Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
For a woman who's worked on Loose Women for a long time, it's very interesting how her only Birthday Greeting from LW is from Jane & the ex warm up guy!

In today's social media world, the lack of greetings from her co workers speaks VOLUMES about how disliked she is 😂

I'd go so far as to say, the majority of Loose Women cannot stand her! 😂

How embarrassing Nadia! 😉

New thread at...

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

Lucydowl

VIP Member
I have just seen the gravy going on the roast dinner. Wtf is it? It looks like she's spreading dog diarrhoea all over the plate, it's completely rank made me heave, it has to be a joke surely nobody would eat that muck.
Drinking out of cans at the dinner table- talk about more dirt. Use a properly washed clean glass woman

'The No-Name MONDAY Show' currently live (and publicly available before it goes behind the paywall at 1.15pm-ish)

Last edited:
  • Sick

Ireckon

VIP Member

worth watching to see Nadia be a desperate suck up to Judi, and a total frenemy to kaye.
Who needs a famous editor as a husband when you ( Nadia) can produce a quite inciteful ‘weekend at Janes’ production by yourself .

Instagram

Instagram Bot (a new feature being tested)
nadiasawalha
25581736_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-1.cdninstagram.jpg

Wow …disclosing tablets .. most fun I’ve had in ages !! Haven’t used these since the eighties ?!!

Swipe to see

Who knows what they are ? Have you ever used them ?

Be great for Halloween 😂

#disclosuretablets #teethgoals #instateeth #teeths #teethcare

• Haha
  • Sick

bitterntwisted

VIP Member
Mark says "Tell us what you think."

fjhbLG-JabUR8FzEXgCTIxCw=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

heyyitsmealex
3 hours ago (edited)
The only person wearing a ‘wig’ was Leto ( Gaga most likely had extensions because she did color her hair like that for the movie and those are the hairstyles people wore back then ), and his transformation is impeccable, I think it’s the fact that you guys have a mental image of how he actually looks, the reason you can’t get passed his character in the movie... also, who else is aged? I don’t understand that comment... Also, the real Patrizia sounds extremely similar to how Gaga talks in the movie, it’s a very very weird accent she has. I think more research would help you with these reviews because the remarks you made are just uninformed and untrue...

Then this happens. Prick.

CC8bnIh6NPg6F0tjshk6GcHSiB9AA6IxbmZp1wD9w=s32-k-nd.png

2 hours ago
It was a raw reaction .. not a review hunny x

• Angry
  • Wow

Herbert2005

VIP Member
View attachment 825461
This how sucked in these vulnerable people are..I don’t judge anyone but Lior told the flock that she has severe anxiety & can’t leave the house🤔the Sadderleys lies are clearly rubbing off on people..don’t look much wrong with her..zoom in & her profile pic is of Dina,dance yer tits off & some others. She seems to stalk follow Dina around. Dumb & Dumber obviously don’t pay her enough attention
Maybe she forgot she couldn't and just popped out for a bit 🤷‍♀️

• Haha

missmickey

VIP Member
Happy Halloween 🎃🎉 Tattlers
Hope you all have a good one!

Thanks 👍 Tattle for the rather fetching hats! I wish I could keep mine! :p
I hear you Misbehaving - I had no idea Miss Mickey could look so good. 🧙
As I’m often in Crystal Palace, it would also double up as a protective shield against the many itchy and scratchy diseases rolling shamelessly off the Sawalha Adderleys. 🦠
Happy Halloween to you, too. 🎃

• Haha
  • Heart

Rosieposey

VIP Member
For those wondering how many paid members they currently have it’s around 200. A year ago it was around 500. I’m still a member because I’m just nosy. On any of the paid content there is never more than 200 views or likes unless they later make it free and during the first lockdown they would get about 500 views and likes for the paid content.
Same here, I keep thinking I'll cancel next month but can't quite bring myself to. Now with all these members incentives they've brought in, it's just too enticing 🤣

• Haha

Ireckon

VIP Member
I’m sorry but the thumbnail to this Holiday vlog… They all look very ill and unhealthy and sad not exactly the ‘Happy Holiday’ vlog I was expecting!
1637161168479.jpeg

Happy Birthday KiKi 🤬🤬🤬🤬
Time Stamp 5:42
Oh poor Mark 😡

Last edited:
  • Angry

Rosieposey

VIP Member
She’s delusional. He should be cleaning the house or helping with the bathroom refurb instead of sitting on h

how could you consider cancelling and you paying the “directors “ salary😂😂😂😂😂😂

Oh Jesus 🤢 they never did any work either🤮🤮
Yes i feel I need to do my bit for the arts and God forbid Maddie should get a job 🤣

• Haha

Kirky19

She’s hardly been on LW during the last month or so - anyone know why? I think they tested positive for COVID

• Heart