Nadia Sawalha #46 Several teaspoons of Gin, desperate to be thin, the whole house is a bin.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They were talking on LW about recycling the LW wardrobe clothes and they were wearing each other’s … I’m not sure that’s such a good idea with All Nittys infestations ?
JSP wouldn't tolerate scabies near her Badger. :sneaky:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I'm sorry but if my dog was suffering I would not be sat like that taking photos of my dog that is clearly suffering , yes they have taken her to the vet but why post this picture. Just look at Nadia and think about it look at her position . Just my view .
I agree. I'd be a red eyed, snotty mess and the last thing on my mind would be to whip out my phone and take a picture. It's just like everything else they do, all for the Gram.

Hideous grifters. :mad: :mad:

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
If she's got scabies she definitely shouldn't be on Loose Women it's highly contagious.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I bet she's got all sorts going on. She's like a walking petri dish. :sick:
You said it!! I just went on to CM to leave (n)(n) and in a space of a couple of minutes I heard her say she has dyslexia, has the start of alzheimers and thinks she has had mini strokes. So along with all her other ailments she's always going on about I'd say she is on the way out:D:D:D. She is completely off her trolley.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I bet her badger is beautifully maintained!

Don't blame you....... I switched off when she didn't know what a gopher is- just thought it was some one who goes fer a mcdonalds.
I was out when they said about a downstairs toilet leak that has been ongoing and smelling for a time (yum all those films of food being prepared just a door away), and when Manky said he'd film her going for a crap (he's already done that *yawn*). LITERALLY NO ORIGINAL THOUGHTS OR DEEDS AT ALL. Sad grifting unoriginals. (Talking of which the third eldest daughter is spreading her legs a la mama on London's pavements for the 'Gram again *yawn*).
toilet-in-trainspotting.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I feel so sad for those poor dogs. I remember as a kid my nan taking in a dog, he’d been mistreated by neighbours up the road. They were the sort with a mattress in the garden, piles of rubbish everywhere & rats. It’s always stuck with me that dogs that get mange only come from homes like this. I’ve never known a dog from a loving home have it (apologies if I’m wrong).

I’d be ashamed to admit my dog had it, though from what you’ve all said they seem quite proud of the fact.
I hope the vets reported them.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I feel so sad for those poor dogs. I remember as a kid my nan taking in a dog, he’d been mistreated by neighbours up the road. They were the sort with a mattress in the garden, piles of rubbish everywhere & rats. It’s always stuck with me that dogs that get mange only come from homes like this. I’ve never known a dog from a loving home have it (apologies if I’m wrong).

I’d be ashamed to admit my dog had it, though from what you’ve all said they seem quite proud of the fact.
I hope the vets reported them.
They are quite happy to admit that she got it from rolling in fox poo at the park but surely lots of dogs do this and any responsible owner would wash their dog after. I don’t recall them ever saying they have washed either of the dogs when this has happened 😢
Am I wrong?

• Angry
Reactions: 16
They are quite happy to admit that she got it from rolling in fox poo at the park but surely lots of dogs do this and any responsible owner would wash their dog after. I don’t recall them ever saying they have washed either of the dogs when this has happened 😢
Am I wrong?
They don't wash themselves, the dogs have no chance😒

• Sick
I don’t know a lot about dogs, but I thought they would only get something like that being totally uncared for and unwashed.
I thought it was something street dogs would get
Wouldn’t be pleasant for the wee pets

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Wasn't fox poo the whole point of Chi Chi wearing that onesie? If they had control over the dogs and kept them on a lead and put in a onesie they wouldn't have that problem. They are such lazy dog owners. :mad:

• Angry
  • Sad
Quick click on coffee moaning... Several years after they were introduced the Sawalha-Adderleys have JUST discovered smart motorways... They talked about them like they are brand new... For people who allegedly watch and read the news thryve missed several years of debates about the dangers and merits of smart motorways!

The M25 has had a smart motorway for nearly 8 years!

I live in the Lake District in the middle of absolutely nowhere and I've travelled on lots of smart motorways and know of stories where people have been killed on smart motorways...

Todays discovery for the Sawalha-Adderleys PROVES that they don't listen to/read ALL news AND they DON'T EVER GO ANYWHERE!!!

They live in a filthy, doom monger & addiction style bubble where they are COMPLETELY out of touch with reality!

They think they know it all when in fact they know VERY LITTLE REAL NEWS... Mark has been out of the real world for well over a decade yet he thinks he knows it all!

Intelligence and common sense are two different things Mr Adderley!!!!!

Maddie is going to be even worse, approaching 19, no proper education, never worked, unable to drive, zero life skills, drinks, smokes and parents who are completely off their rockers...

Sad Sad Sawalha-Adderleys

I'm absolutely, 1 million percent, rooting for Kiki to make something of herself!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I'm absolutely, 1 million percent, rooting for Kiki to make something of herself!
I have felt this way ever since i first started watching them really. It's like she was snatched from a normal family home, hate using the normal word but i'm going with it, and plonked in a hovel and raised by a couple of narcissists, who are two of the most ignorant people i have ever come across. It makes me sad that she has had to grow up in that tinderbox.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.