Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sweetness&Light

Sorry, but imagine if some 57 year-old did a quote/unquote “piss take” of street-wise daughter Moody’s selfies on IG! Wonder how loud she’d be laughing then?! Would Nittya still think it was hilarious? Would Manks share that enthusiasm? Tons to choose from, in the toilet wearing a g-string, naked in bed with a guy, and other such fun on her IG. (Here’s one of her after she cleaned up her hovel room:)

E594B05A-988D-4116-B1CC-CF2F5C1F4688.jpeg

She’s pretty “street” — bowls of food she’s consumed then shoved under her bed as mummy doesn’t like “tidying up.” This doesn’t make you a gangsta honey. Clean up your cess pit—no wonder the mange has returned … ffs!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 33

Hopscotch

VIP Member
Who tosses their mattress into a skip and then retrieves and sleeps on it hours later after it’s been sitting outside all day?! How unsanitary.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 33

missmickey

VIP Member
Even the LW producers, via Kaye's ear piece, are shocked here:
1639825474799.png

No it's not " really difficult" because I know Katie Price, Nadia or because she paid her way out of prison by paying lip service to The Priory like your convicted drink driving husband, Mark Adderley. Call us trolls all you like - everything that comes out of your mouth should come with a public health warning, Nadia Sawalha. :mad:

View attachment 930817

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

Sweetness&Light

FFS Maaark. Are you daft or something?

BF45522A-0433-4322-B6A1-2A82639B0712.jpeg
3DD38AC5-551F-49A6-B799-C71466765531.jpeg

Your “sub” is talking about half cut Nittya — who is always “on the wine,” legless, and even passed out during a recent Xmas Vlog she had arranged for her mates to come over for a binge fest taste test of junk frozen foods.

Get a grip. Stop plugging that you’re 17 years sober when you well know that this is about your drunk wife. Stop trying to gaslight everyone. It isn’t working. You know she’s referring to the old soak 🍸🍷🍻🍺🍹🥂🍾🥃 !

• Heart
  • Angry

missmickey

VIP Member

Time stamp: 22:15

Mark Adderley panning to Parliament: "And all the while, over there, garden parties."
Nadia Sawalha, predictably teary-eyed: "How could they?"

This from the couple who are needlessly staying in a #taxdeductible central London hotel whilst their 18 year old daughter invites all and sundry into their South London home to party the night away as Omnicron rages across the city. I suppose other people's suffering is handy clickbait CONTENT for their Christmassy 'film' though. :mad::mad:

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart

Miss LDN

VIP Member
Mank is like a broken record. Every feckin day, talking about the past. It's over Mank. Yes we know you had a problem with alcohol, and that you blame all your failures, and bad behaviours on it. Thing is you have no friends, or life in the now. Pretending to be in a loved up relationship, with a doting family. If you were happy, and didn't need so much attention, you wouldn't do this pour me, poor me social media posting. In your head it's for all the other drinkers, and folk with mental health problems, and they need your advice. Anyone who takes advice from a fantasist, attention seeking wannabe Derek Jarman, is too far gone. Get a job, and clean yourself up. Meal ticket Sawalha won't last forever.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31

Sweetness&Light

As we near the end of the year 🎉🥳 it’s interesting to observe just how many “Gates” Manks has had to clamber over in his short time as. YouTuber:

1. Cow 🐄 Tipping Gate. Received comments from subscribers that it’s a cruel activity to hurt docile creatures. Followed by him and Nits doing a “live” and condemning anyone who spoke out against Manks as a “troll.” This was my first wake up call to this duplicitous duo. Couldn’t believe how they were treating their subscribers who were genuinely concerned about Mark‘s behavior. Instead, they called them “trolls.” The video where he talked about pushing cows over was then deleted so that the comments could be deleted too. Ironically, the biggest cow 🐮 here was Nits, supporting her deadweight husband.

2. Christmas 🎄 Tree Gate. Just happened this month. At the end of the Vlogmas video, Nits is seen complaining about the tree 🌲 Manks put up… and that she was going to punish the family for eating McDonalds without her. The loyal “subs” and paid “family guests” all commented on her crass behavior. Manks posted the video had “technical difficulties”— it was removed along with all the comments from concerned subs, and replaced with the new ending and new comments after he attacked anyone that questioned him. (Basically he talks about Putin a lot but he acts exactly like Putin. Silencing anyone that speaks up.)

3. Hoover Gate: another faux pas. This time Nits posted on her Instagram that, “girls wouldn’t you love to be able to wash your clothes?” It prompted a lot of women to post in the comment section that cleaning isn’t just for women (and why is she constantly being gifted items and flogging her #Ads to them?) She had to take the post down and with it the comments and re-record her story on Instagram.

4. Green 🧤Fingered Hell Gate: Nanny Di was treated atrociously by her daughter-in-law Nitty. It was during Covid and she wouldn’t let her come back in the house because she could have Covid and had her stay in the garden. (I remember watching it but I can’t find the clip.) A lot of people commented beneath the video that Nits was appalling in how she treated this older woman. Manks went mental. He said he spent most of the day and night after that, “on the toilet—deleting TROLLS!” He went on and on about it and every live he did was MANIC and went after anyone that commented on the well-being of his mother. His answer? “Oh, you into gardening then? You watch our gardening shows. ‘cuz you have a garden, you low level troll!” I was astounded. Most of these women commenting were elderly themselves but were attacked viciously by him. Went mental when questioned about why he didn’t defend his mum.

5. Cushion Gate 🛋: Their concerned subs were worried that their expensive outdoor furnitures cushions would rot outside in the winter rain and snow. They assured them that they had bought them in. Cut to a CM. Nitty is positioned in front of the manky cushions—which can clearly be seen. Outside. She tries to move the camera away from the cushions. Manks asks why she’s moving the camera. She passes him a Post-it that just says “cushions.” He reads it out loud live on air: Cushions?!She then makes up a lie to cover her tracks. This was all covered in another thread as well. Backpedaling to cover a lie after lie.

I could care less if their cushions ROT along with everything else that they were #Gifted for free. But it’s about the lying and the deception. It’s about controlling the narrative. It’s about deleting videos in order to delete comments. It’s about telling you “not to watch” so you can’t comment in his favor when it’s a public channel online! It’s about not being able to have a different opinion than him without being “blocked” by the sad old git. It’s about keeping these two accountable. That’s what it’s about for me now.

Can Tattlers think of any other GATES that I might have missed here? Sure there are many more.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

Maid22

VIP Member
She really does my head in banging on about addiction and mental health, would she defend a drunk driver who killed one of her family?
She's an enabler to her lazy arse husband, so maybe that's her addiction 🤷‍♀️she really comes across as quite sanctimonious,but the reality of her life is 💩

• Heart
  • Angry

Velvet Veil

VIP Member
Mark thinks he's a film director, Nadia thinks she's an actress, Maddie thinks she's a singer.... they all suffer with delusions 🥴 Kiki is the only one who seems to be in touch with reality!
I don't honestly think they could ever put out anything of any quality that's worth paying for!
The poor subs will continually pay for the privilege to be called a 'family member' and to blow smoke up their arses 🙄😒

• Heart
  • Sad

Hopscotch

VIP Member
:coffee:Coffee Moaning for Monday. Hope your weekend went well. That live last night was painful. 😩 Title today is "Garden Party Fury, The Grinch That's Stealing Christmas, Raab Rage."
These two cockwombles gave up any rights to have an opinion worth listening to when they ran off to Cornwall in violation of the household rules and had a Croydon Crumpets and Tea Garden Party, where their daughter M held her breath for entertainment and so as not to expose the excessive number of elderly in attendance.

Thank you, @Bitterandtwisted for the update. A selfless task.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

missmickey

VIP Member
1640246596520.png

This is from a paying family guest. To think they waited up past midnight to be upset like this in the run up to Christmas. :(

• Sad
  • Angry

missmickey

VIP Member
Mark thinks he's a film director, Nadia thinks she's an actress, Maddie thinks she's a singer.... they all suffer with delusions 🥴 Kiki is the only one who seems to be in touch with reality!
I don't honestly think they could ever put out anything of any quality that's worth paying for!
The poor subs will continually pay for the privilege to be called a 'family member' and to blow smoke up their arses 🙄😒
💯 Velvet Veil

I would add that it has become patently clear they have no content worth watching:
  • GFH is an utter joke.
  • There must now be days' worth of footage of their disease-ridden dogs 🙁 running around on their YouTube channel.
  • There must now be weeks' worth of Groundhog Day footage of grown adults despairing over the slum in which they choose to live on their YouTube channel.
  • Nadia Sawalha has fried everything she's ever prepared to fry. Twice. Badly.
  • We have Dina the vegan wandering around aimlessly plugging Lidl and Fart-in-a-Box.
  • Teddy Talks. :sleep:
  • Mark Adderley has "basically shown us all of London." :oops:
  • Moodie checks in for her weekly date with daddy, where they giggle over other people's creativity.
  • Mark Adderley reviews other people's films and trailers all the time but no one is watching.
  • KiKi has wisely opted out of the sh*tshow and goes to school, even though the early starts are killing her parents.
  • Nadia Sawalha was doing the 16:8 and 365 days of yoga and taking up wild swimming in my local lake.
  • Mark Adderley can play half a nursery rhyme on the piano. Di and Nadia are dumbstruck at his genius.

Do the Members' Lives even happen any more?

So, what could there possibly be to look forward to? Mark Adderley sewing poppy seed to replace the poppies those horrible tree surgeons obliterated, the new bathrooms and utility room predictably descending into fility chaos, a Valentine's Tree?

Happy New Year Tattlers. YOU have entertained me greatly this year. Thank you. :love:

• Heart

LizSmithqwerty

VIP Member
And when she said this morning that she isn’t one of the celebrities who asks companies for freebies… well that made me roar 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow

HereForAScroll

VIP Member
Even the LW producers, via Kaye's ear piece, are shocked here: View attachment 930830
No it's not " really difficult" because I know Katie Price, Nadia or because she paid her way out of prison by paying lip service to The Priory like your convicted drink driving husband, Mark Adderley. Call us trolls all you like - everything that comes out of your mouth should come with a public health warning, Nadia Sawalha. :mad:

View attachment 930817
I don't know why anyone would defend Katie price, if it was anyone else they'd be jailed!
💯 Maid22 This makes my blood boil. Nadia Sawalha expects us all to play Russian Roulette on the roads because some people suffer the disease of addiction? 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬 If jail isn't an appropriate place for people who repeatedly break the law and are a danger to society, what is it for? The trolls who call out the cr*p on their family YouTube channel?

At the least The Mirror is on to her.
She only publicly voices this as her opinion because of her drink driving husband. Had Mark never been caught and been outed for it, I’m sure her opinion would be very different.
My father was done for drink driving when I was little. It’s disgusting. I despise ALL drink drivers - there is absolutely no excuse for it whatsoever.
Someone (sorry I can’t remember who) stated on the last thread that Loose Women should be axed. I completely agree. Either that, or Nadia should be sacked. She comes out with so much bullshit and is so rarely called out on it.

• Heart

Maid22

VIP Member
I don't know why anyone would defend Katie price, if it was anyone else they'd be jailed!

• Angry

Eye_Spy

Chatty Member
Addiction is not an excuse for drink driving. It’s even less of an excuse for those who have money, I can see people feeling they can attempt justify addiction as an excuse if they cannot stop drinking and also cannot stop driving…but neither Mark nor Katie were ever in that position.

Mark had a hotel room booked for the night, he had no reason to get behind the wheel, the fact that Nadia decided she wanted him home, after he had begun drinking, is not a reason to have needed to drive. Katie, although apparently bankrupt, clearly has plenty of money, she can afford to pay for a taxi, employ a driver or just have her partner or relatives drive her when needed…these people may not be able to control their addiction to drink…but they can easily refrain from driving. Getting behind the wheel, knowing that you have been drinking and even if you don’t believe you pose a danger, you know you are breaking the law…is not a ‘mental health’ issue, it’s an arrogance issue, they think they can do what they want and get away with it.

I don’t have sympathy for any drink drivers, but with some there is the fact that they are addicted and are in a position where for example they will lose their job if they don’t drive, so although they are dangerous and stupid, there is a conflicting in their own minds which pushes them to take such risks. With Mark and Katie there is no reason at all for it. Also added to their situations is that they are both financially privileged enough to seek out professional addiction support without NHS waiting lists, and with having children and expensive properties and being relationships…they have a lot personally to lose if they were to end up in prison. Taking such risks for them is beyond stupid. A desperate person may prefer prison to homelessness for example, so may drink and drive to hold onto a job that enables them to keep their home, they both have cushy set-ups, they have a massive amount to lose and no reason to take risks.

Personally, I don’t drive even after 1 drink. But then again I generally only drink 1 or 2 and at home of an evening. I stopped drinking out and about or at friend’s houses years ago unless someone sober is giving a lift home. I much prefer to be able to keep my wits about me and not be in a vulnerable drunken state, and I also like to be able to drive home and not rely on paying for transport. If someone came to my house for the evening I wouldn’t even offer them alcohol if they were driving. I don’t think there is any reason to connect drinking and driving, a person can be addicted to drink, but never heard of anyone being addicted to driving, so there’s no justifying getting behind the wheel, there’s no ‘impulse’ to go driving for the sake of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

HereForAScroll

VIP Member
Quote from @diamondtext from previous thread:
“I don’t think anyone on here is a nasty person at all.
Observant, truth tellers more like
Bull shit detectors and fair minded individuals
That is my experience anyway”

Totally agree with this.
Mark always implies that we are ‘nasty’ to subs for constantly buying gifts for N&M.
The truth is that we are calling out N&M for accepting ridiculous amounts of gifts AND setting up the PO Box specifically for that purpose.
N&M know that their actions are wrong, but are using us as an excuse for trying to keep it on the down low, when in actual fact, the reason they try not to mention it too much is because they know they’re being greedy by taking from these over invested subs who aren’t as financially secure as N&M.
They try to keep quiet because they have a conscience, but not enough of a conscience to directly tell them enough is enough, as they don’t really want the gifts to stop.

Thanks for the new thread once again @bitterntwisted

• Heart

afrozenpea

VIP Member

this post is a mess- it's addressed to people who are three days in to giving up drinking yet is about himself who has allegedly been sober for 17 years. this dreadful narcississtic conflation of himself and who he is supposed to be speaking to (god knows who that actually is) is so fucking wrong.

anyone struggling with alcohol should be seeking professional help- not subscribing to the witterings of some unqualified self-obsessed gasbag on instagram.

• Heart
  • Sick

HereForAScroll

VIP Member
FFS Maaark. Are you daft or something?

View attachment 967863View attachment 967864

Your “sub” is talking about half cut Nittya — who is always “on the wine,” legless, and even passed out during a recent Xmas Vlog she had arranged for her mates to come over for a binge fest taste test of junk frozen foods.

Get a grip. Stop plugging that you’re 17 years sober when you well know that this is about your drunk wife. Stop trying to gaslight everyone. It isn’t working. You know she’s referring to the old soak 🍸🍷🍻🍺🍹🥂🍾🥃 !
I read this comment and Mark’s reply about half an hour ago - he’s now deleted it.
The poor dear can’t handle any truth can he.
His reply ended with ‘Mark has made many films about sobriety, maybe you could go and watch them’ (or something along those lines).
It doesn’t matter how many ‘films’ he makes about alcoholism and sobriety - his wife is still constantly drinking, drunk or hungover on most vlogs. And she still keeps cooking him food containing alcohol.
The sub made a good and valid point, but they don’t want to hear it

• Wow
  • Angry

Hils

VIP Member
Why did she not have her party in the summer when omnicrim wasn't here and they could have been outside? Nadia has the nerve to complain about people going against the rules and now maddie is having her party with lots of people and then seeing her grandparents over christmas. This has really made my blood boil 😡😡😡

• Angry
  • Heart