Nadia Sawalha #47 Coming Soon: The manky & scratchy reality vlogmas lampoon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Vlogmas this year has been the worst yet. They said there will be better content this year. We have had 8 days so far, 6 about the trees and 1 wreath making and 1 shopping. This is no different to all the other christmassess and number of viewings are going down each year

Reactions: 20
So the ‘corrupted’ part of the file just happened to be the part that was getting negative comments? There was a version uploaded to YouTube and a version on Mark’s storage…both can’t have been corrupt at the same time, otherwise the first version wouldn’t have been uploaded. The fact that Mark had to supplement his explanation of ‘technical difficulties’ with vague comments about the video content being taken too seriously by viewers…gives the real insight into why he changed it.

The financial year starts in April so now in the time that most businesses are looking at their 21/22 budget and starting to make spending decisions, maybe Nadia’s job is in the balance with pay negotiations or a staffing shakeup….having negative comments on these videos could be concerning her if she thinks her manager will look at them to gage public opinion on her.

But there’s a more important question here, because Nadia is a well known fool whose role is just to turn up and blurt out of her mouth whatever comes to mind…that is her ‘skill’ as a ‘personality’. So leaving her aside, Mark’s role is as a producer/director/editor, overseeing all of their joint content….so doesn’t a situation such as this vlog HIGHLIGHT just how terrible he is in his role? He doesn’t even bother to protect his own family by editing out things which will receive bad feedback, he either doesn’t care or has very poor judgement. If this is how his own family is treated for content, what would he be like filming professionally? He has no common sense or conscience to ensure he doesn’t produce something that will generate complaints or negatively effect those he is filming, no wonder tv studios won’t employ him.

As for Michelle, what does she actually do as their employee? If she is not checking content before it is uploaded to also help Mark the move imbecile avoid falling if into these obvious traps….what is her purpose?
I GENUINELY think he hates Nadia... He doesn't respect her and he doesn't listen to her, he absolutely loves to make her look stupid in the vlogs, not just a jokey silly stupid but a deep seated resentment stupid. Has he also edited out the part where it said Mark & Nadia had a row? 🤔

Genuine Question, has anyone found anything funny or entertaining in Vlogmas 2021?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
I can't believe he said that to his mother even in jest. I know they seem to have a love/ hate relationship but even so..
The coffin comment? I gasped. It was disgusting.

He's removed Nadia because of the hate not because of an ad, he'd have removed the stand breaking if so. Did he have the tree Co labelled last night?

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I know it’s all been caught by watchful eyes and already stated above, but the Swadderleys YouTube shenanigans of the past 24 hours sums up their lying and greediness:
1) Manky posts video about him surprising Nittya with a replacement Christmas tree but does not acknowledge it is gifted
2) Manky includes in the vlog Nittya’s critical and unhappy reaction to the tree (hates the lights and the tree in general), even though last year she expressed her hope for having 18 trees.
3) The submissives applaud Mangy for his thoughtfulness and generosity in buying another tree (it was gifted!) and slam Nitwittya for her ungratefulness
4) Mangy takes down the video (or it was taken down due to complaints), lies and says he took the video down due to file corruption
5) Mangy complains about subs taking their vlogmas videos too seriously in his daily whinging session
6) Mangy uploads a replacement video without Nittya’s nasty reaction to the gifted tree and includes a disclaimer that the tree was #gifted

Someone should let We R Christmas (https://www.werchristmas.co.uk/) know that Ms Be Kind Nittya Swadderley verbally vomited all over their gifted tree and Manky complained it was poorly made!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I can't believe he said that to his mother even in jest. I know they seem to have a love/ hate relationship but even so..

I can: he always does it! see my previous comment on his habit of how he always tells her she is going die soon.

Just seen what got "edited" out- if the whole ending just being lopped off can be considered "editing"- basically the whole bit of nadia being an hole, and faking "pleasure" when seeing what mank and di had done, and then bitching about him behind his back on camera, even though he needs to be given that footage in order to "edit" it in to a vlog.

they should take the feedbakc- she's the wanker queen of croydon, and he's the eunuch who is happy to edit footage in to a vlog of his own wife slagging him off.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Nadia, the oversharer, hasn't to my knowledge ever admitted that she has a lazy eye? .

Contact lenses seem to rectify Nadia's lazy eye, which on Instagram yesterday was quite profound... She's talked about everything else that's wrong with her, wonder why not her lazy eye??? 🤔

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Lie all you want Mark, but we can all see it. And so many of your subs are noticing it more now too.
Pathetic
A9E1F193-D13C-4260-BA5B-49C49C611E52.jpeg

Apologies for such a bad mock-up here, but I’m supposed to be working on far more important things right now😬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
lol some feeble minded sub in the comments believes his shite about corrupted files.

Nowt wrong with the files when I watched it.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The comments are getting deleted as soon as they are written... 😂
they've credited We R Christmas for the tree under the video. a sub asked and was told to look there- a statement just as long (or longer) as telling them who gifted them the tree. Just as telling people to go to the community page to view the reason for the re-upload would take as long (or longer) as telling them some bs about corrupted files. just more passive-aggressive shitery from mr no-balls.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
What a dick. Confirmation that he removed it in order to either edit stuff out, or to start afresh with a new set of comments which would hopefully be influenced by his little bullshit statement in CM.
Don’t be so precious Mark - you put all your rubbish (quite literally) out there to ‘entertain’. If it fails to do so, that’s not the fault of the audience, it’s the fault of you and your content.
Oh, and there were no sound issues or technical issues at all - I’d literally just watched it and then you removed it.
LIAR!
Just wow! Last night there were 250 plus comments on the tit show that was Vlogmas. All negative from his subs, including paying subs. He couldn’t keep up with deleting them, or posting snarky comments back. So he deleted the video, and everything with it. Much easier that way.

Editing out parts.

For a couple that always complains about the “nanny state”and “one sided media” — he certainly does this on the same authoritarian, dictatorial way. Couldn’t take the heat? Stay out of the kitchen! And I mean that both literally and figuratively! (that goes for YouTube and all!) What a disaster and backpedaling tit.

The video was taken down due to a “corrupt file” my ARSE! You are the only one corrupt here mate! Churning out a bunch of shite then accepting people to lap it all up! 🤢

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
The comments are getting deleted as soon as they are written... 😂

What a pathetic twit. Bless him, he's probably a little upset about all that precious 'pleasure time' he's lost in his dusty little wank cave today.

Serves them right, bleedin' grifters.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Just wow! Last night there were 250 plus comments on the tit show that was Vlogmas. All negative from his subs, including paying subs. He couldn’t keep up with deleting them, or posting snarky comments back. So he deleted the video, and everything with it. Much easier that way.

Editing out parts.

For a couple that always complains about the “nanny state”and “one sided media” — he certainly does this on the same authoritarian, dictatorial way. Couldn’t take the heat? Stay out of the kitchen! And I mean that both literally and figuratively! (that goes for YouTube and all!) What a disaster and backpedaling tit.

The video was taken down due to a “corrupt file” my ARSE! You are the only one corrupt here mate! Churning out a bunch of shite then accepting people to lap it all up! 🤢
“Expecting” … sorry, I’m livid with his trying to “control” the narrative and suppress freedom of speech…in his comment section!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Had to dip in to coffee morning with the mention of him speaking about the changes vlog. What a snidey passive aggressive twit he is. Its either sound /tech problems or it's not Mark. I had no problem whatsoever hearing the disgusting coffin comment you made to your mother and we all heard Nadia being a complete and utter vile witch. I saw no comments around sound problems only criticism around Nadia's nastiness. However with your comment about people taking vlogmas too seriously I think you need to get your lies and comeback attacks in order before preaching on coffee morning. Accept criticism or film and edit vlogs of interest and quality.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
So is tonight's vlog a continuation of bitchy bitterness or has it been edited or reshot do we think?

That was a slice of real Nadia on a plate last night. 💔

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.