Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
Sorry if I went in a little too heavy handed with my last post but it gets to me too when it seems that their 3rd eldest child can do no wrong at all, it’s unrealistic! I would never comment anything negative on any of their platforms about any of them which is why I come here. Moodie is allowing herself to be filmed more and more and appear on their Instagrams, maybe for the exposure that will get her, can’t see why else she has suddenly decided to be more involved with CM, TNNSS and the PJ otherwise 😳
You have nothing to apologise for @amber.gl19...

Maddie chooses to be part of the Sawalha-Adderleys sh*t show which we discuss here on a forum designed for doing so...

Maddie has VERY strong opinions of her own every week in their confessions of a modern parent. She chooses to have her own social media set so the public can see what she posts.

Tattle is the place we all choose to vent regarding their behaviour and by putting herself & her opinions out there in a very public way, maddie who is nearly 19 has to accept that if you live your life so publicly and questionably, there will be counter comments & criticisms.

I for one will continue comment on her behaviour when it falls under the realm of the Sawalha-Adderleys channel & questionable behaviour.

If Maddie's parents wanted to protect their children they would not broadcast from their home everyday, they would not discuss orgasaming as they gave birth to them, they would not humiliate their whole family everyday and they would guide their children to have private social media instead of begging and encouraging their submissives to follow their children and visa versa.

The 2 eldest children are keen to keep themselves and their lives a million miles away from the Sawalha-Adderleys comedy of errors so it is possible if so desired.

Maddie is big enough and old enough to know how social media works and when she does ridiculous things like break lockdown rules by drinking in the park on her social media there is a high probability some people will call out this behaviour regardless of it being done by an 18yr old or an 88 yr old.

We all make alot of assumptions about the Sawalha-Adderleys as we only get to see a snap shot of their lives on social media, the same goes for Maddie... Our assumptions nearly always turn out to be well founded as they are all very predictable.

If this page was just about Nadia Sawalha, we wouldn't discuss her husband, sister or "friends" on here but we do because like Maddie, they all choose to take a seat on the gravy train navigated by Nadia Sawalha.

Wanting to be famous when you have no discernable talent or skills has consequences in my opinion.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Miss LDN

VIP Member
View attachment 806773
Thankfully they’re not, because your dad is pretty damn vile
If all men were like your dad Moanie, the world would be up shit creek. For some reason he seems to put you on a pedastal. I wonder what his other daughters, and their mothers think of him. Even Kiki is sidelined. Before getting on his soap box about other men, he needs to take a long hard look in the mirror. (If he can find one clean enough). He hates other men, and has no friends. Likes to humiliate women, because they scare him.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 36

CarrieAnne

VIP Member
Moodie wishes all men were like her dad...what? smelly unwashed bulgey eyed fungal toed pervs with a mental age of about 10?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33

bitterntwisted

VIP Member
This one is a group effort. Thanks to @diamondtext for creating the title, to @Chemicals kill for suggesting it and @chipmunk for doing the heavy work of sorting out the above.

Nadia and Mark are doing their 16/8 diet, fasting whatever you want to call it. Nadia is making weekly updates and we shall see how long that lasts.
Mark is busy role playing at counselling.
In case you didn't know, they are doing the school run.
Petrol finding saga.
For those who have been asleep, men are all potential rapists, not rapists and that is what gives Nadia the heebie jeebies.
Don't bother marking your calendars, as the Cornwall Vlogs is coming but no due date.

Let's keep it going kids! :m

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33

Dinaaaaa

So this morning he dutifully takes his daughter to the station and spotted a man looking at Kiki. This makes him so absolutely angry that he has to sit in his office (aka car/skip) and rants for another 5 mins about how annoyed he is with men! He has to include the part about Nadia and how people have misinterpreted what she said blah, blah blah. This must be around 8am or thereabouts. He can’t understand how men are so degrading to women, how men must change, how
Men are the problem because it’s so wrong to do or say anything that will undermine our women.

He then arrives home and they do coffee moaning (for a change) and he does all of the above to his wife! So many insults, inuendos and unnecessary comments but he doesn’t see that he is a massive part of the problem that he has himself diagnosed.

Nadia looks horrendous at the moment and I’m pleased that other Tattlers have made a note that she hasn’t been on LW for a while. Who knows if they are cutting back on having her on or not but maybe it’s been a small win for us.

Also, every time and I mean every single time Maddie speaks, the pair of them fall about laughing. If I didn’t know better, I’d think she has something over the pair of the fruit loops.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 32

Ulrika

Chatty Member
Mark’s car rant about men is really pissing me off. He is as much a pest to women as any man I know. His constant sexual innuendos to his wife and mother are vile. His childish rude jokes are vile. Him not respecting his wife’s boundaries is vile. Him joking about assaulting his mother’s girlfriend as a teen is vile. Most of his behaviour towards women is exactly the same as what he is talking about in his rant.
I have a next door neighbour exactly the same as Mark. I am married to a woman and every time I see this man he makes a comment about his lesbian next door neighbours and he often adds a rude joke to it. He talks about women like they are only there for sex and even text me a picture of a sex toy the other day and thought it was funny. I have often said to my wife that I wouldn’t be surprised to find out he had committed some sexual crime. I feel the same way about Mark.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

Chemicals kill

So, nearly 16 not 14 🤔 keep playing it down, Mark if it makes you feel better.
His chuckling too 🤬 he's finding it funny and seems quite proud, not ashamed.
So according to Mark Adderley's way of thinking (wtf was he doing in rehab and AA meetings? Leering at the ladies?), yeah being pissed excuses you from driving a vehicle over the limit, and, apparently, grovelling over your girlfriend’s mother in the nude and fully erect.
Oh and by the way he has said he went on his first holiday abroad (Ibiza), where this sexual assault took place, when he was 17. The trouble with pathological liars they forget their storylines.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
It was nice to see the LW yesterday talking about Zoe Ball cutting her son off financially, which had been in the news over the weekend. The whole panel agreed that it was the right thing to do. I wonder what they truly feel about darling Maddie and her lack of work ethic. She is almost 19, but as far as I know she has never made any contribution to her adult life, either via part time work, charity work or God forbid a full time job. She is never going to make it as a singer as she just cut it. She has a sweet enough voice but nothing special to talk about but her song writing is pure misery. She has had a good platform for someone to notice her by now but it just hasn't happened, so she needs to get out in normal life and get on with a career, as the longer she leaves it the more difficult it will be. It is really not healthy to continually finance her as they do and as Jane said it takes away drive if you continually support your children in adult life.

I forgot how hard her role models work and what a great example they are to her............ poor Mark slaving away every day and Nadia does a couple of hours a week on LW (if that recently). He sits at home all day, can't even keep up with a 40 mins of vlog every week to the point that they are 2 months behind, when most YouTubers put content out every single week alongside doing their normal jobs and they are not formerly trained in editing, as he must be. It bloody annoys me how she goes on about how hard he works. She really does not get that almost all of her subs will be going out to do a full time job somewhere every day of their lives and not privileged like those money grabbers.

They are all born idle but just can't see it!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 30

Gloria Rostron

VIP Member

lol.

men are really gonna listen to mank aren't they, considering no man seems to be able to stand him.
Sexist and deluded. Did Grubby Adderley step up to the plate when he had 4 daughters by three different mothers? Or when he was out drinking in Soho? Did he work hard to pay child support?

This is the man who recorded the sounds of his wife on the toilet, gave his mother an electric shock with a fly swat, and talks about his mother's boobs, to what would seem her embarrassement.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry

Angelmary

On coffee moaning yesterday the grifting Sawalha-Adderleys DIDNT say their night out on Friday at a scare fest was a FREE GIFT! 😡

Nadia has "popped on" Instagram today all laughing and joking to say she went to the scare fest with the #Gifted... Obviously the company give out free tickets expecting ppl to say they went with their #Gifted tickets...

Tight arse Mark didn't mention his night out was a freebie 😡

Sawalha-Adderleys = GRIFTERS
I read somewhere that quite a few 'celebs' were invited , Joe Swash was there
A lot of ITV gang, all invited for promotion on the Gram
Be nice if ordinary low income families were given a freebie, but that wouldn't happen would it. I'm sick to death of the likes of the Sadderleys and their mates getting free stuff, it's just so greedy and more so that they sit there and tell their adoring subs many of whom will be on low income. I don't suppose they would ever think of passing anything on as part of their gift giveaways...nah just give them a bleedin' photo or a crappybadge, that's enough and they will be so grateful and subservient. They are so up their own arses
I hate them more than ever today..rant over..

• Heart
  • Angry

HereForAScroll

VIP Member
1) Mark is particularly ignorant to his smutty ways constantly, he never gives up dropping a line in here, a jab there all at the expense of women but then sits on his breakfast show aghast at how women are treated. Yikes he’s getting worse
He’s vile.
Yesterday’s CM @3:25…
‘I gave you a 64 + 5’.
& then @7:50 in response to their relationship and arguing discussion and Nadia saying ‘don’t put yourself into a sticky place’…
‘I’d like to’.
He just cannot help himself. And although those two comments are no way near as bad as his usual disgusting remarks, I felt it was rather gross and totally inappropriate seeing as they then move on to discussing the tragic Sarah Everard story.

• Sick
  • Angry

Zebeedee

Listening to Nadia really makes me angry! She really dislikes so many people! Every day she says she this about someone yet she calls people who has an opinion on her a Troll because they have a view on her .
Also saying if you spend 30 minutes a day on your phone it's bad for your neck , she is constantly on hers .
Next she talks about her gifted teeth straighteners, the other night in the car mark was on about the price of them , almost saying I would not pay that price, well you don't have to because they were free! So many hungry people in the country struggling to pay Bill's, struggling to get a dentist yet they get all these free things and can afford to purchase their own things ! Why could they not #gift to a person who really needs what they get for free , I'm sorry but I find it all just a little bit condescending of them sitting there telling people about dentists when people are in pain because they can not afford one !
It's so wrong that they are given so much for free when others don't even have the funds to feed their children. I'm sorry but why keep going on about everything they get , have some heart and just be quiet about everything you get to improve your life when you can actually afford these things your self . It makes my blood boil.

• Heart
  • Angry

afrozenpea

VIP Member
mank adderley is unbelievable when it comes to his moralising over men's behaviours towards women......

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

Bulls**t detector

The hypocrisy of Nitty is deafening. Manky makes lewd comments on almost every vlog and she does the usual "MARK' and then tells him that he's attracting perverts to their channel. Her daughter poses half naked on insta and depop and she comments about how beautiful she is and how proud they are of her. What about attracting perverts Nitty? What about all men being potential rapists? Is it different rules for your daughter? You hypocritical, mendacious jackass.

• Angry
  • Heart

Bulls**t detector

So they put out Vlogs from months ago at a rate of one every 7 to 10 days. They cancel CM's like Virgin cancels trains. When they do CM there is usually one of them missing. They lie. They look like tramps that they found laying on their various mattresses in the back of their rat infested garden. They click pens, scratch hair, pick noses, leave to answer the door or make a coffee and are usually clearly bored with little to talk about. They lie. They make promises that they are going to do something and 99% of the time don't deliver. They don't allow anyone to have a different opinion than them. They lie. They leave bits out of their PAID for shit show on a Sunday because they can't be arsed doing them. They present from a home that looks like a squat except much dirtier, that makes the most slovenly persons eye twitch with anxiety. They lie. They lie. They lie and they lie. They take freebies and don't declare them. They lie. They take gifts from people worse off from themselves and discard them. She cooks disgusting, unhealthy, vomit worthy meals and he does camera work that is worse than an alcoholic with the shakes after a 4 week binge. They lie........ And yet people still follow them, pay them, defend them and idolise them.
I've decided that it's not the SA's who have the problem. Its the idiots who have their eyes closed to all of the above. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. They are being fooled day in, day out and going back for more. I can't feel any sympathy these people any longer.

• Heart
  • Sad

amber.gl19

Chatty Member
Annoys me so much that he replies to comments pretending to be her! We all know it’s you Mank you silly twat!!😡😡😡

• Angry
  • Haha

Unsubscribed

VIP Member
Mark Adderley so far up on his high horse about other mens' behaviour (timestamp 29:00), I wonder are his four daughters proud of the fact that their father, allegedly, and by his own admission, at the age of 17 sexually assaulted his then girlfriend’s MOTHER?
Maddie said this and Maddie said that...no one gives a fuck what Maddie has to say quite frankly.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

Velvet Veil

VIP Member
Nadia has fallen out with lots of people so Julia plus extended family and friends may have had another celebration for Julia's parents and didn't feel the need to tell the world.
That's what I like about Julia, she's the most talented sister by far yet so grounded. She's humble, private and doesn't seek the limelight. I would bet that there was a beautiful celebration that she was involved in but has kept it private.
Nadia is such an attention seeker and uses her family to grab that attention.......it's a step too far I feel. There are times they look railroaded into things 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 28