Nadia Sawalha #46 Several teaspoons of Gin, desperate to be thin, the whole house is a bin.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just cannot watch more than a few seconds of Coffee Snoring, Manky starts off straight away by swearing and Sawahla just is scratching non stop ALL the time. The dogs need re-homing as these grifters are clearly unable to look after them (go through any old vlog and Manky is harassing poor Toffee somewhere or other).
The house and garden need fumigating. Bastards.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
What an absolute treat to the nation this pair of dossers are 🤢 the amount of time mark adderley spends picking his nose on camera, he must surely be at nearly PHD level in it, seems to be one of his favourite pastimes 🤢
E7688407-E628-42E7-9920-C9E8F73AEC7F.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Omg the state of that poor dog, I’m talking about chi chi by the way. It’s skin must be so sore made worse by her herbal remedies no doubt
Appalling to use this photo to pull in likes and the sycophantic subs not even questioning how they allowed the poor dogs to get in such a state. I think it was @afrozenpea who suggested Nittia had been 'nursing' them herself with her case of homeopathic shite. I am incandescent. When my dogs are ill I go to the ends of the earth to do my best for them.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
:coffee: Coffee Moaning for Monday. Halloween candy is on clearance. 🤤 I went to the drugstore and they are already putting in the Christmas gear. We haven't had Remembrance Day yet and Hudson's Bay are giving me Christmas ads! 🤬 Show some respect! Today's title is "Prince Andrew PUSHBACK, Seasonal Affective Disorder, When to Xmas Shop & Immorality." They would know something about that last one. :sneaky:

So it's the two of them letting us know that the half term is over and Mark has to get his arse out the door to ferry Kiki to school or the tube or whatever. "I bleeping hate the sun, just thought I would share that with you. Hate it." says Mark. Idiot, if it weren't for the sun we would be dead. :cautious: Nadia rightly calls him a miserable bastard. Of course this has to do with their chat for later being SAD. Nadia fusses with her head, gives us a full view of the top of her head. Can't say for sure if she managed to dye the grey. Mark found out what COP is and says they need a better PR team to make us care about the issues of climate change. Going to offer up your services? No? Too much EDITING to do? :sneaky: Nadia says we care, but it is a lot of hot air and Cornwall going wrong. Mark says they have a crisis about getting the public to care. Talk about going into the Conference of the Parties starting on a negative. Mark says everything the UN touches makes it boring. Shut-up Mark. Brief mention of the Salisbury Train Crash and then Mark mentions the Paddington one. Nadia goes "Oh don't, I knew 2 people who were on that." Mark witches about the infrastructure and the petrol cues. I don't know what happened, it seems like gov'ts just gave up on projects after the 60s. Nadia mentions the fishing wars. Mark says it should be something (I hate when people say this) "sexy" like rescue tomorrow or now forever, something about the future generations. Back to the fishing and Nadia says it is all politics what with an election coming for Macron and a further right politician as his opponent. Macho posturing bs. Nadia calls it childish and Mark says duck off.

Mark makes a pronouncement that for those who think that they think they are better than everyone else, well they are just ordinary people expressing frustration like other ordinary people. Oh, hey Mark. 😬 "It's our water cooler chat" says Nads. Cloddagh says if 90% of the world make big changes, we could arrest this. Talk about images of London when sea levels rise. Eljiah says last night's live was scary. Mark says he lost his tit there. Melanie says climate predictions are conservative. Mark asks if we need to be scared or motivated. I think both, because you need the truth, but you need hope so as not to become suicidal. Nadia says change is difficult, talk about cost and unless we believe change can be made, compares the Western World with the rest of the world. Ellen says they need to scare themselves, I'm scared enough thanks. More blah, blah, blah. Mark wants environmental envoys to go to Russia and sort it out.

Did you have a nice Halloween? Lisa says her street is amazing. Talk about the weather being terrible. Nadia made Mark a bread pudding and she had a lovely rose wine. It is organic kids, "because the chemicals in wine are really bad for you." It's from Aldi 6.99, slight taste of strawberries and cherries. Toffee barks and Nadia goes to the door. Nadia comes back to tell us her gut woman says if there was one thing she would take off the planet is non-organic wine for women. Nadia fluffs her hair. The tombola question is how old is Dina? Does she want that out there? Rude. Member spiel 37p a week. Debate over tannins and chemicals in wine; are the tannins good?

Prince Andrew and Mark goes to get his coffee. Nadia talks about the language being used and what they have been banging on about for the past few months. You know, all men are potential rapists. His lawyers are claiming she was in the willful recruitment and trafficking of young girls. Uh oh, they used the words slutty girls and you don't need a law degree to know that that is risky/stupid wording, it's judgemental, misogynist, bullshit. 😡 "He never seems to put a foot right does he?" Storytime with Nadia. She tells us about an agent she early in her career, "very funny, very energized." It wasn't until later she found out she was giving potential clients the idea she was wanting first class tickets and such. As Nadia tells it in Nadiaese "These people who are speaking for you, are speaking for you." 😵 Now Nadia says that PA doesn't have a problem with that language or that way of thinking. Perceptions are bad, but how does she know everything? Mister Holier than thou says "I agree." Welcome Sue. Ghislaine Maxwell's brother saying how she is being mistreated in jail. She needs to face the consequences, but you are innocent until proven guilty. In response to her being abused by guards, Nadia asks whilst fussing over some fluff on Mark's ear "Do you think she would be?" Umm 1. She isn't a celeb 2. This is an American detention centre in Brooklyn, notorious for being a hellhole. She can't buy a clue can she? :rolleyes: Vanessa mentions the loans that Fergie got from Epstein. Nadia says she has heard she is incredibly down to earth and she feels she is also naive and gullible.

Anyone thrown by the clocks flipping back. Mark misses waking up in the morning and going "tit!", because technology sorts that out. Kiki apparently likes it dark in the morning, it's like a big cuddle. Aww. Nadia mentions there is apparently an increase in heart attacks with the change of the clocks. Daylight savings ends for us on the 6/7th of November. Mark tells us he gets skin complaints between the seasons. Mark asks if anyone else has SAD and whilst asking, his voice cracks like a teenage boy. 🤭 Yes, I do and I have a Philips light for that. Mark asks about the rhythm can Nadia calls it the cicada, which it isn't because that is a bug. 🤣 Mark likes this comment: Theresa says when it was daylight savings time, dad would freak out because he would have to change the clock on the VCR. 🤣 You could just leave it flashing 12:00. 🤣 Nadia tells us it is a lack of energy, overeating, low moods. The Tedster had a SAD lamp. Jackie says it messes with 16/8, which perks up Nadia. Mark asks if anyone thinks it's a fictional construct. Nadia says how can you believe that if it has never happened to you? Mark says he likes the cloak of comfort from clouds. It affects health and safety and officials are wanting an end to it. Pedestrians getting hit by cars increases the first few days of falling back. 🚗 Mark says hello to Vanessa, gives her a wink and a (y). Nadia asks if anyone feels a bit odd and Mark says all the time.

GUYS WE REALLY ENJOYED THIS. HIT THE LIKE BUTTONS GUYS COME ON. WHERE DID NADIA GET HER SHIRT? URBAN OUTFITTERS. Mark shows us his Nirvana t-shirt and I doubt he was ever a fan. Poser. :cautious: Mark likes the shirt, but not her cardigan. It is one of those Winchmore thingies with a star on the back. A WHOLE HTSM ABOUT LYING, SHOULD YOU LIE TO YOUR PARTNER? :cautious: I THINK NADIA LIES ALL THE TIME. GUYS THIS IS TERRIBLE, WE ONLY HAVE 96 THUMBS UP ... COME ON, HIT THE LIKE BUTTON. Welcome to Sue. Someone said Mark doesn't like the cardigan with the shirt and Mark says they hit the nail on the head. Dee hits the like button before it starts. "Oh how sweet!" Nadia finds it funny when people hit the dislike before it starts. Mark says he loves them in his own little way. "You are like a cloud, which I like, like a cuddly cloud of negativity." Plug for Dina's ArtbyBox for their Xmas line and members get a discount. Welcome Fransceca. Mark whispers in Nadia's ear RUDE. "If you want to know what we're talking about" and the feed is cut. Bye! :m

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
:coffee: Coffee Moaning for Monday. Halloween candy is on clearance. 🤤 I went to the drugstore and they are already putting in the Christmas gear. We haven't had Remembrance Day yet and Hudson's Bay are giving me Christmas ads! 🤬 Show some respect! Today's title is "Prince Andrew PUSHBACK, Seasonal Affective Disorder, When to Xmas Shop & Immorality." They would know something about that last one. :sneaky:

So it's the two of them letting us know that the half term is over and Mark has to get his arse out the door to ferry Kiki to school or the tube or whatever. "I bleeping hate the sun, just thought I would share that with you. Hate it." says Mark. Idiot, if it weren't for the sun we would be dead. :cautious: Nadia rightly calls him a miserable bastard. Of course this has to do with their chat for later being SAD. Nadia fusses with her head, gives us a full view of the top of her head. Can't say for sure if she managed to dye the grey. Mark found out what COP is and says they need a better PR team to make us care about the issues of climate change. Going to offer up your services? No? Too much EDITING to do? :sneaky: Nadia says we care, but it is a lot of hot air and Cornwall going wrong. Mark says they have a crisis about getting the public to care. Talk about going into the Conference of the Parties starting on a negative. Mark says everything the UN touches makes it boring. Shut-up Mark. Brief mention of the Salisbury Train Crash and then Mark mentions the Paddington one. Nadia goes "Oh don't, I knew 2 people who were on that." Mark witches about the infrastructure and the petrol cues. I don't know what happened, it seems like gov'ts just gave up on projects after the 60s. Nadia mentions the fishing wars. Mark says it should be something (I hate when people say this) "sexy" like rescue tomorrow or now forever, something about the future generations. Back to the fishing and Nadia says it is all politics what with an election coming for Macron and a further right politician as his opponent. Macho posturing bs. Nadia calls it childish and Mark says duck off.

Mark makes a pronouncement that for those who think that they think they are better than everyone else, well they are just ordinary people expressing frustration like other ordinary people. Oh, hey Mark. 😬 "It's our water cooler chat" says Nads. Cloddagh says if 90% of the world make big changes, we could arrest this. Talk about images of London when sea levels rise. Eljiah says last night's live was scary. Mark says he lost his tit there. Melanie says climate predictions are conservative. Mark asks if we need to be scared or motivated. I think both, because you need the truth, but you need hope so as not to become suicidal. Nadia says change is difficult, talk about cost and unless we believe change can be made, compares the Western World with the rest of the world. Ellen says they need to scare themselves, I'm scared enough thanks. More blah, blah, blah. Mark wants environmental envoys to go to Russia and sort it out.

Did you have a nice Halloween? Lisa says her street is amazing. Talk about the weather being terrible. Nadia made Mark a bread pudding and she had a lovely rose wine. It is organic kids, "because the chemicals in wine are really bad for you." It's from Aldi 6.99, slight taste of strawberries and cherries. Toffee barks and Nadia goes to the door. Nadia comes back to tell us her gut woman says if there was one thing she would take off the planet is non-organic wine for women. Nadia fluffs her hair. The tombola question is how old is Dina? Does she want that out there? Rude. Member spiel 37p a week. Debate over tannins and chemicals in wine; are the tannins good?

Prince Andrew and Mark goes to get his coffee. Nadia talks about the language being used and what they have been banging on about for the past few months. You know, all men are potential rapists. His lawyers are claiming she was in the willful recruitment and trafficking of young girls. Uh oh, they used the words slutty girls and you don't need a law degree to know that that is risky/stupid wording, it's judgemental, misogynist, bullshit. 😡 "He never seems to put a foot right does he?" Storytime with Nadia. She tells us about an agent she early in her career, "very funny, very energized." It wasn't until later she found out she was giving potential clients the idea she was wanting first class tickets and such. As Nadia tells it in Nadiaese "These people who are speaking for you, are speaking for you." 😵 Now Nadia says that PA doesn't have a problem with that language or that way of thinking. Perceptions are bad, but how does she know everything? Mister Holier than thou says "I agree." Welcome Sue. Ghislaine Maxwell's brother saying how she is being mistreated in jail. She needs to face the consequences, but you are innocent until proven guilty. In response to her being abused by guards, Nadia asks whilst fussing over some fluff on Mark's ear "Do you think she would be?" Umm 1. She isn't a celeb 2. This is an American detention centre in Brooklyn, notorious for being a hellhole. She can't buy a clue can she? :rolleyes: Vanessa mentions the loans that Fergie got from Epstein. Nadia says she has heard she is incredibly down to earth and she feels she is also naive and gullible.

Anyone thrown by the clocks flipping back. Mark misses waking up in the morning and going "tit!", because technology sorts that out. Kiki apparently likes it dark in the morning, it's like a big cuddle. Aww. Nadia mentions there is apparently an increase in heart attacks with the change of the clocks. Daylight savings ends for us on the 6/7th of November. Mark tells us he gets skin complaints between the seasons. Mark asks if anyone else has SAD and whilst asking, his voice cracks like a teenage boy. 🤭 Yes, I do and I have a Philips light for that. Mark asks about the rhythm can Nadia calls it the cicada, which it isn't because that is a bug. 🤣 Mark likes this comment: Theresa says when it was daylight savings time, dad would freak out because he would have to change the clock on the VCR. 🤣 You could just leave it flashing 12:00. 🤣Nadia tells us it is a lack of energy, overeating, low moods. The Tedster had a SAD lamp. Jackie says it messes with 16/8, which perks up Nadia. Mark asks if anyone thinks it's a fictional construct. Nadia says how can you believe that if it has never happened to you? Mark says he likes the cloak of comfort from clouds. It affects health and safety and officials are wanting an end to it. Pedestrians getting hit by cars increases the first few days of falling back. 🚗 Mark says hello to Vanessa, gives her a wink and a (y). Nadia asks if anyone feels a bit odd and Mark says all the time.

GUYS WE REALLY ENJOYED THIS. HIT THE LIKE BUTTONS GUYS COME ON. WHERE DID NADIA GET HER SHIRT? URBAN OUTFITTERS. Mark shows us his Nirvana t-shirt and I doubt he was ever a fan. Poser. :cautious: Mark likes the shirt, but not her cardigan. It is one of those Winchmore thingies with a star on the back. A WHOLE HTSM ABOUT LYING, SHOULD YOU LIE TO YOUR PARTNER? :cautious: I THINK NADIA LIES ALL THE TIME. GUYS THIS IS TERRIBLE, WE ONLY HAVE 96 THUMBS UP ... COME ON, HIT THE LIKE BUTTON. Welcome to Sue. Someone said Mark doesn't like the cardigan with the shirt and Mark says they hit the nail on the head. Dee hits the like button before it starts. "Oh how sweet!" Nadia finds it funny when people hit the dislike before it starts. Mark says he loves them in his own little way. "You are like a cloud, which I like, like a cuddly cloud of negativity." Plug for Dina's ArtbyBox for their Xmas line and members get a discount. Welcome Fransceca. Mark whispers in Nadia's ear RUDE. "If you want to know what we're talking about" and the feed is cut. Bye! :m

Thank you for the update! I dont know how you do it. Tried watching but got frustrated when they wouldn't answer questions about why chichi was even in the vets in the first place! Seems like their neglectful actions have backfired and Chichi's vet has told them it's something they've done
Probably a mixture of the manky house, rotting garden and nittys herbal remedies!

Does anyone remember when Katie prices house was named "Mucky Mansion"? Think we've found a muckier place for the press to report on! Maybe, just maybe it'll shame them into doing something about the pure filth they live in! But I doubt it very much!

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Has she been permanently removed from LW?
I rarely watch only if I’m at my mums and it’s on, she brought nothing to the table, just exhibitionism and a chesty laugh and stories of a friend of a friend of a friend.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Has she been permanently removed from LW?
I rarely watch only if I’m at my mums and it’s on, she brought nothing to the table, just exhibitionism and a chesty laugh and stories of a friend of a friend of a friend.
She was supposed to be on last week, but she was sick with lurgy. She might be on later this week, but who knows?

• Sad
Reactions: 10
They are running a competition for members (I am one until the middle of this month unfortunately) and the question is "How old is Dina?" Dina is obviously banking on alot of "I can't believe you are that age". She is getting as bad as Mark and Nadia for wanting her ego stroked. The prize is a personalised message or some such prize.

• Haha
  • Heart
They are running a competition for members (I am one until the middle of this month unfortunately) and the question is "How old is Dina?" Dina is obviously banking on alot of "I can't believe you are that age". She is getting as bad as Mark and Nadia for wanting her ego stroked. The prize is a personalised message or some such prize.

Ugh. I reckon she's 68. They ya go Miss Dina, cheer yourself up on that you grabby fecker. 💋

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
What's the betting they've all had covid, but instead of being honest to their subs they will wait 2 months before revealing they had covid and will lie and say they didn't want to worry the subs at the time!?

Which also conveniently negates them being questioned about their movements in real time because nothing will stop the Sawalha-Adderleys doing what they want to do, not even pesky covid..

I genuinely don't believe a word they say as they lie way too much.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Nitty's gravy looks like flood water sieved through a broken dam.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Managed to watch a couple of minutes of coffee moaning... Holy Moly! I don't know how you do it @bitterntwisted 👏

Such misery! More political bias bashing and what's with the pair of them talking directly to subs each time the other starts speaking??? Neither of them have any manners or know how to wait until the other has finished speaking before opening their filthy mouths! 😡

Nadia is looking very old & tired today, she moaned half term is over so they were up early! They truly want sympathy for something all parents do & have done for years, which is get up & look after their children... It's a new concept to the Sawalha-Adderleys since kiki returned to school...

They mentioned Seasonal Affective Disorder...

I think they should rename themselves "Sawalha Adderley Doom-mongers" as every situation they discuss everyday is nowhere near as critical as the doom-mongers will have you believe!

No wonder they have a band of depressed followers, it's absolutely painful listening to them moan on and on and on.... 🙄

Spark of Joy is certainly a distant memory on their channel 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Omg the state of that poor dog, I’m talking about chi chi by the way. It’s skin must be so sore made worse by her herbal remedies no doubt
where is this photo from/when was this taken? it's absolutely disgusting that they let their dog get in that state.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
what's with the pair of them talking directly to subs each time the other starts speaking??? Neither of them have any manners or know how to wait until the other has finished speaking before opening their filthy mouths! 😡
THIS DRIVES ME INSANE 🤬 It’s so rude!! Perfect example of how BAD they both are at just listening. Infuriating 🤯

where is this photo from/when was this taken? it's absolutely disgusting that they let their dog get in that state.
Apparently it’s from last week when they took Chi Chi and Toffee to see yet another vet 😡😢

She was supposed to be on last week, but she was sick with lurgy. She might be on later this week, but who knows?
She’s been off for two weeks having only been back for a week after the “All men are racists” outburst. She was ill the week before last but was well enough last week for a photo shoot for something. I think they are trying out different combinations of panels on LW. Lets hope it’s either to cull some of the dead wood or at the very least she only gets a couple of slots a month which will really start to dent her pocket 🤔😂

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
THIS DRIVES ME INSANE 🤬 It’s so rude!! Perfect example of how BAD they both are at just listening. Infuriating 🤯

Apparently it’s from last week when they took Chi Chi and Toffee to see yet another vet 😡😢

She’s been off for two weeks having only been back for a week after the “All men are racists” outburst. She was ill the week before last but was well enough last week for a photo shoot for something. I think they are trying out different combinations of panels on LW. Lets hope it’s either to cull some of the dead wood or at the very least she only gets a couple of slots a month which will really start to dent her pocket 🤔😂
Today they introduced another lady, Sophie Morgan to the panel so I definitely think there is a change to the old panel

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Today they introduced another lady, Sophie Morgan to the panel so I definitely think there is a change to the old panel
I have not watched it for years, but there was an article in one of my magazines showing who there now was on it. I was surprised how many there were, I know it's on five days a week and many will have other jobs, but it's a wonder any get a really regular gig out of it anymore..

Reactions: 9
OMG that's awful! I zoomed in on the photo and the poor dog looks like she's being eaten alive. Abusive bastards.

• Sad
  • Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.