Nadia Sawalha #47 Coming Soon: The manky & scratchy reality vlogmas lampoon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
they are so pathetic, hero worshipping tree surgeons as though they are rescuers of trapped people
there are bloody hundreds of them where I live and they make a very good living cutting down those bloody awful Leylandi trees!
im wondering if they have had complaints about those trees,in their garden, as they are dangerously high and on a main road, bus route, so the council can make you cut them down, as roots can cause damge to pavements and roads as they start to lift tarmac up & also could fall during high winds storms etc
&as they are so tight they would not want to pay for that service unless they had to
maybe they are getting complaints?
i hope it cost them lots of money

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
:coffee:Coffee Moaning for Thursday. I went to the bank the other day and they had a Christmas tree up. It was up front, you could see right through the glass, the whole thing. Why am I telling you this? Well, it's because this tree was only decorated on one side, but the non-decorated side was in full view. If that doesn't explain the philosophy of banking in this century, doing things half-arsed, I don't know what does. Today's title "Plan B Kicks In & The Party That Never Happened, Govt Resignations, Xmas Windows."

It's just Mark, so Nadia must be terrorizing the nation on TV today. Mark goes on about his course stuff he has to do. "I hope you are all well." Talks about the tech issues with YouTube. Mark tells us that "Vlogmas is an entertainment vehicle really" I saw it and it wasn't entertaining. If I want to listen to some witch and complain, I can do that for myself. :cautious: "I don't think it needs to be taken quite so seriously guys." That's him talking down to the viewers again. He then qualifies that statement with some of you, most of you "get our schtick." You need to go to the schtick store, because your's is busted. Roll call. Mark says a number of parcels have arrived at the P.O. box, "you shouldn't." Mark figures people are uploading so much stuff on YouTube.

Plan B in action, PM Qs and resignations what do you think? I can't believe that Allegra was bawling on the step. :rolleyes: So she resigned over a party that never happened. Mark compares Boris to a little kid with paint and corn flakes. Mark says this is a case of digging your own hole, or making your own bed or singing till the cows come home. :cautious: Sarah says the party did happen. Zoe wants consequences, but know there will not be. Who thinks there wasn't a party? Mark has a crush on Chris Whitty. Mark thinks there was a party. Most in chat believe there was one. Talk about Allegra, what do you think? Chatters witch about MPs. Janine felt for Allegra. Mark says she is a scapegoat, doesn't feel she was the perpetrator. Jenny isn't having it with the tears. Someone made mention about her husband's work and Mark says "you can't really judge someone on their partner." :ROFLMAO: Mark is snooking up his snot. :sick: Someone else says Mark is being way too generous, they are all twats. :p

Mark says they didn't do a live after the press conference last night, because of all the tech issues they are having. Are you surprised Plan B has come in so swiftly. Most of chat say no, it's a distraction. All this talk about Plan B, it's the morning after pill brand over here. 🤭 Mark thinks omnicrumpet will become a friend. Deaths and hospitalizations down or plateau. Mark says take precautions. Anastastia says we are being led by psychopaths. Work from home, but you can go to your office party. 😵 Julienne says she is getting assessed for ADHD this week and Mark says Nadia will be getting her's soon, so that mean what? Between now and never? Some chatter bitching about family not being able to visit from France, haven't seen them in 18 months. Boo-hoo. I didn't get to see my overseas relatives every year as a kid. I remember having to make-up a list of what to talk about with my grandparents when they phoned. Remember those days? These people don't know they're born.

Feed skips and Mark is talking about some film. Minky-Moo says she feels like she is on a ride and just wants to get off. Kristy wants a magical wand to bring all the family over. Mark has to rush off to do his course but is going to show us something. Talented dad turns windows into festive works of art with spray-on snow. Buddy is talented. Did a Snowman and Polar Express. "Whadya think of that? What do you make of that?" VLOGMAS LANDING, HAVE A LOVELY DAY, SEE YA LATER, BE SAFE AND IF YOU CAN'T BE SAFE SCRATCH YOUR BAUBLES AND FIDDLE WITH YOUR TINSEL. Dipstick. Later! 🎅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Mark Adderley: "It's important to stress and add that Vlogmas is an entertainment errr vehicle. It's an entertaning jaunt through our Christmases. (How would he know, he's clearly not watched it properly!) So, umm I don't think it needs to be taken quite so seriously guys."
What a dick. Confirmation that he removed it in order to either edit stuff out, or to start afresh with a new set of comments which would hopefully be influenced by his little bullshit statement in CM.
Don’t be so precious Mark - you put all your rubbish (quite literally) out there to ‘entertain’. If it fails to do so, that’s not the fault of the audience, it’s the fault of you and your content.
Oh, and there were no sound issues or technical issues at all - I’d literally just watched it and then you removed it.
LIAR!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
What a dick. Confirmation that he removed it in order to either edit stuff out, or to start afresh with a new set of comments which would hopefully be influenced by his little bullshit statement in CM.
Don’t be so precious Mark - you put all your rubbish (quite literally) out there to ‘entertain’. If it fails to do so, that’s not the fault of the audience, it’s the fault of you and your content.
Oh, and there were no sound issues or technical issues at all - I’d literally just watched it and then you removed it.
LIAR!
Apparently now it's something to do with the media being corrupt 🤔

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I did watch vlogbore 8 because the comments were actually slightly interesting and it’s obvious that Nitty has seen her arse about it with him pretending there were technical issues.

Poor Toffee and Chi Chi were totally ignored when Di arrived - don’t they realise dogs like to be greeted as a pack. I also wonder why Toffees bed is on the stairwell - dogs need a peaceful area they can retreat to. It’s no wonder she growls at Manky when he passes.

• Sad
  • Sick
I’ve not watched the full vlog yet, but judging by the comments he’s edited out Nadia’s tantrum? (I didn’t watch that part of the previous upload)
AF55B992-9949-4596-8BB9-C00772743088.jpeg
D6EA6518-8A85-4AEC-B319-9AAF75A7FF3D.jpeg
336F8F33-23D1-4C48-9A75-B7847D887109.jpeg

Corrupt files!🤣
Whatever next Mark!
You could easily be mistaken for Boris with the amount of bullshit you come out with. You’re worse than your wife 🤥🤥🤥

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Mark does a little smirk when he lies, which Nadia has brought up before on vlogs, and he does it in the link above when he talks about technical issues. I imagine he'll cut out any scenes that make Nadia look bad, and even perhaps the parts where he tells Di that the Christmas tree box can be used as her coffin and the footage where he deliberately blows in Toffee's ear despite her recent ear problems. I'm curious if and when they'll admit that neither Mark nor Nadia paid for the trees, which were given to them and then replaced for free when damaged.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Mark does a little smirk when he lies, which Nadia has brought up before on vlogs, and he does it in the link above when he talks about technical issues. I imagine he'll cut out any scenes that make Nadia look bad, and even perhaps the parts where he tells Di that the Christmas tree box can be used as her coffin and the footage where he deliberately blows in Toffee's ear despite her recent ear problems. I'm curious if and when they'll admit that neither Mark nor Nadia paid for the trees, which were given to them and then replaced for free when damaged.
Poor Toffee, he torments that little dog 😓

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
What an absolute arrogant weasel. He's really made himself look an idiot. Is he really expecting the majority of people to believe his excuse about tech issues? Nadia may think he's intelligent, but he's definitely devoid of any common sense.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
That smirk is known as 'dupers delight' - it's a trait that sociopaths have 🤨

• Heart
So precious Nadia must have thrown a real strop and "yes man" Mark has edited out all of Nadias ungratefulness... That's the funniest part of the vlog 😂

Prime example of who the Sawalha-Adderleys really are! Spreading their misery throughout the land!

What the vlogs are demonstrating to their new watchers is how passive aggressive they all are, how its normal in that house to play mind games, how selfish and ungrateful thry are and how they genuinely think they entertaining and funny when the reality is the complete opposite!

Mark only messed with the new tree as he knew it would wind nadia up, the innocent subs think he was being kind putting it up, he planned the whole tree thing knowing it would cause grief but knew to those who didn't know him he'd look like he was being helpful, narcissist through and through...

Mark really dislikes Nadia but he knows no one else would put up with him. His distain for Nadia seeps through all of their vlogs.

They are both so ungrateful, so insufferable and very very needy.

Hopefully Mark editing out Nadias worst bits will show more subs how duplicitous they are...

I was wrong thinking Vlogmas couldn't get any worse than last year, this years is very dark and very boring!

W*nkers!

• Heart
they are so pathetic, hero worshipping tree surgeons as though they are rescuers of trapped people
there are bloody hundreds of them where I live and they make a very good living cutting down those bloody awful Leylandi trees!
im wondering if they have had complaints about those trees,in their garden, as they are dangerously high and on a main road, bus route, so the council can make you cut them down, as roots can cause damge to pavements and roads as they start to lift tarmac up & also could fall during high winds storms etc
&as they are so tight they would not want to pay for that service unless they had to
maybe they are getting complaints?
i hope it cost them lots of money
Without a doubt it was a complaint. They were moaning about too much sun like a couple of vampires when they came down.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So the ‘corrupted’ part of the file just happened to be the part that was getting negative comments? There was a version uploaded to YouTube and a version on Mark’s storage…both can’t have been corrupt at the same time, otherwise the first version wouldn’t have been uploaded. The fact that Mark had to supplement his explanation of ‘technical difficulties’ with vague comments about the video content being taken too seriously by viewers…gives the real insight into why he changed it.

The financial year starts in April so now in the time that most businesses are looking at their 21/22 budget and starting to make spending decisions, maybe Nadia’s job is in the balance with pay negotiations or a staffing shakeup….having negative comments on these videos could be concerning her if she thinks her manager will look at them to gage public opinion on her.

But there’s a more important question here, because Nadia is a well known fool whose role is just to turn up and blurt out of her mouth whatever comes to mind…that is her ‘skill’ as a ‘personality’. So leaving her aside, Mark’s role is as a producer/director/editor, overseeing all of their joint content….so doesn’t a situation such as this vlog HIGHLIGHT just how terrible he is in his role? He doesn’t even bother to protect his own family by editing out things which will receive bad feedback, he either doesn’t care or has very poor judgement. If this is how his own family is treated for content, what would he be like filming professionally? He has no common sense or conscience to ensure he doesn’t produce something that will generate complaints or negatively effect those he is filming, no wonder tv studios won’t employ him.

As for Michelle, what does she actually do as their employee? If she is not checking content before it is uploaded to also help Mark the move imbecile avoid falling if into these obvious traps….what is her purpose?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I did watch vlogbore 8 because the comments were actually slightly interesting and it’s obvious that Nitty has seen her arse about it with him pretending there were technical issues.

Poor Toffee and Chi Chi were totally ignored when Di arrived - don’t they realise dogs like to be greeted as a pack. I also wonder why Toffees bed is on the stairwell - dogs need a peaceful area they can retreat to. It’s no wonder she growls at Manky when he passes.
he torments those dogs relentlessly

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
That household is toxic. I felt sorry for Di with Nadia's disgusting attitude though how neither could see to fluff out the tree I don't know. 🙄 For a few months now, there's been snidey remarks back and forth between M&N.They can't hide nor contain it, it's like a virus. I think they should give up the social media, she must lose decent work because of it. That reaction from viewers to last night's vlog was great. People have had enough. Everyone's got their own family tit and Christmas stresses, who wants to watch anyone else's? 🤷

• Heart
Reactions: 16
He is having fun deleting all the comments about why the ending has changed where nadia doesn't like the trees 🤣

• Haha
Quite a few are on to him reading the comments. Think uploading again was a wrong move Marky boy. Those that are oblivious to what's gone on are in their own bubble and can't be helped. 🤷

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
The tree is #gifted, thats why hes deleted her negativity, nothing to do with feeling embarrassed or protecting grotbags, its always money orientated with twatface.

Iv never known so much drama over putting a tree up, i put my 6ft prelit tree up/down and in/out of the attic in 10 mins with zero fuss, cant imagine it being a 3 week screaming negative bitchfest, the energy in that house must be horrendously dark, poor kiki, having to live with this every year must be beyond shite, n they wonder why she has no interest or xmas joy 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I can't believe he said that to his mother even in jest. I know they seem to have a love/ hate relationship but even so..

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.