Nadia Sawalha #45 Kerrrccchhhinnngg. A pound for you and a pound for me.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 821115

God their house is really such a mess! Can't imagine showing the world on tiktok this, horrifying 😵
Thanks for sharing that @00F8E5R2 (y)
This is not aimed at Maddie in particular (she's born into chaos) but I just have a general hatred of wealthy aspirational would call themselves middle class people slumming it 🥴!
It's offensive to people who genuinely live in poverty or have MH disorders!
You know it' doesn't make you down to earth or relatable to live in (compared to most in London) a mansion and just basically trash the joint!
So cool that you don't care! :oops:
Even though that's what their grandfather worked so hard for to provide a roof over their heads so they could live in (squalid) comfort!
So her mother (Nadia) could utilise Julia's contacts and name and have a career!
So the entitled pompous windbag that is Mark (please rescue me) Adderley could doss around all day and still spin a convoluted anxiety narrative around feeling frustrated by the TV remote control :censored: Oh so many choices so little time my poor head!

Oh please! You are just acting spoilt and entitled !
The place is a tip because your too tight to pay for servants (cleaners etc) and too lazy to do it yourselves!

It's not a party or a celebration to show that you have no pride or don't give a tit!
Don't tell me it's because you are all (again I'm not referring to just Maddie) depressed or have ADHD which Nadia might (but what about anyone else) Also if that was true then she should go and access help she is in a privileged position (she could afford to go private many can't)!

Nah they all like (with maybe the exception of Kiki) to wallow in mess and self pity!
Flipping the bird 🐦 like defiant teenagers at anyone who should ever call them out!
If you all want to make your life a dustbin go ahead but don't be surprised when people tell you that that's where most of you belong!
Sorry (not sorry)!
The choice is theirs!
If they wanted respect they have to respect themselves first!

Also maybe don't spread fear mongering narratives or fleece vulnerable people from money some of them probably can't afford!
You're all laughing all the way to the tax deductible accounts!
Teaching your daughter about getting something for nothing (Mark and Nadia) you are the opposite of hope!
You spread despair and malaise and a sense of frustration or entitlement....
Admit it you all like to make chaos (so do many other influencers you are not even original) just so you can hide behind it!
It wasn't me.....it was the nasty trolls......even though you feed off engagement and that's what the nasty trolls give you!

No need to thank us for paying you attention 😜
What would you do without us?
Before you get on your high horse and start bitching and feeling persecuted 👏:rolleyes: (again)!

What would we do without you.....oh let me see.....there is plenty for me personally to get on with!

Over and out (y)

It's my son's birthday 🎉 I am going to take a small break see you all laters! :cool:

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Thanks for sharing that @00F8E5R2 (y)
This is not aimed at Maddie in particular (she's born into chaos) but I just have a general hatred of wealthy aspirational would call themselves middle class people slumming it 🥴!
It's offensive to people who genuinely live in poverty or have MH disorders!
You know it' doesn't make you down to earth or relatable to live in (compared to most in London) a mansion and just basically trash the joint!
So cool that you don't care! :oops:
Even though that's what their grandfather worked so hard for to provide a roof over their heads so they could live in (squalid) comfort!
So her mother (Nadia) could utilise Julia's contacts and name and have a career!
So the entitled pompous windbag that is Mark (please rescue me) Adderley could doss around all day and still spin a convoluted anxiety narrative around feeling frustrated by the TV remote control :censored: Oh so many choices so little time my poor head!

Oh please! You are just acting spoilt and entitled !
The place is a tip because your too tight to pay for servants (cleaners etc) and too lazy to do it yourselves!

It's not a party or a celebration to show that you have no pride or don't give a tit!
Don't tell me it's because you are all (again I'm not referring to just Maddie) depressed or have ADHD which Nadia might (but what about anyone else) Also if that was true then she should go and access help she is in a privileged position (she could afford to go private many can't)!

Nah they all like (with maybe the exception of Kiki) to wallow in mess and self pity!
Flipping the bird 🐦 like defiant teenagers at anyone who should ever call them out!
If you all want to make your life a dustbin go ahead but don't be surprised when people tell you that that's where most of you belong!
Sorry (not sorry)!
The choice is theirs!
If they wanted respect they have to respect themselves first!

Also maybe don't spread fear mongering narratives or fleece vulnerable people from money some of them probably can't afford!
You're all laughing all the way to the tax deductible accounts!
Teaching your daughter about getting something for nothing (Mark and Nadia) you are the opposite of hope!
You spread despair and malaise and a sense of frustration or entitlement....
Admit it you all like to make chaos (so do many other influencers you are not even original) just so you can hide behind it!
It wasn't me.....it was the nasty trolls......even though you feed off engagement and that's what the nasty trolls give you!

No need to thank us for paying you attention 😜
What would you do without us?
Before you get on your high horse and start bitching and feeling persecuted 👏:rolleyes: (again)!

What would we do without you.....oh let me see.....there is plenty for me personally to get on with!

Over and out (y)

It's my son's birthday 🎉 I am going to take a small break see you all laters! :cool:
Wishing your son a Happy Birthday x

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Wishing your son a Happy Birthday x
Thanks @Herbert2005 (y) ❤
He's just turned 12 and gone out with his dad to the dvd shop! (He's a big film buff like me). Also he's been off school as he's been a bit poorly (poor love) although not with the dreaded co vid thank god!
I'm going to bake him a chocolate tart later and he just wants to chill with his family having a quiet day.
Love to you (and yours) as well! 🥰

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Like she can cook! :rolleyes: she needn't talk!
I agree though @afrozenpea she is doing her usual aggressive micro managing also literally breathing down his neck as if she's such a perfectionist! Ffs it's just a sandwich 🥪🤣!
He's an adult let him get on with it!
When your dressed like a dick is it any wonder he’s not got a job

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So we are gettnig to the end of our lollipop with this thread. Unless I have missed any, there are 2 contenders. Feel free to make a suggestions or tell me some I have missed.

Post # 831 from @RJF: Is It a TERF? Is It a Plane? Or is she just a bleeding pain?

Post #852 from @Gloria Rostron: Several teaspoons of gin, desperate to be thing, the whole house is a bin.

Thanks!
Would @Gloria Rostron mind if that was changed to tablespoon ( just for accuracy, in case we are tracked and taken to court. 😨)

also @afrozenpea came up with... “She at least entertains me in her appallingness “ suggested by @Ireckon as a title page 41

Reactions: 9
Just before the thread closes get a feel for how this entitled familly interact with one another, albeit they all are grossly showing off for the camera ☃

• Angry
Reactions: 8
The Osbournes are completely quaking in their boots
How come Sky hasn’t picked up the SADS for a twelve week series?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The use of this clip as a reaction video is hysterical to me:

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Miss Dry Eye Fake Cry
Thats got to form part of a thread title somehow! A collaboration of suggestions (Can’t remember all the suggestions or contributors at the moment - sorry), but something along the lines of…

Miss dry eye fake cry, tablespoon of gin, desperate to be thin, whole house is a bin

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Would @Gloria Rostron mind if that was changed to tablespoon ( just for accuracy, in case we are tracked and taken to court. 😨)

also @afrozenpea came up with... “She at least entertains me in her appallingness “ suggested by @Ireckon as a title page 41
No I wouldn't mind at all. ;) 😂

What is she swearing and ranting about now? One of these days I might get a mobile. :ROFLMAO:
You don't need a mobile for Instagram anymore. I don't have one and I can view everything on my computer. :)

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I have tried before and it told me to download the app - how did you do it please ?
Screenshot_20211021-211806.png
On the home page, if you just type in Instagram.com, there is the option to sign up, no app or mobile number needed. You can't upload pics without the app but you can make an account and see other people's e.g. Nadia.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.