Nadia Sawalha #46 Several teaspoons of Gin, desperate to be thin, the whole house is a bin.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It looks like she’s had some liposuction on her stomach ( saggy skin) who loses weight directly from the stomach… No one Ever!
This 16:8 diet is a farce/cover up to make it look like …She work hard on her diet when in fact she’s had a procedure 😡
View attachment 873008
It's more like after Nadia Sawalha breathed in with all her might, Poundshop Dr Photoshop set to work. The counter is warped and her armpits look like Barbie's FFS.
How exactly does this marry with the infamous LW body confidence campaign?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I don’t have daughters
Is it normal that greasy dads follow their daughters on Instagram and like and comment?
It seems strange and needy to me ..
Is it even a thing?

• Sick
Reactions: 15
I don’t have daughters
Is it normal that greasy dads follow their daughters on Instagram and like and comment?
Is it even a thing?
I don't really know, but it does seem slightly odd to me. My daughter has just turned 16, and like her dad is a keen photographer and her Insta is mainly pics of buildings, flowers and her cat 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Fortunately my children's school drum into pupils about the importance of their digital footprint and reputation and something I follow up at home...Maddie doesn't have any guidance, Mark and Nadia want to be her friend rather than her parents.

I don’t have daughters
Is it even a thing?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Fortunately my children's school drum into pupils about the importance of their digital footprint and reputation and something I follow up at home...Maddie doesn't have any guidance, Mark and Nadia want to be her friend rather than her parents.
Exactly!. The trouble is, neither of their children have been in mainstream education at the times when they need extra guidance for things like this. All they have had is a mother who constantly flashes her flesh and a father who encourages it. Sad really.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Did I say I wished he'd drop the fungal-toe coloured green jacket?
Having watched a bit of his absurd 'cooking' vlog (stopped after he'd put his fingers in his ears and never washed his hands afterwards), someone ought to sew him up in it and dump him in his personal flytip outside his front door 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Adderley is a low grade Benny Hill/Eric Morecombe rip off trying oh so desperately to be funny, pretending not to know what nori is and then sticking the finish product under his ARMPIT?
The Manky & Scratchy sushi roll show is good for one place only. His personalised flytip outside his door.
I seriously wonder what kind of people these 'subs' are that PAY for this shite 🤣

Just like no one wants to eat sushi that has been put under an arrmpit who the f wants to see this? 🤮
View attachment 872318View attachment 872319View attachment 872321
WTF. Why does her torso look like Jabba The Hut. I have never seen a belly button shaped like a bent sausage.😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Can I ask if anyone else can't see the thumbs down nos, I haven't been online for a few weeks, wondering if utube has changed its format 🤔

Reactions: 3
I can still see them. On todays tit content so far it's 293/31
Thanks, I have had problems with my tablet and had to redownload all my apps, must be that, shame really, I used to love playing ping pong and watching for Mankeys reaction

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Thanks, I have had problems with my tablet and had to redownload all my apps, must be that, shame really, I used to love playing ping pong and watching for Mankeys reaction

I know, i love seeing him purse his lips and puff out his cheeks. Fabulous sport to play! 🏓

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Can I ask if anyone else can't see the thumbs down nos, I haven't been online for a few weeks, wondering if utube has changed its format 🤔
I heard they were altering things on you tube ref the thumbs up. Today on my phone I have a thumbs down but it does not tell me how many and it always has done before on most channels.

Reactions: 5
I heard they were altering things on you tube ref the thumbs up. Today on my phone I have a thumbs down but it does not tell me how many and it always has done before on most channels.
Maybe it has something to do with what device you are using. I'm working and using a desktop.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.