Nadia Sawalha #46 Several teaspoons of Gin, desperate to be thin, the whole house is a bin.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi everyone,

A few months ago there was a compilation video of Mark and Nadia of all of the times he has mistreated her on the vlogs. Does anyone have a link to that video? Thank you.
I remember this but don’t have the link, sorry.
Hopefully someone will have it to hand - it was quite an eye opener wasn’t it

Reactions: 4
Jealous arse himself will not like her ditching her aging, old fashioned Ken Dodd look
It will be too much of an effort for him to like it

Reactions: 14
Hurts me to say it but she does look much better with straight hair. The nit infested frizz is so dated.

Reactions: 19
I think she looks better with straight hair, the curly perm is a very dated look on her. I also thought she'd had something done recently to plump her face.

I agree, Mark is definitely phasing Nadia out which is a bad move, he really shouldn't start a vlog with 15 minutes of him and his mother either.
You're so right, the Chanel has changed out of all recognition the last couple of years. I can't watch it anymore , I just come on here for updates!
Nadia probably doesn't even notice because she's got a life outside of YouTube

Reactions: 14
M
I remember this but don’t have the link, sorry.
Hopefully someone will have it to hand - it was quite an eye opener wasn’t it
i think it was Dan that made video,questioning weather it was ‘banter’ or ‘abuse’ he was very clever and witty and did a funny story about the sawaderrerlys just before Christmas . Hope some one can find it🤍👍

Reactions: 9
What happened to Ms Body Acceptance’s anti-filter stance? What a hypocrite. I do think her hair looks much healthier, tho. But it won’t last as controlling Mangy doesn’t like it.
ADC120A7-F086-42E2-BF7A-79979B84A530.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Hi everyone,

A few months ago there was a compilation video of Mark and Nadia of all of the times he has mistreated her on the vlogs. Does anyone have a link to that video? Thank you.
This is a screen shot from page 8, The thread is #23 and title is ‘scalped her fringe bone broth binge both unhinged.post number 106, hope you can regoogle this info and find video
1636144997901.png

This is a screen shot from page 8, The thread is #23 and title is ‘scalped her fringe bone broth binge both unhinged.post number 106, hope you can regoogle this info and find video
1636144997901.png
Here is the banter or abuse video click below ⬇ @noodlenoodles

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
But it won’t last as controlling Mangy doesn’t like it.
He only doesn’t like it because he wants her to look a wreck so that no one finds her attractive. He’s scared of the possibility of having any competition, and let’s face it - the way she usually looks, when she makes zero effort, I doubt he has any worries there

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Just rewatched this video and what struck me is the way Nadia laughs when Mark is abusive towards her. It reminded me of my friend who also laughed when her husband did this sort of thing, it always felt she did it to either cover it up as banter or because she felt embarrassed. Thankfully, she finally realised she was in an abusive relationship and left him.

View attachment 849046

Here is the banter or abuse video click below ⬇ @noodlenoodles

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Just rewatched this video and what struck me is the way Nadia laughs when Mark is abusive towards her. It reminded me of my friend who also laughed when her husband did this sort of thing, it always felt she did it to either cover it up as banter or because she felt embarrassed. Thankfully, she finally realised she was in an abusive relationship and left him.
let's also point out this video is not an exhaustive compilation of his questionable behaviours......

• Heart
Reactions: 15
With Nadia losing weight and looking younger by straightening her hair, she’s bound to get a backlash from the jealous wrinkly old scrote. I think the only reason he’s sticking to 16/8 is out of jealousy and competitiveness over her weight loss.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
let's also point out this video is not an exhaustive compilation of his questionable behaviours......
This vlog has it all: hypocrisy about weight, greedy grifting, harassing the poor dog, shots of filthy house, Manky editing in sounds of farting as Nitty does exercises and even saying, on a vlog that is intended for family viewing, he has an erection...from timestamp 19:32 is the part I find most offensive

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
For someone who loves cornwall she dunt half moan about it! The ungrateful fuckwit must av complained 10 times about not being in ‘Barbados’, shes seething with jealousy and resentment in the latest shitshow cornwall vlog. And the entitlement over not getting a ‘welcome pack’ with cake/biscuits n other nonsense….clearly too spoilt to just bring their own crap like us mere peasants 🙄😡

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
For someone who loves cornwall she dunt half moan about it! The ungrateful fuckwit must av complained 10 times about not being in ‘Barbados’, shes seething with jealousy and resentment in the latest shitshow cornwall vlog. And the entitlement over not getting a ‘welcome pack’ with cake/biscuits n other nonsense….clearly too spoilt to just bring their own crap like us mere peasants 🙄😡
She's a spoilt, entitled, grabby witch. There are families up and down the country who would give their right arm for a couple of days away on the coast. She makes me sick.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.