Nadia Sawalha #46 Several teaspoons of Gin, desperate to be thin, the whole house is a bin.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She scratched through the whole of Whine o'c, I wonder if she was scratching in Jane's house at the weekend, Jane needs to get the place fumigated. He must have had a shave he's got a bad shaving rash all over his mush, what a riffy pair of cretins they are.
What is wrong with her??? That made very uncomfortable viewing! I’m in want of a bath now! Hands, arms, neck, head, nose, back or backside scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch … and what was she doing down her jumper for the best of 30 mins??????

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
The Sawalha-Adderleys have surrounded themselves with a bunch of enablers who both encourage and enable Mark & Nadia to keep behaving so badly. It's extremely frustrating to see that these enablers don't see the damage they have done to their children.

The enablers constantly praise exceptionally bad behaviour and apart from a few due hard supporters, new followers arrive and as they don't know the Sawalha-Adderleys back story, they come and heap more praise on the gruesome twosome and the cycle of praising and enabling them to repeat itself!

The news about the old school where the Sawalha-Adderleys sent their children got me thinking about how terribly they have failed their children...

They sent them to an inappropriate overpriced private school where neither of them fitted in or had a positive experience... A fundamental rule of parenting is you do all you can to educate your children, the Sawalha-Adderleys just threw money at the issue without establishing if the school was suitable for their 2 children. They failed right from the start.

They removed their children from said inappropriate school and proceeded to homeschool them because Mark was unemployed and educated to nearly PHD level and Nadia could make mamas spaghetti...

Homeschooling consisted of sleeping in until the children were ready to get up (generally until after lunch)... An hour here, an hour there of listening to Mark share his bias b*llox, his patronising knowledge of everything, and depending on the days current affairs and his mental health determined what homeschooling they received... There were plenty of art gallery visits... A few failed cookery lessons... More art gallery visits and some drawing lessons from their aunt and these measly attempts of educating their children filled 5 years of what should have been pivotal learning.

There was of course the failed homeschooling school set up next door in her parents house, something bad must have happened there as it didn't happen for very long and it's never been mentioned since... Probably something to do with Mark trying to teach other people's children his way and his inibility to listen to their opinions! Plus the Sawalha-Adderleys are EXPERTS at over promising and under delivering so I imagine it was a bit of both!

All of this culminated in child 1 graduating with ZERO qualifications and even less life skills and her having zero self worth with her only skill being that of posting desperate semi naked photographs or singing very morose songs...

Child 2 courageously jumped ship and returned to mainstream school aged 13!

The Sawalha-Adderleys then had the absolute cheek to write a book on homeschooling!

You couldn't make it all up and it would be hilarious, that these two atrocious parents wrote a book on homeschooling, if it wasn't so tragic and so detrimental on two young peoples lives!

How do these Grifters get away with failing their children so badly??? 🤔

Knowing the Sawalha-Adderleys as we do, I'm sure they are already making notes for the next book on "surviving parenthood" (because Mark & Nadia HAVE to be the victims in any story) ... Another money making scheme for when their children run for the hills and call out their parents for ruining their childhood, education and prospects...

The Sawalha-Adderleys will always be in denial about how their behaviour has set their children up for a very challenging life having fundamentally failed to ensure their children's education (their foundation stones of life) went so avoidably wrong 😡

LOOK at the fees for the school the Sawalha-Adderleys sent their children to! Talk about throwing money at the problem!!!!! Their children were sadly never going to fit in at that school as they were brought up by Mark & Nadia and will have had none of the basic skills the other children would have had 😔

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
LOOK at the fees for the school the Sawalha-Adderleys sent their children to! Talk about throwing money at the problem!!!!!
Unfortuntely if their children had special needs, they might have been asked to pay for them seperately..... you shouldn't assume with a private school that you won't be asked to pay for any extra attention your child might need.

Reactions: 5
I’m sorry but the thumbnail to this Holiday vlog… They all look very ill and unhealthy and sad not exactly the ‘Happy Holiday’ vlog I was expecting!
1637161168479.jpeg

Happy Birthday KiKi 🤬🤬🤬🤬
Time Stamp 5:42
Oh poor Mark 😡

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Haven’t watched them for a while. I still pop over to give my thumbs down though. Just watched some of the Cornwall vlogs. They don’t change do they? Scruffy, entitled slobs. The beautiful house is a mess in no time at all. Notice how they said how lovely the house smells when they arrive. Clearly a fresh clean smelling house is something quite alien to them. Footage is all the same - walk to the beach, Nadia twirling around on said beach trying to look dreamy. Nadia complaining about living in London. Nadia complaining and being anxious about going to Tesco’s. Unkempt Mank being an irritating little tit to his mum all day long and actually just being an irritating little tit in general. Nadia stuffing her face with food. Far too much content of the neglected dogs. Di looking like a bag woman in the same grey joggers and t shirt she’s worn for years now. Why is she wearing a cardigan on her head. Buy a hat woman! And have a wash. Sorry but Di annoys me with her constant high pitched voice pretending she’s so surprised at everything. Doesn’t look much fun does it and all this happened three months ago. Never mind soon we will have ‘first signs of Chwithmas’ 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Never mind soon we will have ‘first signs of Chwithmas’ 🙄
Being promoted by their favourite sub again too
46B2F44F-E163-47BE-8CA7-5839BE6A4290.jpeg
64357623-EDC9-4433-9CB1-9D836C9C2DEC.jpeg
858CB353-B6A8-4CA9-9989-F70426B43F41.jpeg
6E0C853D-F228-4118-81A0-83FA62DC72C8.jpeg

He seriously needs to try brushing his teeth once in a while.
Oh, and get himself to a dentist.
That brown stuff in between his top teeth makes me feel sick🤢
E9329188-8A9F-45FD-9EAE-876421883D6A.jpeg
BCA51219-1831-4DF3-92C2-B90D07E04D6D.jpeg
C36520CC-3DEB-4D1C-A8E5-F62FFDA9ECE6.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Nadia wore the same black dungaree shorts for their entire trip. They looked filthy and must have stunk of BO.

• Sick
Reactions: 23
What is wrong with her??? That made very uncomfortable viewing! I’m in want of a bath now! Hands, arms, neck, head, nose, back or backside scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch … and what was she doing down her jumper for the best of 30 mins??????

Looks like all that scratching Nitty had has rubbed off on Jane Moore (LW today) scratching her head haha 😂
1637171437414.png

1637171734367.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I'm bored.

Part 4-Mark breaks his digital detox by doing the Spiderman trailer reaction, Nadia spies on him with loads of whispering. Nadia tells us about Mad's and Pat's horrendous train ride. They went for a picnic, went in the sea for an hour at 8 p.m. loads of laughter. Nadia starts crying because Kiki said she was so happy. Whispering Mark's maudlin monologue about kids getting older, blah, blah. Everyone is still in bed, off to the beach with the dogs. Wasted footage of ChiChi just standing, looking at puddles. Mussels on rocks. Off to Rick Stein's. Slideshow of beach pics. Why has Nanny Di got a purple cardigan sitting on her head? Next morning, Mark lying on wall again, this time in his bare feet looking like a hillbilly. Honestly, what would you think driving around a picturesque village in Cornwall to see some barefoot, middle-aged dipstick lying on a stone wall? Nadia calls it "de-stressing." Mark has had his eyebrows trimmed by Maddie. Back to the beach, Nadia is shocked to see a naked little boy, cue Britain is messed up about nudity from Nadia. Mark says "we have lots of creep in this country...we are known in Europe for having so many creeps." 😧 Mark almost drops the camera. Nadia aching from swimming. Missing kid announcement and Mark says it's a 🦈. Mussels on rocks again, a rock that looks like a rabbit, Toffee swims in a pool by the rocks and she looks so blissful and is the highlight of this vlog at 17:20. Nadia spinning around on the beach like a deranged seawitch.

Back to cottage to take the teen lovebirds back to the station. Mark cuts his chin shaving and has a massive piece of bog roll covering it. Nadia makes packed sandwiches for those two. Another day, another beach and can't figure out how to get to the sea. Get to the sea, Nadia doesn't like it, too much seaweed and those building over there, look industrial (it doesn't). Dude in a shirt and tie wetsuit on the beach taking his paddle board out. Mark laughs and we get a look at his narsty teef. "Can you hear me?" for the 44th time. Two of them fraching over feminism on the beach. Another beach, Mark shoving ice cream in his face. Bitching about beaches and swearing. Someone built Stonehenge on the beach. Sunset, Nanny Di with the purple cardigan on her head, reading the paper. Put a cup in front of her and she could easily come away with 3 quid. Jeez, the cardie has the inside tag showing. Mark annoys his mum and I wish she would brain him with her walking stick. Back to the cottage, Nanny Di can't get out of the SUV. She has her right trackie pant leg up her leg, like some geriatric hip-hop street urchin. Mark blathering his epilogue with another slideshow to finish.
Di looks like someone out of one of those biblical films Ben Hur???

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Looks like all that scratching Nitty had has rubbed off on Jane Moore (LW today) scratching her head haha 😂
View attachment 871917
View attachment 871930
The picture of them in Jane's cottage at the weekend showed Jane's and Nitty's hair touching, Jane must have been infested with nitty's hair lice. Yuk!!!

I can't understand why none of those subs comment on the scratching it didn't stop for 30 minutes last night, they must be frigging blind!!

• Sick
  • Heart
I remember when Kaye‘s family and Nitty’s family went on holiday abroad together and Nittia confessing to Kaye years later that she only noticed her girls had headlice on the plane and Kaye‘s girls were sitting next to them but Nittia didn’t say anything about it the entire holiday. 😳

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
When Mark runs to the car to film a trailer reaction of Spiderman even Nadia couldn't help but laugh at how much of a loser her husband is. During this vlog Mark revealed that Michelle had sent him over the trailer file which made made me wonder whether she's the one editing most of these vlogs? Either way it seems to take them an incredibly long time to compile a few iPhone videos for a very basic vlog.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
My suggestion title for next thread:
COMING SOON: THE MANKY AND SCRATCHY 'REALITY' VLOGMAS LAMPOON
(Itchy is a blue mouse who act as the show's villain, relentlessly attempting to kill Scratchy and any other cats around. He almost always succeeds in mutilating or killing the hapless Scratchy and almost never dies. Scratchy is a threadbare, dim-witted black cat and the show's hero. He acts as the victim of relentless abuse and murder attempts from Itchy.) 🌲🎅
948d1c1554a67baa4c096fc18176d60974-26-itchy-scratchy.2x.rsocial.w600.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I don’t believe she’s lost 12 pounds by just doing 16/8 that’s not possible, especially when she’s in the menopause. You might lose a few pounds on 16/8, but you’d have to be doing something else to lose nearly a stone that fast. You’d have to be doing 16/6 or 16/4 to lose that much weight. Also if she’s stopping eating at 6pm rather than 8pm she would lose more weight.

If she’s has a problem with cholesterol, losing weight will not necessarily solve that problem, it’s about the amount of fat and fried foods she eats. To reduce cholesterol she needs to cut out all the cream, butter, cheese and oil she drowns everything in, also using coconut oil won’t help. I bet she’s eating more plant based, maybe even gluten free, both those things help you lose weight.
She gives out false information about 16/8. Says you can eat whatever you want in your 8 hour window which technically isnt true. I have done it for 3 years now and lost a lot of weight. To loose you need to be in a calorie deficit and have a calorie goal each day. It isnt that simple that you eat what you want haha. You wont loose weight by scoffing your face with rubbish every day. She knows nothing about it and how it actually works. Silly woman🙄

• Heart
in the intermittent fasting videos, she's making a pepperonata sauce to go with spinach and brown rice, and says she will have it throughout the week; in meals in minutes shes making pepperoni cheese in olive oil soaked bread toasties at 2am in the morning: it's all a load of bollocks.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
'Members Live' currently live... link available until they put it behind a paywall at 8.30pm-ish if anyone fancies a snoop.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.