley YouTube channel. She tried to be the main thing on the vlog and refused to accept that anything might be better than Aldi or Lidl. What’s that all about?

Mark for a recovering alcoholic consumes a lot of alcohol!

• Heart
  • Wow

HereForAScroll

VIP Member
So let’s get this straight… a couple of days ago in CM, Nadia was slagging off people who are cancelling their restaurant bookings at the last minute because of covid, yet fast forward to last nights vlogmas and she says that they’ve done the exact same thing themselves ‘because of editing and omicron’.
So it’s ok for Nadia Sawalha off the telly to do it, but no one else is allowed to?
Another fine example of her ranting about things but then doing it herself.
Why does she think she’s something special? She’s a part time panellist on a failing sexist lunchtime tv chat show. Get over yourself love.
If you think badly of people for cancelling bookings near Christmas, because they want to keep safe, you contributing to the cancellations is just as bad.

(I personally think it’s right to avoid going places at the moment, unless it’s essential. I do have sympathy for businesses, but health is the priority as far as I’m concerned).

• Angry
  • Heart

CarrieAnne

VIP Member
I did something lastnight that I rarely do watched one of their vlogs, the one when they were in Sainsburys. As soon as she got in there she stood still while she had a good old scratch up her backside then proceeded to move around the shop picking up so many things and putting them back on the shelves, switched on a battery lamp left it on and walked away. Then we got a look at the new bathroom that won't stay like that for long it won't ever get cleaned and then the room that they did out for the kids not that long ago which was packed out with junk, no floor space just tat everywhere and when Dina wanted to get rid of a load of empty boxes nitty said she wanted to keep them because as we already know she can't throw anything out. Who in their right mind would allow that to be filmed and put on YT for all to see, is she proud of the squalor she lives in and is she proud that her dogs are the first cases of mange the vet has ever seen. She is a disgusting filthy individual who seriously needs her head looking at, normal sane people would be cringing with embarrassment at the vets not telling the whole bloody world and I bet the vet wondered what sort of a hovel those poor dogs are living in.

• Sick
  • Angry

Sweetness&Light

He’s got it up again, at the last minute. 🍆 … complete with full “ad” at the end!

It’s an hour long. Starts off with him saying “piss and shit” a lot. They stay in a hotel so Moody can have her “rave party” or whatever. (Kiki is with them, so not invited to her sister’s “party”?)

They visit the COVID memorial wall, and Nits starts ranting about the “government wine & 🧀 party” over and over again.

They visit Selfridges and complain that they were not served coffee promptly on the way there, so they stormed out of a coffee shop.

Manky and Nits continue to finger designer goods inside the store, while mocking the prices … she puts a hat on her unwashed head and puts it back

Murk is wearing his tatty, stained and drooping unwashed mask that says “SCUM” on it.

Itchy And Scratchy finger more items in the Christmas section 🎄 They bumble along the mall, looking at designer shoes. (I am officially brain dead at this point due to sheer boredom and require resuscitation. FYI.) She name drops, “Oooh, Barbara Windsor would look great in those!” “Carol McGuiness would suit that!” Kate Beckinsale….bla.

They amble around, like two old bag ladies. Looking at cakes, deciding against spending 6.99…she’s hungry, exhausted and needs to find a toilet.

They go to Pizza Express. She’s half cut. Says she had too many glasses of 🍷.

THEY FINISH THE VLOGMAS WITH AN AD! Merry Christmas subservients! 🎅

• Sick
  • Wow

00F8E5R2

Said party.....

It's sad, there are many many people having their "Minor" surgeries or having to wait for cancer treatment/appointments because our country is yet again in the middle of a covid outbreak. Get boosted now they said so we can get back to "normality". Yet here we have a party of roughly 20 in a house, no ventilation, a house that is let's face it a petri dish of bacteria and a house that often welcomes Nadia and Mark's very elderly and often sick parents. They are playing with fire for sure with this new variant.
If they complain about government decisions or any politicians breaking the rules they are hypocrites. Remember Cornwall Nadia? and the rules you broke on the amount of people you took?

• Angry
  • Wow