Nadia Sawalha #47 Coming Soon: The manky & scratchy reality vlogmas lampoon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are so shady I could not even tell you what Tree Co it is, so completely waste of a gift! Check out the comments in the vlog. So many think Mark bought it as a surprise. Not a clue, not a fecking clue.
bet they phoned up the company saying it was faulty and they needed a new one for their vlogs, and the company has no idea the shite promotion they are getting- the issues, the broken bits, nadia complaining about how onerous it is going to be for her on her non-mcdonalds filled stomach to have to unfurl all those twiggy bits. SERVES. THEM. RIGHT.

• Angry
Reactions: 18
I cannot believe the Company sent them ANOTHER pricey Christmas tree.
I am tempted to write them a letter and say that giving rich greedy money grabbing "influencers" freebies, does not make me want to buy their product. Quite the opposite.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
They throw the tree around, misplace the lights and then demand a replacement. More fool the company for not doing their research on the greedy pair.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
The tree must be tit anyway did you see how easily the stand broke?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hey Nark, Nitty and old grubby bag lady. I would just like to congratulate you on the worst episode of vlogmas in the history of the Internet. Instead of making crap content that no sane person would ever enjoy, how about actually cleaning that hovel you call home? Or, you know, get a job Narky?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Mark: Sorry my armpit stinks

Didn't it smell the other day as well? Has he not washed since they filmed the other Vlog? This family are something else!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
the great thing about christmas trees is that they have enabled mank to produce an episode of vlogmas as tit and boring as green fingered hell, only indoors.
I (n)ed, skimmed through and thought the same. Mark Adderley following his mother around aimlessly. :sleep: But because it's Vlogmas they are wearing elf hats. I assume he was commenting on her being short and elf-like, before launching into his usual abusive narrative.

Why didn't he edit out his flat arse crack?
:sick:

View attachment 913517

1639012992905.png

You beat me to it won't_be_dupped :sick: I wonder if Joe Wicks has been in touch re that 'after x number of years on the JW plan' photoshoot. This 'film' isn't just a terrible advert for the #gifted tree. :sneaky:

With the back door wide open and his keck halfway to his knees, I'm amazed Mark Adderley couldn't feel the breeze.
1639014110904.png

Perhaps Ive misjudged things and this is his attempt at a satirical film?
1639014397406.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
Hey Nark, Nitty and old grubby bag lady. I would just like to congratulate you on the worst episode of vlogmas in the history of the Internet. Instead of making crap content that no sane person would ever enjoy, how about actually cleaning that hovel you call home? Or, you know, get a job Narky?
I can’t not comment. Nor can I unsee that miserable shite parading as Vlogmas content. πŸŽ„

I had this shite on in the background for white noise as I cook. Such utter tit I turned off. Almost an hour of assembling a fake tree. (I assembled mine in under 10 minutes.)But then I didn’t shove mine up my arse, attic, without wrapping and boxing it up first.

I wasn’t going to swear. But what a steaming pile of festering SHIiiiiTttteee!!!!πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Nitty is getting more and more unbearable during every single vlogmas. The bratty, spoilt, self entitled attitude isn't going down well, not even with the subs.
The way she acts is grating on everyone.
A lot of comments from subs telling her she's so ungrateful and miserable all the time. She's a narcissistic witch who thinks the world revolves around her.
So what if SHE doesn't want something she doesn't always have to get what she wants.
I predict more pathetic attention seeking tantrums in the rest of the vlogs leading up to Christmas.
I also predict a huge drop in "subs" and the amount of people watching.
Merry bleeping Christmas Nitty, you miserable selfish cow

• Heart
Reactions: 24
He’s just removed the latest vlogmasπŸ€”
I’m surprised because the comments were all very anti Nadia and β€˜you’re so amazing and thoughtful mark’ …which is just the way he usually likes it

Edit: Oh look β€˜technical issuesβ€™πŸ€£πŸ€₯
BB401D3B-3EEB-4374-A07E-348B5CFAB0E6.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I’m surprised because the comments were all very anti Nadia and β€˜you’re so amazing and thoughtful mark’ …which is just the way he usually likes it

Edit: Oh look β€˜technical issuesβ€™πŸ€£πŸ€₯View attachment 913801
Was just coming on to say this! Nitty must have thrown her toys out of her pram about the comments.
Nitty off the telly doesn't like the truth

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 17

Edit: Oh look β€˜technical issuesβ€™πŸ€£πŸ€₯View attachment 913801
Technical issues? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ It must be a glitch in Youtube, 4G, The Matrix.
Methinks the super editor overlooked what smacked me in the face during a cursory fast forward through. Mark Adderley's pasty, plump full moon of a backside literally shone out of the nothingness. :sick:

1639036666404.png

• Sick
  • Haha
looooooooool "technical issues". you'd have to be as stupid as one of their paying family guests to beleive that! lol

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Technical issues? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ It must be a glitch in Youtube, 4G, The Matrix.
Methinks the super editor overlooked what smacked me in the face during a cursory fast forward through. Mark Adderley's pasty, plump full moon of a backside literally shone out of the nothingness. :sick:

View attachment 913811
The nearest Mark Adderley will get to being associated with a worker 🀣🀣
From the Urban dictionary:
'When someone in loose trousers bends forwards and the arse crack rises above for all the world to see.
Common with builders, council workers plumbers and general overweight people.'

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Time stamp: 0:38

Mark Adderley: "It's important to stress and add that Vlogmas is an entertainment errr vehicle. It's an entertaning jaunt through our Christmases. (How would he know, he's clearly not watched it properly!) So, umm I don't think it needs to be taken quite so seriously guys."

Well that's you told Bulls**t detector πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ you and the rest of their diwndling and dissatisfied 'audience'. ;)

P.S. Mark Adderley looks chastened. He knows that everyone watching has seen he has a fat arse to rival Nadia Sawalha's. And they can come back on tattle and see it any time. πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
"ITTTTTT"S YOUR FAULT IF YOUUUUUU DIDN"T LIKE ANYTHING WE EVER EVER DID". Thus spake the narcissist.

• Heart

Time stamp: 0:38

Mark Adderley: "It's important to stress and add that Vlogmas is an entertainment errr vehicle. It's an entertaning jaunt through our Christmases. (How would he know, he's clearly not watched it properly!) So, umm I don't think it needs to be taken quite so seriously guys."

Well that's you told Bulls**t detector πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ you and the rest of their diwndling and dissatisfied 'audience'. ;)

P.S. Mark Adderley looks chastened. He knows that everyone watching has seen he has a fat arse to rival Nadia Sawalha's. And they can come back on tattle and see it any time. πŸ˜‚
I don’t think it’s up to Mark to TELL us ( the audience) how we should react to his vlogs F’Off’ Mark! 😑

• Heart
  • Angry
How incredibly loud was Nadia at that wreath making class, she overpowered the whole thing. If I had paid to do that course and she was shouting at the top of her voice, I would not be happy. I am all up for having a giggle but she is just too loud and too much, no one gets a look in. I don't suppose they paid a penny for any of that......... Nadia will have convinced Zoe that her YouTube/IG exposure would be enough to warrant not paying, as she seems to do about everything these days. I can't believe how much she has changed since the days she was with Kaye which I found quite funny. They have just got so greedy these days, every post is either an AD or a setup rant to get more followers. Grrrrrrr

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
"ITTTTTT"S YOUR FAULT IF YOUUUUUU DIDN"T LIKE ANYTHING WE EVER EVER DID". Thus spake the narcissist.
True that, afrozenpea At least Mark Adderley will have plenty of content for today's counselling course. I hope for the other participants' sake he maintains his chastened demeanour for the next few hours.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.