Nadia Sawalha #45 Kerrrccchhhinnngg. A pound for you and a pound for me.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This one is a group effort. Thanks to @diamondtext for creating the title, to @Chemicals kill for suggesting it and @chipmunk for doing the heavy work of sorting out the above.

Nadia and Mark are doing their 16/8 diet, fasting whatever you want to call it. Nadia is making weekly updates and we shall see how long that lasts.
Mark is busy role playing at counselling.
In case you didn't know, they are doing the school run.
Petrol finding saga.
For those who have been asleep, men are all potential rapists, not rapists and that is what gives Nadia the heebie jeebies.
Don't bother marking your calendars, as the Cornwall Vlogs is coming but no due date.

Let's keep it going kids! :m

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Thank you for the new thread. Recap/TLDR:

1. Nadia is doing the 16-8 after being diagnosed with high cholestorol.
  2. Mark continues to train to be a counsellor, despite having no treatment for his own issues.
  3. It's excuses galore for the cancelled Coffee Moanings, yet the subs keep coffing up.
  4. Nadia gaslighted the public by saying she has lost all faith in men after the tragic murder of S Everard.
  5. The subs bought them a urinal water feature.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I am incandescent with rage at the pious duesome spouting off their shite opinions about sexual harassment of women in CM today.
Mark Adderley, by his own admission, aged 17 and completely drunk, stripped naked and clambered over his then girlfriend’s MOTHER with an erection.
He can talk all he wants about crossing the road so a single woman doesn't feel threatened, HE, and men like him ARE the predators.
Nadia Sawalha gets all up tight and calling people who disagree with her lacking in empathy when they don't agree with her all men are possible attackers when she's living with one, the father of her children.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Thankyou @bitterntwisted , @diamondtext and @Chemicals kill for kicking the thread off, not sure I derserve a mention but hey I ‘ll take it!

Am I to assume by this statement from CM “Oh tit, Nadia is doing her firth thigns of Chrithmasth and we haven't even hit Halloween,”

that Vloggmassth is going ahead???? The woman must have said 100 times last year how much she hated the CHWISSTHMATH village. I suggest they get all the vlogs out from last year and ‘land them’ from November onwards, no-one will know the difference and at least they will be on time.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
mank adderley is unbelievable when it comes to his moralising over men's behaviours towards women......

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I am incandescent with rage at the pious duesome spouting off their shite opinions about sexual harassment of women in CM today.
Mark Adderley, by his own admission, aged 17 and completely drunk, stripped naked and clambered over his then girlfriend’s MOTHER with an erection.
He can talk all he wants about crossing the road so a single woman doesn't feel threatened, HE, and men like him ARE the predators.
Nadia Sawalha gets all up tight and calling people who disagree with her lacking in empathy when they don't agree with her all men are possible attackers when she's living with one, the father of her children.
Yes absolutely @Chemicals kill the hypocrisy is off the scale and frankly disgusting and so is the support she gets for sending out mixed messages and spreading fear (as if we don't have enough of that) and making offensive generalisations about men (absolutely unacceptable for any other group)
But hey ho let's not speak the truth?
Or get angry about it because she will still twist that in her mind to make herself the victim of trolling!
Nasty despicable two faced virtue signalling insult to woman and betrayer of men!
I don't care that I lost my rag with her recently and vented (although for my own sake I wish that I didn't because I went down to her level) but I still don't consider that trolling!
I have never threatened her for example or her family I am not violent (bad tempered maybe) and despite it all I harbour no bad intentions towards her.
Just her prejudiced stupid and arrogant opinions oh yes I forgot the worst I said was I wish she would loose her job (don't most of us if we're honest)!
Can't stand the insincerity of her she ALWAYS uses a tragedy to milk it for herself she is a ghoul and I can't believe our mass media has such a low opinion of its public that we are subjected to this trash!
As for Manky and his self delusions all I can say is I pity his daughter's and the again mind bogglingly deluded and twisted narc logic he uses to justify himself and his actions!

Urgh they are both so low level it's embarrassing and I can't believe that people willingly defend them it shows you what we have come to in this country that making a song and dance about saying the right thing while behind the scenes doing completely the wrong thing is deemed acceptable or believed?
I am done with them personally they are too toxic and I feel like I have drank their poison a little bit and it's made me a bit sick
Poor Julia (how did she manage to save herself from these monsters of hypocrisy?) honestly I pity any decent person that has any contact with them at all....they are poisonous.....

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
Yes absolutely @Chemicals kill the hypocrisy is off the scale and frankly disgusting and so is the support she gets for sending out mixed messages and spreading fear (as if we don't have enough of that) and making offensive generalisations about men (absolutely unacceptable for any other group)
But hey ho let's not speak the truth?
Or get angry about it because she will still twist that in her mind to make herself the victim of trolling!
Nasty despicable two faced virtue signalling insult to woman and betrayer of men!
I don't care that I lost my rag with her recently and vented (although for my own sake I wish that I didn't because I went down to her level) but I still don't consider that trolling!
I have never threatened her for example or her family I am not violent (bad tempered maybe) and despite it all I harbour no bad intentions towards her.
Just her prejudiced stupid and arrogant opinions oh yes I forgot the worst I said was I wish she would loose her job (don't most of us if we're honest)!
Can't stand the insincerity of her she ALWAYS uses a tragedy to milk it for herself she is a ghoul and I can't believe our mass media has such a low opinion of its public that we are subjected to this trash!
As for Manky and his self delusions all I can say is I pity his daughter's and the again mind bogglingly deluded and twisted narc logic he uses to justify himself and his actions!

Urgh they are both so low level it's embarrassing and I can't believe that people willingly defend them it shows you what we have come to in this country that making a song and dance about saying the right thing while behind the scenes doing completely the wrong thing is deemed acceptable or believed?
I am done with them personally they are too toxic and I feel like I have drank their poison a little bit and it's made me a bit sick
Poor Julia (how did she manage to save herself from these monsters of hypocrisy?) honestly I pity any decent person that has any contact with them at all....they are poisonous.....
Your post on the Celeb Gossip column was so eloquently written. I read one post which was in response to you, something about you have a problem with Nadia.. and realised she has very ignorant ‘follow the sheep’ (or in her her case, The Wolf) demographic of followers and I’m not going to grace them with any more energy than that.

I ‘liked’ your post and got the heck off that forum.

It does feel like we are in the minority with our thread, however, there are people who are starting to sit up and take notice; and if the only place she can stick up for her stupid comments is on her own YT channel, that means she is so low rated that not even the Newspapers wanted a ‘comment’ from her.

Every single time she makes an appearance on LW, she degrades herself a little bit more. I’m actually starting to luxuriate in watching all the LW allowing her to unravel herself on National tv and not rescuing her.

I don’t like that about myself that I enjoy watching her demise; but I just think about all the good people she has hurt and I want them to experience the wonderful feeling of .. ‘What goes around, comes around.’

Don’t drink her poison, sip on the sweet nectar of love, honesty and integrity, all of which you are brimming with.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
👋 hello 👋 everyone.
I feel like I have slipped behind the last ten days or so due to busyness and being pulled into the KP drama! I’m now back, bright eyed, bushy tailed and ready to kick off a brand new 🧵

I always feel that a new thread is the same as a new exercise book.
Page one and off we go... hold on tight because I think this one is going to be bumpy, eye opening, eye brow raising and particularly tetchy on their part...

General observations after watching Coffee Droning, HT and reading bits on the gram..

1) Mark is particularly ignorant to his smutty ways constantly, he never gives up dropping a line in here, a jab there all at the expense of women but then sits on his breakfast show aghast at how women are treated. Yikes he’s getting worse

2) what can I say about the water feature apart from how unappreciative they truly are. It’s stuck in a corner now probably green from algae building up and it will never see a nice spot in the garden. Having said that, it wouldn’t find a space in mine either! But the amount of the money subs spend on them is obscene.

3) Nadia and Lisa wandering around the shops was painful. Touching and sniffing everything. Yuk!

4) I predict that AG is going to have his mother parcel him up and send him on a pallet as a Christmas present as let’s face it, no matter how hard he tries, how much he spends on them, it’s the only way he will get into their house. Now that’s something I would pay money to watch!

After the week we’ve had watching her, let’s continue our campaign to call her out and one day we may get justice 🙏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Honoured to get the thread title lol
Where’s my big badge???
Signed postcard
And feck it water feature 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Just watched Mank’s review of the Bond film, of course Mads childishly didn’t go an see it cos she doesn’t like Craig 🙄 Well I saw the film last night and it’s great and so is Daniel. Thanks to Craig as co producer they got Phoebe Waller Bridge to improve the script and got some good new female characters, which has helped to bring it up to date. I thought Mank would be critical of the film and Craig, because they both cherry pick everything Craig says to suit their idea of him. But Mank agree with me and gave the film and Craig 100% and no doubt Mads will be pissed off with that and still won’t go an see it 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 20
For my sins I watched bits of the vlog to see the water feature arrival. To be fair I think she seemed genuinely touched and seemed to like it. They have such a mish mash of taste going on in that house, I think their Subs chose pretty well. It is sad that it will end up in the rat heap, but that is because they are incapable of understanding how important, not to mention special it is to have areas within one’s home where you can sit and reflect.

I do wish someone would tell her to choose a vest with some sort of breast support in it.. and I reallly do wish they could find a kinder word to use other than SUBS. It’s crass and they should find a more friendly term. I mean it’s short for subscribers, and these people have just bought you an expensive gift. Makes my stomach turn every time she says it.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
For my sins I watched bits of the vlog to see the water feature arrival.
The half-arsed attempt at trying to get the water feature going was painful for me to watch. Would it kill Mark to read instructions? Like someone mentioned in the previous thread, they wouldn't just send a random piece of glass/plexiglass for no reason. :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
@Misbehaving your comments on the other thread didn't deserve the reaction from the other tattler. I was determined to have your back and still be respectful. How anyone can defend that dreadful excuse for a woman I will never know.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.