Nadia Sawalha #48 Vlogmas was a Farce, Mark's an arse.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is coming up on OK feed. Cringe worthy. Then I caught up on here.... the eldest daughters posts? Bloody hell. 19? Not a hope in hell of success in life, ah elooka wasted. Someone dig a tunnel for Kiki. She's like Saffy in amongst that chaos and tit. That poor child must be a laughing stock at school. The rest are 'adults' , they have chosen to put themselves out there but the fact Kiki LIVES in that is hideous invasion of her privacy. They truly disgust me nowadays. Any comment yet from Nitty about last weekends Colleen article?
Why does she have to pull such a stupid face? She looks like a rough looking, semi-deflated blow up doll. Maybe that's the look that Narc goes for. 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
unironic witch has really done a healthy eating 16:8 video, having eaten mcdonalds for the past three days. she starts with "everything I eat" lol.

Such complete fiction. There is no way she eats like that normally. She would be dropping pounds like crazy. And also don't know why vloggers keep filming themselves eating. No thanks.

How filthy would you have to be to leave the tape scraps all over the ground?

LOVE my fairy lights every year and it's always a bit of a sad day knowing the tree needs to come down. I leave it up for Jan 6th as 12th night. But it's gone beyond time to move on and put it away now! The "too lazy" was the real reason.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
dedicated to nadia and her 16:8 diet

Such complete fiction. There is no way she eats like that normally. She would be dropping pounds like crazy.
yeah that was under 1500 calories- 450 calories in eggs, 250 in rice, 300 calories veg max, and the rest in peanut butter and olive oil.

so basically she is bullshitting her subs that she eats less than in one of her mcdonalds meals on an average day.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Thread title suggestion.... The Gardens A Open Air Skip ,The House A Tip , Husbands A Tit !!

• Haha
  • Heart
Thread title suggestion.... Ex eastenders diet pretender regularly on a mcdonalds bender.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Long time lurker and former poster, who rage-quit once Manké (likely) self-diagnosed himself (or paid to such effect) with bipolar. Bastard.

Working away at the moment, but must admit that I miss my routine of watching a horrendously edited Vlogmas, with a nightcap, of an evening. There’s something quite Shakespearian about this repulsive cast of characters. Deeeeenaaaa is my star of the month.

The annual charade of them testing Christmas food was the pinnacle of my short December days. Perhaps that says more about me than about them. I’ve always been a fan of the ghastly, though.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Still know mention of the ninja give away that ninja gave her for a competition. Also Mark really can not stand any one having opinions, quote _ any one mentions the tree coming down again just makes us keep it up longer , rubbish its because you can not be arsed that is why so just say that, I'm absolutely so sure though now that's he is keeping it up longer just to wind people up and them people pay him. He really needs to understand no one cares they are just making observations but Mark always takes it as though it's a dig at him.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Sorry, but imagine if some 57 year-old did a quote/unquote “piss take” of street-wise daughter Moody’s selfies on IG! Wonder how loud she’d be laughing then?! Would Nittya still think it was hilarious? Would Manks share that enthusiasm? Tons to choose from, in the toilet wearing a g-string, naked in bed with a guy, and other such fun on her IG. (Here’s one of her after she cleaned up her hovel room:)

View attachment 989992
She’s pretty “street” — bowls of food she’s consumed then shoved under her bed as mummy doesn’t like “tidying up.” This doesn’t make you a gangsta honey. Clean up your cess pit—no wonder the mange has returned … ffs!
I feel sorry for the dogs living in these conditions. RSPCA should be called.

• Heart
  • Sad
laughing in the park during the 16:8 video cos their skanky smelly dog is now blind and can't see the ball.......

• Sad
  • Angry
This is an ig post she has just put up. Look at how filthy toffee is 🥲 kaye Adams would never treat her dog this way and look so dirty, vile people 😡😡, they should be reported to RSPCA, I hate to see dogs mistreated like this 🥲

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry
This is an ig post she has just put up. Look at how filthy toffee is 🥲 kaye Adams would never treat her dog this way and look so dirty, vile people 😡😡, they should be reported to RSPCA
The poor dogs must be in constant discomfort from itching ECT

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Saira Khan did a post about bathing her dog after each muddy walk, I don't own a dog but it seems a pretty obvious thing to do, if anything to keep the mud out of the house! However, if Nadia and Mark don't bath themselves what hope do the poor dogs have. I just can't believe these organisations pay her. My child's school recently requested monetary donations for water aid, and I was hesitant because I know water aid don't do any research on the celebrities / ethics they choose to work with/pay large sums to. :mad:

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.